Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lotto is rigged!!

3 posters

Go down

The lotto is rigged!! Empty The lotto is rigged!!

Post by Smurff289 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 am

I know... I know another bitching topic about the wheel. We all know its rigged. Since I screwed up and sold my hand of wade the other day I have attempted to start a new game. Within a minute you get 31 mojo and I am trying to win big on the wheel to start a new game. So far I've made at least 50 new profiles and the best I've won is 50 mojo and the evil bone shoulders.

Anyways... The point of my post... The other day while playing the lotto over and over I noticed something.. when you click the button to play the lotto and spin the wheel it takes a mojo from you after the wheel is done spinning. BUT!!! Sometimes when you click the button to play it takes a mojo right away. When this happens you are guaranteed to win mojo. I've tried losing and missing mojo but I still get it.

i thought of using this as a hack to pay for the lotto, and if it doesn't take the mojo right away to back out. Except it takes one mojo anyways. There is no advantage to knowing this.. its just interesting to know. And you know when you will win mojo EVERYTIME!!!
Smurff289
Smurff289
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 24
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

The lotto is rigged!! Empty Re: The lotto is rigged!!

Post by Akichi Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 am

The game already picks out your reward as soon as the victory screen loads. The wheels are really just for show.

Just take a note of your gold/crystal/spar/mojo before you spin. Don't spin and force close the game. When you relog, you'll see one of the amounts gained something. If not, then you won an equipment piece.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurff289 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:04 pm

I know, I've done that too. I just thought it was interesting that whenever Mojo is won, it takes the mojo before the spin. I think they did this to show people they won the full amount on there spin and avoid stupid people. Like if you won 1 mojo your mojo wouldnt change because after the spin you just lost won, than gained one. So to avoid that, im sure it takes one before the spin so that way you can see your mojo go +1???
Smurff289
Smurff289
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 24
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:35 am

The lottery wheel is rigged. It wasn't as bad before. I won some good equipment. But now you can't get anything good. Oh and yeah it kind of sucks when you sell something you bought with mojo. I sold my totem once. But selling your hand of wade is even worse. And when you click on your free lottery spin it shows you what you're gonna win before you spin. You can see your gold or crystals or mojo change, it depends on what you're gonna win.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum