Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Succub needs help with leafy spring level 25

3 posters

Go down

Succub needs help with leafy spring level 25 Empty Succub needs help with leafy spring level 25

Post by Darqus Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:19 pm

I have demon blast blue blast and scourge of doom~ and full cute set, archangels lvl 5 trolls lvl 5 mages lvl 3 shamans lvl 4 troll cyborgs lvl 2 priests lvl 4 footmen lvl 5 everything else lvl 1
Darqus
Darqus
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 30
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Succub needs help with leafy spring level 25 Empty Re: Succub needs help with leafy spring level 25

Post by Darqus Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:11 pm

anyone?
Darqus
Darqus
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Succub needs help with leafy spring level 25 Empty Re: Succub needs help with leafy spring level 25

Post by Akichi Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:17 am

Using Shaman-Angel-Mage-Priest-Cyborg should let you win. You'll lose your cyborgs, priests, and mages though. Probably even an angel or two.

If you want to lose less, all I can really say is get a stronger hero.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Darqus Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Ill just try to loot frost crystal fragments in evensnow, I already have 3 and then ill try again
Darqus
Darqus
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by jesseray Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:55 am

Akichi wrote:Using Shaman-Angel-Mage-Priest-Cyborg should let you win. You'll lose your cyborgs, priests, and mages though. Probably even an angel or two.

If you want to lose less, all I can really say is get a stronger hero.

This formation doesnt seem to work for me I have L2Cyborgs, L3 Priests, L5Mages, L2Angels, L3Shammies - are they too low?

I also have L6Trolls, L5Archers, L2IronWheels, L4Knights.

Succy with Frost Crystal, Cute Set, Eyes of flame, Dragon Skin Ring.
Stats - 675hp, 38attack, 5def.

Spells Available- Scourge of doom, blue blast, blue flare, footman spirit, shattering strike and fire blast.

Been stuck for 3 days farming Evensnow boss, got a Star of Flame fragment!
jesseray
jesseray
Footman
Footman

Gold : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down