I'm confused

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm confused

Post by lotak.xavier on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Very confused.

avatar
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 118
Gold : 142
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused

Post by kilju on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Im not sure. But i think you can get them all as reward from tasks. Atleast i did get Iron wheel that way before i could recruit them.
avatar
kilju
Footman
Footman

Posts : 9
Gold : 17
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2012-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused

Post by chiodo on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:37 pm

kilju wrote:Im not sure. But i think you can get them all as reward from tasks. Atleast i did get Iron wheel that way before i could recruit them.
you are right, they updated some of the tasks and part of the rewards is one of the units above. All three are a reward so as long as you don't get them killed you can keep them.
avatar
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 198
Gold : 231
Mojo : 19
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused

Post by Ser Dragoon on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:28 am

Hey Chiodo, what task allows u to keep units?
avatar
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Posts : 80
Gold : 82
Mojo : 10
Join date : 2012-08-22
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused

Post by chiodo on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:52 am

Im not sure of the names, I know they are pretty early in the task list
you maybe only 12 or 15 in
avatar
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 198
Gold : 231
Mojo : 19
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused

Post by CrazyRage on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:18 am

Yes, very early. I have an account that can't obtain mages, but I still have mages and units above from tasks
avatar
CrazyRage
Archers
Archers

Posts : 87
Gold : 103
Mojo : 12
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused

Post by bullseyed on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:27 pm

This. My second account has an IW, TC and AA without being of level to get any of those. He also had 2 shaman prior to being able to recruit them.
avatar
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 254
Gold : 288
Mojo : 12
Join date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused

Post by chiodo on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 am

bullseyed wrote:This. My second account has an IW, TC and AA without being of level to get any of those. He also had 2 shaman prior to being able to recruit them.
How did you get two shamans? The task only gives 1 and you can't steal units that are above your level. Was it a glitch or something?
avatar
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 198
Gold : 231
Mojo : 19
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused

Post by bullseyed on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:24 pm

chiodo wrote:
bullseyed wrote:This. My second account has an IW, TC and AA without being of level to get any of those. He also had 2 shaman prior to being able to recruit them.
How did you get two shamans? The task only gives 1 and you can't steal units that are above your level. Was it a glitch or something?

There are two tasks that give shamans.
avatar
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 254
Gold : 288
Mojo : 12
Join date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm confused

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum