Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I buy with my Mojos?

3 posters

Go down

What should I buy with my Mojos? Empty What should I buy with my Mojos?

Post by YamiNoKaabii Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 am

So I've been thinking about what to actually [i]do[i] with the Mojos (463) I've saved up thus far. (The only thing I've ever spent them on is a single Totem.) Although I don't have enough for the big guns yet, it'll be better to plan it out first before I mess up and buy stuff too early, right?

plus, kills two birds in one stone: answers my Mojo questions and adds a post to the very much unloved Behemoth section Crying or Very sad

So here are my heroes (castle and fort levels in signature) (in spoilerbox due to size):
Spoiler:

So, what should I buy first with my Mojos when I get enough? Certainly nothing for my puny Succubus until I've levelled her up more, I think. I've heard good things about the Death Scythe or whatever it is for my Behemoth, so should I get that first? What about the rings, or Mystical Blast and other purple spells?
YamiNoKaabii
YamiNoKaabii
Footman
Footman

Gold : 19
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

What should I buy with my Mojos? Empty Re: What should I buy with my Mojos?

Post by ipapz Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 am

I strongly suggest you save for purple spells. Get Mystical Blast or Deep Purple. Then you can spend on gears. Spells give you direct damage specially seeing you have a succubus.
ipapz
ipapz
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 504
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:24 pm

I would say the scythe would be your best option if your going to keep your succubus low for a little while
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down