What to reasearch?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by Threshen on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm

just yr hero tho and u keep autoing. sorry i sentmy other post n now it wont let me edit it
avatar
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 200
Gold : 220
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-08-14
Age : 31
Location : Philadelphia, pa

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by Threshen on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:01 pm

just yr hero tho and u keep autoing. sorry i sentmy other post n now it wont let me edit it
avatar
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 200
Gold : 220
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-08-14
Age : 31
Location : Philadelphia, pa

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by tz. on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Threshen wrote:just yr hero tho and u keep autoing. sorry i sentmy other post n now it wont let me edit it

That way will just grind up your losing points in the Arena. isn't it?
Or can you actually win against a full force formation with a proper geared Hero?
avatar
tz.
Footman
Footman

Posts : 5
Gold : 5
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2013-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by bullseyed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Odd, can't quote your post.

At level 34/35 and above, your hero can take on most full formations that are created by the AI for arena.
avatar
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 254
Gold : 288
Mojo : 12
Join date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by tz. on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:25 pm

bullseyed wrote:Odd, can't quote your post.

At level 34/35 and above, your hero can take on most full formations that are created by the AI for arena.

I see.. haven't reach that far yet, but then buying Mojo at the end game will be the only option eh?
avatar
tz.
Footman
Footman

Posts : 5
Gold : 5
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2013-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by bullseyed on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:03 am

tz. wrote:
bullseyed wrote:Odd, can't quote your post.

At level 34/35 and above, your hero can take on most full formations that are created by the AI for arena.

I see.. haven't reach that far yet, but then buying Mojo at the end game will be the only option eh?

If you don't foolishly spend mojo before level 34 you'll have enough to get the weapon probably.

Once you can solo arena you'll start gaining mojo at a decent rate. I probably get 50-100 a week depending on luck.
avatar
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 254
Gold : 288
Mojo : 12
Join date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by tz. on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:16 am

bullseyed wrote:
tz. wrote:
bullseyed wrote:Odd, can't quote your post.

At level 34/35 and above, your hero can take on most full formations that are created by the AI for arena.

I see.. haven't reach that far yet, but then buying Mojo at the end game will be the only option eh?

If you don't foolishly spend mojo before level 34 you'll have enough to get the weapon probably.

Once you can solo arena you'll start gaining mojo at a decent rate. I probably get 50-100 a week depending on luck.

What do you suggest to get for the first Mojo spend?
I'm collecting it all the way now, stacking like around 320ish
I'm on lvl 29 Castle, 14 Fort with Behemoth and Succubus
avatar
tz.
Footman
Footman

Posts : 5
Gold : 5
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2013-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by LittleE on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:40 am

tz. wrote:
What do you suggest to get for the first Mojo spend?
I'm collecting it all the way now, stacking like around 320ish
I'm on lvl 29 Castle, 14 Fort with Behemoth and Succubus

If you are planning to turn your Behemoth into a tank, I would suggest considering the Blood Talisman. It's relatively cheap @ 259 mojos and provides 20% damage to hp and +1def. Otherwise, save up a bit more for Hand of Wade. One of these will be your 1st end game ring.

The other alternative would be to slog it out a bit more and hope that by Level 34 you will be close to 999 mojos to buy the end game weapon.
avatar
LittleE
Footman
Footman

Posts : 14
Gold : 16
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2012-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by Arji on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 am

LittleE wrote:
Otherwise, save up a bit more for Hand of Wade. One of these will be your 1st end game ring.

What would be the second? The 1299 Dragon Heart?
avatar
Arji
Footman
Footman

Posts : 10
Gold : 12
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2013-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by bullseyed on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:02 pm

tz. wrote:
bullseyed wrote:
tz. wrote:
bullseyed wrote:Odd, can't quote your post.

At level 34/35 and above, your hero can take on most full formations that are created by the AI for arena.

I see.. haven't reach that far yet, but then buying Mojo at the end game will be the only option eh?

If you don't foolishly spend mojo before level 34 you'll have enough to get the weapon probably.

Once you can solo arena you'll start gaining mojo at a decent rate. I probably get 50-100 a week depending on luck.

What do you suggest to get for the first Mojo spend?
I'm collecting it all the way now, stacking like around 320ish
I'm on lvl 29 Castle, 14 Fort with Behemoth and Succubus

First thing you should buy is the end game weapon for your castle hero at level 34. You can farm gear in adventure for the first two or three tiers.
avatar
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 254
Gold : 288
Mojo : 12
Join date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by tz. on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:19 pm

bullseyed wrote:
tz. wrote:
bullseyed wrote:
tz. wrote:
bullseyed wrote:Odd, can't quote your post.

At level 34/35 and above, your hero can take on most full formations that are created by the AI for arena.

I see.. haven't reach that far yet, but then buying Mojo at the end game will be the only option eh?

If you don't foolishly spend mojo before level 34 you'll have enough to get the weapon probably.

Once you can solo arena you'll start gaining mojo at a decent rate. I probably get 50-100 a week depending on luck.

What do you suggest to get for the first Mojo spend?
I'm collecting it all the way now, stacking like around 320ish
I'm on lvl 29 Castle, 14 Fort with Behemoth and Succubus

First thing you should buy is the end game weapon for your castle hero at level 34. You can farm gear in adventure for the first two or three tiers.

That will be a good idea, farming gear on the adventure field, though I should say the fragment drop rates are so random, and the 12 times limit daily sucks

Oh, I never try it, but using 5 Mojo, will it give you another 12 time chance to do Adventure, or only once?
avatar
tz.
Footman
Footman

Posts : 5
Gold : 5
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2013-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by chiodo on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Its only once. And once you do use the 5 mojo the price increases with each one you choose to do there after.
avatar
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 198
Gold : 231
Mojo : 19
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to reasearch?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum