What would you like to see in future updates?

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What would you like to see in future updates?

Post by ApeHeIs on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 am

joshd wrote:i think it would be cool to add like a hero trainee or something, have like 6 to choose from and each hero can pick one or two. like a unit where it has a fixed hp armor and attack, but like a hero where theres no rebuild time. it could have a smaller alter of heroes and you could upgrade him with magic spar. just something to add to the flavor of the game give more options. there could be like a witch doctor who made the opponents spell cooldown slower or an assassin who could attack like 3 rows in a single line or something like that

I'm not saying it a bad idea but to me the battle field is already tight. I'm all for bigger and better units but the more I level the smaller the field gets to stop higher end Heros.

Ape
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Gold : 76
Mojo : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:04 pm

ApeHeIs wrote:
joshd wrote:i think it would be cool to add like a hero trainee or something, have like 6 to choose from and each hero can pick one or two. like a unit where it has a fixed hp armor and attack, but like a hero where theres no rebuild time. it could have a smaller alter of heroes and you could upgrade him with magic spar. just something to add to the flavor of the game give more options. there could be like a witch doctor who made the opponents spell cooldown slower or an assassin who could attack like 3 rows in a single line or something like that

I'm not saying it a bad idea but to me the battle field is already tight. I'm all for bigger and better units but the more I level the smaller the field gets to stop higher end Heros.

Ape

if you read what i said it didnt say anything about adding another hero that people can dump a bunch of money into and make their castle that much stronger. as a matter of fact what i was proposing was to add another element of strategy to the game which would accually help people in your situation fight off much stronger heroes if you had a better strategy than them
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:06 am

joshd wrote:
ApeHeIs wrote:

Ape

if you read what i said it didnt say anything about adding another hero that people can dump a bunch of money into and make their castle that much stronger. as a matter of fact what i was proposing was to add another element of strategy to the game which would accually help people in your situation fight off much stronger heroes if you had a better strategy than them

What I was trying to say is adding another unit on the current battlefield means removing one as well. I fully understand what your trying to say. A special unit that would serve one purpose like canceling or limiting a attacking would make it tight sense we already have two support units like that that do not attack(priest & shamans). I'm not trying to knock you down man.

Ape
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Gold : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:57 pm

-a way to get my army back if i help someone with an attack and they don't leave quick enough
- an easier way to check my friends farms and help them accelerate. going to EVERY SINGLE EMPIRE a few times a day is a little much.
- a new guild system
-sharing mojo, spar, moey, crystals with other players
- new quests
-new adevntures
-new ways to get xp,
-add pets, different pets that we can get to help fight with us, each pet does a different thing and u complete quests or get them on anniversarys or by fighting.
-LOWER the production time of ALL END GAME GUYS. ie iron wheele, archangles ect. ive had to stop playing for over 24 hours bc i'm making guys. It's a little much.
- change how much magic spar you need for the research center. it's entirly to much especially when your leveling 2 heros.

I know i have some more but i'll think of them later.
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 220
Mojo : 14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by kata1234 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 pm

I would like to restart my skill points. Maybe in the future I can to do this by mojo.
kata1234
Footman
Footman

Gold : 1
Mojo : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Redkiees on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Aid-Defence should be better ! currently it is a crap couse the units behind never reach the opponent couse he is faster at castel !! this is crap...
Redkiees
Footman
Footman

Gold : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 pm

id also like the new update to happen sometime soon i feel like ive been waiting forever. it sucks...
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:33 am

So has anyone seen the post on the Christmas update? 'Cause I have and it's AWESOME...lol I'm just a bit scared for all the changes and new things because that means I'll be doubly invested because I have 2 characters =/
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Gold : 83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Redkiees on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:30 am

and what they change tell us Very Happy
Redkiees
Footman
Footman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:54 pm

i just want thias to drop already. i heard the 21st now im hearing the 23.... today! but nothing has happened yet.
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Redkiees on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 pm

It won't be released today. There are still bugs that need to be fixed and other issues. Hopefully within a few days.
Redkiees
Footman
Footman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyRage on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:44 am

I'd like to see an option to use all my adventures at once.
CrazyRage
Archers
Archers

Gold : 103
Mojo : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by idkagoodname on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:48 am

I would like LE to lower the Succubus power as an end game hero. When she's a low level it's reasonable, but when she's 30+, she's practically impossible.
idkagoodname
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Redkiees wrote:It won't be released today. There are still bugs that need to be fixed and other issues. Hopefully within a few days.

