New Update 9/24/2012

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by ecko23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:I'm surprised they didn't sell magic spar they want more money and with this update their gonna rake in a ton for those played who want to win all the time i'm surprised they didn't add new armor and weapons ... probably in the next update it would suck to just start playing now, i guess that's why they added the mojo pack every 10 levels
The mojo pack is only good till december. So the people who have been playing awhile are screwed. I got some people that have reset there accounts to start over. If you think about it this update has ruined it for all of us that have put alot of time in the game.. Its the low levels players coming up that now havwe a huge advantage.. Camel games are horrible at running this game!
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 38
Mojo : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:11 pm

ecko23 wrote:
Urapeasnt wrote:I'm surprised they didn't sell magic spar they want more money and with this update their gonna rake in a ton for those played who want to win all the time i'm surprised they didn't add new armor and weapons ... probably in the next update it would suck to just start playing now, i guess that's why they added the mojo pack every 10 levels
The mojo pack is only good till december. So the people who have been playing awhile are screwed. I got some people that have reset there accounts to start over. If you think about it this update has ruined it for all of us that have put alot of time in the game.. Its the low levels players coming up that now havwe a huge advantage.. Camel games are horrible at running this game!

I don't think the newer players will be a problem unless you take a break for a few months the big deal is the magic spar and no starting over its impossible to level up your troops and for abilities so im glad i started a long time ago only mad i missed some of magic spar when they updated because that's when i took a break. Most people will now focus on the new building and research and that will use up what ever spar people have at the moment which is few unless you hit the arena like every day with both hero's
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:

I don't think the newer players will be a problem unless you take a break for a few months the big deal is the magic spar and no starting over its impossible to level up your troops and for abilities so im glad i started a long time ago only mad i missed some of magic spar when they updated because that's when i took a break. Most people will now focus on the new building and research and that will use up what ever spar people have at the moment which is few unless you hit the arena like every day with both

WEll I have just enough spar for level 4 angles when I hit level 30, but now im confused to what to do with it?? Should i upgrade my angels or do research?hero's
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:07 pm

The mojo pack is great... but should have been given retroactively to anyone who had already leveled.

On the plus side, my tablet is only at level 10 because I got bored with running two accounts early on... I could always start over since I'm only $20 in to the game. I've been playing for like 9 months though.
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 pm

bullseyed wrote:

The mojo pack is great... but should have been given retroactively to anyone who had already leveled.

On the plus side, my tablet is only at level 10 because I got bored with running two accounts early on... I could always start over since I'm only $20 in to the game. I've been playing for like 9 months though.
What mojo pack you talking about? And how much do you get?|
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:12 pm

ecko23 wrote:
Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:

I don't think the newer players will be a problem unless you take a break for a few months the big deal is the magic spar and no starting over its impossible to level up your troops and for abilities so im glad i started a long time ago only mad i missed some of magic spar when they updated because that's when i took a break. Most people will now focus on the new building and research and that will use up what ever spar people have at the moment which is few unless you hit the arena like every day with both

WEll I have just enough spar for level 4 angles when I hit level 30, but now im confused to what to do with it?? Should i upgrade my angels or do research?hero's

Research it will be better you can level up your troops instead of one archangel
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:
Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:

Research it will be better you can level up your troops instead of one archangel

Thats what I was thinking to.. Whats your game name man?
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:Urapeasnt
Cool I added you..Ecko23 is the name
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:34 pm

ok thanks i was gonna get the level 4 Troll-cyborg but update came out and I was like hmmmmmm next time lol
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NtonkX on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:44 am

no mojo again from arena.. i get nothing mojo 2 days with over 100+ arena..
it's making normal player so hard playing this game..
NtonkX
Footman
Footman

Gold : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:53 pm

NtonkX wrote:no mojo again from arena.. i get nothing mojo 2 days with over 100+ arena..
did you try the auto attack its the best way to get mojo gems and magic spar
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:
NtonkX wrote:no mojo again from arena.. i get nothing mojo 2 days with over 100+ arena..
What exactly does the auto button do?
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:46 pm

ecko23 wrote:
Urapeasnt wrote:
What exactly does the auto button do?

It makes you attack people in the arena quicker it runs till you run out of troops
so you set up your formation and if you have enough troops for each battle you win like you normally do and you can see what you won at the bottom.
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:40 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:I love the auto feature since I solo most arena anyways. Its so quick and easy. By far the best part of the update.
Does it keep using the same formation for all 6 battles?
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:57 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:Yes, basically you set up a formation, you dont get to see the enemy formations. It uses your same line up until you run out of soldiers or until you battle all six and then it gives you the results. Since I solo, i never worry about running out of guys, then sometimes I lose one or two battles so it shows you which ones you lost and you can fight them again if you want.
Cool thanks for the info man!!
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:00 am

How strong do you need to be to solo? I feel like I couldn't do it. My hero gets beat pretty quick.

Berserker in mostly that metal gear or whatever. Around 1,000 hp.
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 am

You'll probably have a better chance of soloing once you get the evil bone armour and closer to 1200 or 1300 hp. Right now my zerker has 1600 hp, 86 attack and 16 defence and solo's no problem. Weapon wise it would probably be best to aim for the hum hum sabers before you try soloing.
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:57 pm

chiodo wrote:You'll probably have a better chance of soloing once you get the evil bone armour and closer to 1200 or 1300 hp. Right now my zerker has 1600 hp, 86 attack and 16 defence and solo's no problem. Weapon wise it would probably be best to aim for the hum hum sabers before you try soloing.

I've been thinking about buying the hum hum saber, but if I do I think that rules out that other weapon. Upper level adventure I can get the bone armor fragments, right? I've got the helmet from the lottery, but I can't beat Loeffing level 8 to get anything past the mario gear fragments.
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:04 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:I didnt try, or didnt figure out I could solo until I had the final weapon, Prince something I think its called. Once I had that I realized I could do it quite easily. Another thing about soloing is making sure that your castle has enough HP, so buy as many trees or mojo HP items that you can afford because sometimes I still lose soloing not because my guy died but because the opposing army depleated my castle HP faster than I could theirs. And thats usually thanks for some mages freezing me and slowing me down.

I would skip the light sabor though and save for the final weapon, unless you have tons of mojo to burn.
ya your right about that I hate the mages and save for final weapon
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:49 pm

So what would you say has the best chance at winning gems. Arena or adventures?? I hardly ever get anything from adventures..
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:35 pm

ecko23 wrote:So what would you say has the best chance at winning gems. Arena or adventures?? I hardly ever get anything from adventures..
arena if you got good castle n fort hero you should get 10 a day easy
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:So what would you say has the best chance at winning gems. Arena or adventures?? I hardly ever get anything from adventures..

No I wasnt alking about red rubys.. I was talking about the new colored gems?
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 pm

ecko23 wrote:
Urapeasnt wrote:

Same I get 3-4 with my fort I have 2 level 2 and with my main i have like seven 3 life-gems 1 frailty 1 ice gem and 1 fortification gem
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:
Urapeasnt wrote:

Same I get 3-4 with my fort I have 2 level 2 and with my main i have like seven 3 life-gems 1 frailty 1 ice gem and 1 fortification gem

bro you are so lucky!! I did 20000 xp the other day in arena and didnt get one gem from it at all!! I have only gotten one life gem so far from arena..
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next