New Update 9/24/2012

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by chiodo on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 am

You'll probably have a better chance of soloing once you get the evil bone armour and closer to 1200 or 1300 hp. Right now my zerker has 1600 hp, 86 attack and 16 defence and solo's no problem. Weapon wise it would probably be best to aim for the hum hum sabers before you try soloing.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 198
Gold : 231
Mojo : 19
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by bullseyed on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:57 pm

chiodo wrote:You'll probably have a better chance of soloing once you get the evil bone armour and closer to 1200 or 1300 hp. Right now my zerker has 1600 hp, 86 attack and 16 defence and solo's no problem. Weapon wise it would probably be best to aim for the hum hum sabers before you try soloing.

I've been thinking about buying the hum hum saber, but if I do I think that rules out that other weapon. Upper level adventure I can get the bone armor fragments, right? I've got the helmet from the lottery, but I can't beat Loeffing level 8 to get anything past the mario gear fragments.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 254
Gold : 288
Mojo : 12
Join date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:23 pm

I didnt try, or didnt figure out I could solo until I had the final weapon, Prince something I think its called. Once I had that I realized I could do it quite easily. Another thing about soloing is making sure that your castle has enough HP, so buy as many trees or mojo HP items that you can afford because sometimes I still lose soloing not because my guy died but because the opposing army depleated my castle HP faster than I could theirs. And thats usually thanks for some mages freezing me and slowing me down.

I would skip the light sabor though and save for the final weapon, unless you have tons of mojo to burn.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by Urapeasnt on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:04 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:I didnt try, or didnt figure out I could solo until I had the final weapon, Prince something I think its called. Once I had that I realized I could do it quite easily. Another thing about soloing is making sure that your castle has enough HP, so buy as many trees or mojo HP items that you can afford because sometimes I still lose soloing not because my guy died but because the opposing army depleated my castle HP faster than I could theirs. And thats usually thanks for some mages freezing me and slowing me down.

I would skip the light sabor though and save for the final weapon, unless you have tons of mojo to burn.
ya your right about that I hate the mages and save for final weapon
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 299
Gold : 347
Mojo : 16
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by ecko23 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:49 pm

So what would you say has the best chance at winning gems. Arena or adventures?? I hardly ever get anything from adventures..
ecko23
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 38
Gold : 38
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by Urapeasnt on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:35 pm

ecko23 wrote:So what would you say has the best chance at winning gems. Arena or adventures?? I hardly ever get anything from adventures..
arena if you got good castle n fort hero you should get 10 a day easy
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 299
Gold : 347
Mojo : 16
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by ecko23 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:So what would you say has the best chance at winning gems. Arena or adventures?? I hardly ever get anything from adventures..
arena if you got good castle n fort hero you should get 10 a day easy


No I wasnt alking about red rubys.. I was talking about the new colored gems?
ecko23
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 38
Gold : 38
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by Urapeasnt on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 pm

ecko23 wrote:
Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:So what would you say has the best chance at winning gems. Arena or adventures?? I hardly ever get anything from adventures..
arena if you got good castle n fort hero you should get 10 a day easy


No I wasnt alking about red rubys.. I was talking about the new colored gems?
Same I get 3-4 with my fort I have 2 level 2 and with my main i have like seven 3 life-gems 1 frailty 1 ice gem and 1 fortification gem
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 299
Gold : 347
Mojo : 16
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by ecko23 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:
Urapeasnt wrote:
ecko23 wrote:So what would you say has the best chance at winning gems. Arena or adventures?? I hardly ever get anything from adventures..
arena if you got good castle n fort hero you should get 10 a day easy


No I wasnt alking about red rubys.. I was talking about the new colored gems?
Same I get 3-4 with my fort I have 2 level 2 and with my main i have like seven 3 life-gems 1 frailty 1 ice gem and 1 fortification gem

bro you are so lucky!! I did 20000 xp the other day in arena and didnt get one gem from it at all!! I have only gotten one life gem so far from arena..
ecko23
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 38
Gold : 38
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by Urapeasnt on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:28 pm

ya I was lucky, I'm grinding hard because I'm not buying mojo for gems
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 299
Gold : 347
Mojo : 16
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by bullseyed on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:03 am

ecko23 wrote:So what would you say has the best chance at winning gems. Arena or adventures?? I hardly ever get anything from adventures..

I'm averaging 2.5 life gems and 2.5 spar a day in adventure mode with my castle. I run all 12 attempts through Loeffing Blvd level 1.

20.8% chance of gem
20.8% chance of spar
58.4% chance of nothing
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 254
Gold : 288
Mojo : 12
Join date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Update 9/24/2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: New Update 9/24/2012

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum