Where to get the fragments ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to get the fragments ?

Post by disto on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Hi there,
I'm trying to farm the "bashing fragments" for behemot (= shadow for bersek & flames for succub)
How to get thoses special fragments ?
I've farmed Fire Valley boss and got 0 loot, not even a gem or a magic spar, nothing...

So i wonder where i can get thoses (non buyable stuff fragments), it's supposed to be in boss level. Someone told me the % of loot is high in city of evensnow boss. And, maybe coincidence, that's where i got the only one bashing fragment i have.

When i look at the "!" in adventure mode it says that i can loot only spaulders and wristband bashing fragment, but when i look on the wikia : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It says u can get :
Helmet of Bashing Fragment
Hammer of Bashing Fragment
Armor of Bashing Fragment
Spaulders of Bashing Fragment
Wristbands of Bashing Fragment

Where is the true ?
Please share your experience, i have no money to put in the game & i need some decent stuff to farm.-
avatar
disto
Footman
Footman

Posts : 14
Gold : 15
Mojo : 9
Join date : 2012-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by idkagoodname on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:40 am

That website is pretty old. I've farmed for quite a while in the City of Evensnow and managed to get the Spaulders of Bashing and 4 fragments for the Wristbands of Bashing. Those are the only 2 non-for-sale items you can get there. I've realized that you don't get any magic spar or gems in the boss levels, only fragments. I would continue to farm on the Fire Valley Boss stage because there are more fragments to get there.
Oh, and could you please tell me what is your set up for the Fire Valley boss stage with what armor and spells you use?
avatar
idkagoodname
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 42
Gold : 57
Mojo : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by disto on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Ok may be i just had no luck farming fire valley boss...
I've done 12 more tries today and got 3 Samurai Fragments this time, but still no special "bashing fragments" i need.

My set Up for it :
SH AA PR PR BEHEMOT
SH AA PR PR BEHEMOT
SH IRW PR WR FooT
SH IRW PR WR FooT
SH AA PR WR FooT
SH AA PR WR FooT

lose 3 priest 2 wolf 4 foot, sometimes more.

Priest, WR, Foot, lvl 6 AA lvl 4, SH lvl 4. Behemot lvl 9 with 1410 HP 40 Attck 12 Armor (Samurai set exept the weapon, golf club)

When u farmed City of evensnow, how much fragments you got for how much attempt ? 1 frag for 12 attempt ?
avatar
disto
Footman
Footman

Posts : 14
Gold : 15
Mojo : 9
Join date : 2012-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by idkagoodname on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 am

It took me a long time to get the Spaulders of Bashing. Probably out of 48-60 attempts I got 1 fragment. I sometimes got lucky and got 2 fragments in 24 attempts but it's mostly 1 fragment in 60 attempts (maybe I just have bad luck). I got pretty annoyed at how long it took me to get that last fragment.
avatar
idkagoodname
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 42
Gold : 57
Mojo : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by lotak.xavier on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:08 am

idkagoodname wrote:It took me a long time to get the Spaulders of Bashing. Probably out of 48-60 attempts I got 1 fragment. I sometimes got lucky and got 2 fragments in 24 attempts but it's mostly 1 fragment in 60 attempts (maybe I just have bad luck). I got pretty annoyed at how long it took me to get that last fragment.

Spaulders wasn't so hard for me to get.
I've been trying to get wristband of bashing and samurai armour. Still 2 fragments shy of each! Bloody pain.
avatar
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 118
Gold : 142
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by idkagoodname on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:58 am

lotak.xavier wrote:
idkagoodname wrote:It took me a long time to get the Spaulders of Bashing. Probably out of 48-60 attempts I got 1 fragment. I sometimes got lucky and got 2 fragments in 24 attempts but it's mostly 1 fragment in 60 attempts (maybe I just have bad luck). I got pretty annoyed at how long it took me to get that last fragment.

Spaulders wasn't so hard for me to get.
I've been trying to get wristband of bashing and samurai armour. Still 2 fragments shy of each! Bloody pain.

Where are you getting the Wristbands of Bashing? Fire Valley boss? If so, could you please tell me your formation as well cause I want to see how different people farm.
avatar
idkagoodname
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 42
Gold : 57
Mojo : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by disto on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 am

It took me a long time to get the Spaulders of Bashing. Probably out of 48-60 attempts I got 1 fragment. I sometimes got lucky and got 2 fragments in 24 attempts but it's mostly 1 fragment in 60 attempts (maybe I just have bad luck). I got pretty annoyed at how long it took me to get that last fragment.

Wow ok, i didn't know it was that hard to get... I'll continu my farm of fire valley boss then, anyway, i still need 3 or 4 fragments from samurai set and a spell.
avatar
disto
Footman
Footman

Posts : 14
Gold : 15
Mojo : 9
Join date : 2012-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by lotak.xavier on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:05 pm

idkagoodname wrote:

Where are you getting the Wristbands of Bashing? Fire Valley boss? If so, could you please tell me your formation as well cause I want to see how different people farm.

I'm doing Evensnow boss stage. I beat it using this formation:



Typically only lose the trolls, but depending on the lightning attack, I may lose the priests, 1 mage or a shaman.