Sad Sad Sad

thats all i have to say about that
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Just checked the other forum. Looks like it's gonna drop on New Years. That's next week! Start saving your spars/mojo guys...lol
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:58 am

new years? blah thats so far!
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by adurna on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:23 am

Can I ask a question - Why there's no Xmas + New Year event for iOS players?
adurna
Footman
Footman

Gold : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 am

There wasn't a Christmas event for us Android users either. So you didn't missing out.
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adurna on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:20 pm

I think I want a rule about bashing a people. It's quite annoying when some ppl with end-game gear keep farming your castle day after day. So I think there must be a rule you can just attack a person once a day, and can not attack him more than 5 times in the week. If the victim is an inactive account, it's not the problem, but if the victim is an active account then he could "report", and the attacker would be suspended for 48 hours. Everytime got reported, double the time suspended.

Just got attacked 7 times just in 3 days. And the loot is just about 20k gold in the castle, and in the fort, nothing. I don't even understand what 20k gold is so important to a person that can buy an end-game gear. Even when I defense with my full army, and cause him a total casuality, he still doesnt stop. I don't know what's wrong with him.

But in the other hand, since the day he attacked me, my drop rate (mojo, spar, i even won an armor of doom for my Moth at the fort) seems to be higher. I don't know if I should thank him or not.
adurna
Footman
Footman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:21 pm

High level characters tend to "attack" castles for ranking purposes on the conquering boards. I made the mistake of attacking someone KILLAFROMNYC (#1) and Choiwonwoo (#2) knew and seems like they have a vendetta against me. I've gotten attacked from them numerous times over the past few weeks.
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 pm

once u get higher up every time u attack someone they will most def attack back. also if you are in any clans youll get attacked just bc of someone else whos in yr clan. its stupid but higer up there isnt much end game contect all there really is to do is attack people unfortunately.
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:31 pm

How do they attack you multiple times unless they arent able to beat you and get you off of thier rival list? Once they defeat you, they shouldnt be able to attack you continuously. I have attacked a few clan peeps and then been attacked by a dozen of their clan members immediately after. Kind of lame, I wonder how this whole new guild system is going to help or make worse this kind of scenario. Im not in a clan, and I typically only attack people to complete my dailies so I think its effed up to be attacked 12 times just because I was doing a daily task.

Back to top Go down

Post by adurna on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:19 am

@doc: I don't even know. I didn't attack him. He has the succ with end game gear and spell and I can't defense. And I didn't retaliate him. Here are the report of his attacked:

2012-12-23 22:00:00
2012-12-24 07:56:35
2012-12-24 14:42:10
2012-12-24 20:34:49
2012-12-25 16:43:46
2012-12-26 00:23:59

I'm playing on iOS
adurna
Footman
Footman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:19 pm

And he beats you everytime he attacks you? Typically when I defeat someone and somehow I find them again I get a message saying I have beat them within the last 24 hours and to give them a break. So thats crazy he can attack you every 12 hours or so. My only theory is you have beat a ton of his friends and you are on all of their rivals list, but even so they should make him take a break. I'd email support and ask how he can attack you so many times. I had this one guy attack me like every 20 min for a few hours but he never beat me ahahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by adurna on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Yep like I said, he is a succ with end game gear + spell. His troops and technologies are lame, but I can't survive that succubus.
I never attack other castle with my army, just send 1 troops when there's a daily task about occupy castle(s)
adurna
Footman
Footman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top