I screwed up big!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I screwed up big!

Post by Smurff289 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm

The other day I was playing little empire and had won a fragment. I went into the armor to check it out and was on the page with all my armor. I had to do something real quick and but the phone in my pocket, when I pulled it back out it was asking me if I wanted to sell something. I tried to click the X and instead clicked SELL. As it turns out I sold my HAND OF WADE!! 500 Mojo! GONE! Im so bummed! I saved for months.

I emailed the devs, they responded saying pay attention next time before you sell something. Nothing they will do to help. Now my hero is mediocre at best. I can't even beat half the stages in adventure mode anymore. Im practically ready to just quit playing all together.. Sad
Smurff289
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 24
Mojo : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I screwed up big!

Post by Urapeasnt on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:36 pm

I feel your pain, many times I wasted mojo because I press a button quick and there is a lag, or sold a tower i had to rebuild. Sucks that they cant help you because that's a critical item.
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 am

Oh damn! That sucks mate. Happened to me before too, but not on anything too expensive, thankfully. Commiserations. Just keep on those Arena/Adventures and get those mojos back!!!
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Gold : 82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:41 am

Sad

Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurff289 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:59 am

I barely play anymore, I only do my 12 adventures and that's it. Im trying to get shadow armor shoulder pads. And either star of swiftness or the lion heart talismen. Lost my addiction to this game. pretty sad.
Smurff289
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:16 am

I've been really busy lately, so haven't played nearly as much as i used to also, Smurf. I pretty much only do my lottery spins, quests, mines and adventures only now. Hardly ever do Arena (unless it's the quest).
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by setluks on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:21 am

Smurff289 wrote:I barely play anymore, I only do my 12 adventures and that's it. Im trying to get shadow armor shoulder pads. And either star of swiftness or the lion heart talismen. Lost my addiction to this game. pretty sad.

Man, let me tell you something to make you happy Wink

Now with updates, it is easier to get mojo at arena, today I got lots of 1, 2 and 3, 5 slots of mojo , 2 times 20 and 1 time 10 mojo Wink

Yesterday i got the 100 mojo slot at daily, it is easy to get in one or two weeks 599 mojos =D Just need to work very hard at arena.
setluks
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 26
Mojo : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 am

Oh wow, really? Hmmm, i'll try and sneak some more "Arena" into my day then Very Happy hahaha
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea13 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:20 am

I have to agree. I play arena more then adventures because my fort is low but i do get mojo more often then before. they are making it easier to win mojo. for about 3 days straight i got about average 20-30 mojos a day and this is only from arena no daily tasks. i'm not playing as much either with school and work but still manage some arena because my fort is weaker. i suggest you suggest some arena in there and you can gather it up soon enough. afro
Drea13
Footman
Footman

Gold : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top