Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Defense Formation

+2
Darqus
Simpuhl
6 posters

Go down

Castle Defense Formation Empty Castle Defense Formation

Post by Simpuhl Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 pm

I was curious if anybody had any good formations I can use to protect my caslte. I keep getting taken over by some clan Sad

I have a level 33 baserker and a level 21 beh.
Simpuhl
Simpuhl
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 25
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Castle Defense Formation Empty Re: Castle Defense Formation

Post by Darqus Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:19 am

12 trolls lol
Darqus
Darqus
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 30
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 am

The problem is that the people that you can defend against will only send a scout or two, which are easily beaten and people that you want to defend against are the ones that will steam roll you. Their heroes have the best gear and will utterly destroy you and you have no chance of winning.

There is no formation to beat that.
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Sad but true.....just remember who attacked you, and wait til you are stronger than they are.....then, take your revenge Very Happy
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Gold : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 am

Ser Dragoon wrote:Sad but true.....just remember who attacked you, and wait til you are stronger than they are.....then, take your revenge Very Happy

That's exactly what I'm doing. *shakes fistssssss at all of you in Shadow Assassins!!! Yeah I'm shaking it at you Chiodo...lol

I remember when I first got my Prince of Blades sword. I wiped out all of my rivals that were level 34 or less. But sadly that had an adverse effect in which everybody from TNA to Shadow Assassins to some of the people on the ranking boards doubling the original size of my rivals list...lol
coolmkv69
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Gold : 83
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Typhi Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Lately I've been defending with a small army in the castle from both my castle and fort (3 rows ninjas, F,T,M,A each), but putting my heros and full formations for both the castle and fort into the fort defense. This way the attacking army will likely have its front lines wiped out by your castle fodder and you have a better chance of defending the fort with your full formation and heroes.

To make this work you give up 20% of your resources by transfering everything above the bank minimum (120k gold 50k crystal at lvl 5) from your castle to the fort for safe keeping.

The advantage of this is if they beat your castle defense then you get wiped off the rival list they attacked you from even though you dont lose any resources if you have a successful fort defense.

Another option is leaving the castle defense empty while still transfering the resources out. If they probe you with a footman then they technically win and wipe you off the list before they can do a full attack. If they send a full army out first you lose the advantage of wiping out their front lines this way though.

Just some ideas.
Typhi
Typhi
Footman
Footman

Gold : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down