Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intro

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Hey all,
I started playing this game probably a year ago or close to it. Then for several months I was no longer able to log on, the game kept force closing as soon as I would try so I uninstalled it. Then a month or so back I tried installing it again and to my joy it worked so I have been working relentlessly to level up and level my troops. So many changes since I first played the game with the rubies, the adventure mode, and a few others. I have many concerns, but not sure if this is just a forum for fans of the game or if there are actually developers and GM's that frequent the board, if so please contact me.

Back to top Go down

Re: Intro

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Also, whats with the gold and mojo under my profile on this site? Do the Gm's here ever reward us with stuff in game, like are there contests and stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by bima prawira on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 pm

nope
bima prawira
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 34
Mojo : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 am

This is just a forum for the people that play this game. I don't think there are any GMs.
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Welcome to the forums...gold goes up with the post count and mojo is your rep meter for when people like your posts. As far as I know we don't do anything with it. I'm not actually sure what else makes the gold go up, but it usually hangs right around your post count with the exception being Camel.
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top