What should I buy with my Mojos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What should I buy with my Mojos?

Post by YamiNoKaabii on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 am

So I've been thinking about what to actually [i]do[i] with the Mojos (463) I've saved up thus far. (The only thing I've ever spent them on is a single Totem.) Although I don't have enough for the big guns yet, it'll be better to plan it out first before I mess up and buy stuff too early, right?

plus, kills two birds in one stone: answers my Mojo questions and adds a post to the very much unloved Behemoth section Crying or Very sad

So here are my heroes (castle and fort levels in signature) (in spoilerbox due to size):
Spoiler:
(Images have been condensed because neither of us want to see gazillions of screenshots. Also, all the unimportant stuff (e.g. the equipment sitting in my inventory I never use) is left out, because what's the point of showing off a hundred tier 1 items? By the way, all equipment has been won from the Arena.)
You can see I'm saving up a ton of Honor for another point in Defense. Probably not a very good move... >_<
Fire Blast and Footmen Spirit were farmed from the Whitewater River boss, which is all I've been doing on my Castle lately.

There isn't much at all on my Fort. I'm purposely keeping it at as low level as possible and battling the Arena getting the least EXP possible, to get the maximum wheel spins. It's a wonder how many Mojos and Magic Spars my little Succubus has given me....

So, what should I buy first with my Mojos when I get enough? Certainly nothing for my puny Succubus until I've levelled her up more, I think. I've heard good things about the Death Scythe or whatever it is for my Behemoth, so should I get that first? What about the rings, or Mystical Blast and other purple spells?
YamiNoKaabii
Footman
Footman

Gold : 19
Mojo : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should I buy with my Mojos?

Post by ipapz on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 am

I strongly suggest you save for purple spells. Get Mystical Blast or Deep Purple. Then you can spend on gears. Spells give you direct damage specially seeing you have a succubus.
ipapz
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 504
Mojo : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:24 pm

I would say the scythe would be your best option if your going to keep your succubus low for a little while
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top