Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasks

5 posters

Go down

Tasks Empty Tasks

Post by chiodo Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Do you think there will be more tasks coming up that are like destroying pandora and not just adventure related tasks? I love adventure mode and all but i think they should come up with some more "normal" tasks.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

Tasks Empty Re: Tasks

Post by Urapeasnt Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 pm

I think they will continue with more tasks to keep the game interesting i wish they would make more armor and new units to make the game more interesting
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 pm

I had a new task pop up on my level 32, Before all I had was destroying pandora. then all the sudden I had two. Which was really simple. I think it was for earlier levels. But I think they added for everyone to be fair.
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 338
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:53 pm

I don't think I'd really want more armor. All it does is devalue the armor you potentially spent real money on. If a new spell came out that was better than the one I spent $15 on, I'd be pretty pissed.

New units would be interesting, but if they came out with a better unit and you had spent all your spar on current units, that would kind of suck.

I'd rather see something like a "talent tree" for heroes where you can add new attributes to current units. For example, the Behemoth could have a talent option that adds 200 hp to every unit.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 pm

I dont think they would introduce an armor tier any better than whats there, if they decided to add some.

I think it would pretty much be small differences, and depending on your hero and what your trying to do, one of the new pieces, like a helmet for example that added 50 more hp and maybe 2% movement speed. Which might work out better for your style of play as compared to one that add 40 more hp and 3% to attack speed. (numbers are just for example)

But honestly, they will have to keep adding more and more over time. Other wise people will get bored. They will just have to adapt to the new stuff. Like when spar was introduced. I wasnt playing then, but a co-worker was. He had a choice, keep playing or don't.
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:32 am

They'll definitely add more...just look at this update. Keeping people interesting is going to be what brings in new people and those people may want to spend real money.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:21 pm

I did like five tasks yesterday after my arena refresh ran out. No idea how many are left
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down