Formation Basics of Arena/Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formation Basics of Arena/Adventure

Post by ipapz on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:13 pm

I just thought I'd share the formation I use in arena and sometimes in adventure when applicable. It wins in the arena 90% of the time, the remaining 10% is when the hero of my opponent is too damn strong for mine (like those with complete purple spells and Highest level of armor). My hero is equipped up to crazy/willy set and all the basic spells found in adventure mode. My army consist of the following number of units
1. Footmen - 24 * 1 = 24
2. Troll - 12 * 1 = 12
3. Priests - 12 * 1 = 12
4. Ice Mage - 10 * 2 = 20
5. Wolf Riders - 6 * 3 = 18
7. Shamans - 6 * 1 = 6
8. Iron Wheels - 3 * 4 = 12
9. Arch Angels - 2 * 5 = 10
10. Cyborgs - 2 * 8 = 16
A total of 130 population
The formation

The result


With that formation you can get 3-4 fights in the arena, it depends on how many casualties you get. And you can replenish your front line in 12 mins, just produce 6 trolls on two of your barracks and 6 foot men on your remaining 4 barracks. Or adjust to get your front line back, 24 footmen and 12 trolls
You will lose Mages, Shamans and priests once in a while. This happens the most when the opponent have Iron wheels backed with shamans. Manage the production of your Magic Libraries properly, as much as possible make only 1 mage in each house and 1 priest so the turn over would be quick.
Remember to always adjust your units, like on the example below I lined my hero so it would block the hero of the opposing force. And always adjust your ranged units, if you see a lot of wheels, change to Wolf riders, if you see a lot of wolf riders switch to Iron wheels
Here are some of the formations I use in adventure mode



avatar
ipapz
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 29
Gold : 504
Mojo : 11
Join date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Formation Basics of Arena/Adventure

Post by Zerozan on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 pm


This is the strategy i use in the arena. I usually wins every time. you can also put four priests behind your hero if you don't have very good equipment.


Formation:


Result:

avatar
Zerozan
Footman
Footman

Posts : 18
Gold : 23
Mojo : 13
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Formation Basics of Arena/Adventure

Post by ipapz on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 am

Clearly its a mismatch of heroes in your match up sir. He's wearing T2-T3 armors I think while you have A T4-T5 armor. For players who don't have equips like yours, I think we can't pull of that kind of formation
avatar
ipapz
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 29
Gold : 504
Mojo : 11
Join date : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Formation Basics of Arena/Adventure

Post by Zerozan on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm

I only said that this is a good formation for ME.
I never said that it was a good formation for anyone else


Last edited by Zerozan on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because candy is white)
avatar
Zerozan
Footman
Footman

Posts : 18
Gold : 23
Mojo : 13
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Formation Basics of Arena/Adventure

Post by joshd on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:05 am

before i bought good armor and spells when i would arena i would use arcangels on the front lines against troll cyborgs on the arena formation at the top i would use
s aa p p aa
s aa p p aa
s aa p p aa
s aa p p aa
s aa p p hero

and you wont lose any units
moreover though if an enemys hero is behind a troll cyborg you can ghost trick him no matter what level of equipment you have, at the lowest teir you might need to bolster your hero with a few preists or something but all you need is footman spirit and then make sure you line up on the opposite side. the ghosts will draw the spells off you and then you can wall rush and beat him, easy as that.
avatar
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 114
Gold : 142
Mojo : 16
Join date : 2012-07-27
Location : nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Formation Basics of Arena/Adventure

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum