Shadow gear vs end gear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadow gear vs end gear

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 pm

So, I have all the end egar for my dude, but have been getting frags like crazy on Adventure, I have 6 Shoulder, 4 chest, 4 sword, and 4 wrist (I think thats what the last one is) for the shadow gear. But it seems this stuff isnt even as good as the final gear you buy so should I be excited or not about getting it? I wish the shadow gear was better considering it is so hard to get and you cant win the ***** on the lottery wheel.

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow gear vs end gear

Post by setluks on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:So, I have all the end egar for my dude, but have been getting frags like crazy on Adventure, I have 6 Shoulder, 4 chest, 4 sword, and 4 wrist (I think thats what the last one is) for the shadow gear. But it seems this stuff isnt even as good as the final gear you buy so should I be excited or not about getting it? I wish the shadow gear was better considering it is so hard to get and you cant win the ***** on the lottery wheel.

Look:

Shadow Mask -> Better Mask for Bersekker
Shadow Chest -> Gives more HP perhaps less defense, great in battle vc melees heros, dangerous against succubus.
Shadow Claws -> Shorten Spell higher, higher defense, but no HP
Shadow Splauders -> a lot more Critical/Shorten, perhaps no defense and less HP.
setluks
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 26
Mojo : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 am

Yeah the only pieces I would want for my Behemoth would be the head and shoulder piece. They are the only ones worth getting.
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Thanks for the run down setluks

After posting this I double checked everything last night and aside from some loss in Def, the stats do seem ok, i wish they were a little more impressive, but they are most likely better. With the exception of the sword, the sword sucks compared to the final sword in all attributes. I dont have any mask frags, I want the mask. I picked up another shadow shoulder frag last night so with any luck I will have myself some shadow shoulders tonight and hopefully a couple more frags for the other stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:19 am

One thing to consider with the addition of life gems is that shadow equipment that does not offer hp bonus can be equiped with a life gem and be the same as end game gear but with the better defense and spell shortening effects. Just one thing to consider.
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 pm

yah use life gems.
Threshen
Trolls