It never kills the entire fleet though, always takes down the castle.


For Samurai Armour I attack Fire Valley level 25 using the same formation, except AAs instead of WRs. This time I only ever lose the trolls and its an easy victory.


For farming exp, I attack Snowcloak Cliff lvl 5 using this formation:



Typically lose the 4 trolls and occasionally one Mage (maybe 1 in 12) and very rarely (like once in 30+ battles) 1 AA.
avatar
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 118
Gold : 142
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by disto on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:36 am

Well, after 50 or 60 try on Fire Valley Boss, i finaly got my first "spaulder of bashing fragment"... Takes very long ! I also got few fragments (5 or 6) i already had of samurai set. My feeling is that the drop rate on boss stage is very low compare to intermediate levels.
avatar
disto
Footman
Footman

Posts : 14
Gold : 15
Mojo : 9
Join date : 2012-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by idkagoodname on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:35 pm

disto wrote:Well, after 50 or 60 try on Fire Valley Boss, i finaly got my first "spaulder of bashing fragment"... Takes very long ! I also got few fragments (5 or 6) i already had of samurai set. My feeling is that the drop rate on boss stage is very low compare to intermediate levels.
I think they lowered the drop rate from the past because I used to be able to get the bashing fragments a lot easier. The drop rate is very low compared to the intermediate levels because the bashing armors are pretty much as strong as the evil armor and it's free, it's only reasonable.
avatar
idkagoodname
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 42
Gold : 57
Mojo : 13
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by Goyobod on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:51 pm

idkagoodname wrote:
disto wrote:Well, after 50 or 60 try on Fire Valley Boss, i finaly got my first "spaulder of bashing fragment"... Takes very long ! I also got few fragments (5 or 6) i already had of samurai set. My feeling is that the drop rate on boss stage is very low compare to intermediate levels.
I think they lowered the drop rate from the past because I used to be able to get the bashing fragments a lot easier. The drop rate is very low compared to the intermediate levels because the bashing armors are pretty much as strong as the evil armor and it's free, it's only reasonable.

I've just finished Fire Valley adventure mission, it's tough, I intend to get bashing fragments, think it worth to try.
avatar
Goyobod
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 49
Gold : 65
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-11-16
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by lotak.xavier on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:55 pm

disto wrote:Well, after 50 or 60 try on Fire Valley Boss, i finaly got my first "spaulder of bashing fragment"... Takes very long ! I also got few fragments (5 or 6) i already had of samurai set. My feeling is that the drop rate on boss stage is very low compare to intermediate levels.

What formation do you use against Fire Valley boss?
avatar
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 118
Gold : 142
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by Goyobod on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 am

lotak.xavier wrote:
disto wrote:Well, after 50 or 60 try on Fire Valley Boss, i finaly got my first "spaulder of bashing fragment"... Takes very long ! I also got few fragments (5 or 6) i already had of samurai set. My feeling is that the drop rate on boss stage is very low compare to intermediate levels.

What formation do you use against Fire Valley boss?

Hi, just a suggestion, try this formation its work for me even I try over and over again. I only lost 12 footmen and 6 trolls.

SH AA MG FF TR FF
SH AA MG FF TR FF
SH AA HR HR TR FF
SH AA HR HR TR FF
SH AA MG FF TR FF
SH AA MG FF TR FF

FF = Footman level 6
TR = Troll level 6
MG = Mage level 6
AA = Arch Angel level 4
SH = Shaman level 5

Hope this formation works for you.
avatar
Goyobod
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 49
Gold : 65
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-11-16
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by disto on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:55 am

Yep this must be a good formation, but, what are your hero stats ?
I tried but i've lost my hero then my Mages. My AAs and SH survived.

I use this because my hero sux and i have good WR but there must be better formation :

SH AA PR PR BEHEMOT
SH AA PR PR BEHEMOT
SH IRW PR WR FooT
SH IRW PR WR FooT
SH IRW PR WR FooT
SH IRW PR WR FooT

Sham lvl 5
AA lvl 4
IRW lvl 5
WR lvl 6
PR lvl 6

And i lose 1 wolf 3 priest 4 foot

Since the last time i got 1 spaulder of bashing & 1 wristband of bashing Fragment. To resume : 3 rare fragments in 7 days.

What i meant by "The drop rate is very low compared to the intermediate levels" is that you also get less "normal fragments" and Zero Gems & Magic spar.
avatar
disto
Footman
Footman

Posts : 14
Gold : 15
Mojo : 9
Join date : 2012-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by lotak.xavier on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Goyobod wrote:

Hi, just a suggestion, try this formation its work for me even I try over and over again. I only lost 12 footmen and 6 trolls.

SH AA MG FF TR FF
SH AA MG FF TR FF
SH AA HR HR TR FF
SH AA HR HR TR FF
SH AA MG FF TR FF
SH AA MG FF TR FF

FF = Footman level 6
TR = Troll level 6
MG = Mage level 6
AA = Arch Angel level 4
SH = Shaman level 5

Hope this formation works for you.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think I love you!
You have no idea how long I've been trying to get the cursed Samurai Armour! Weeks and weeks and weeks and I could only manage 4 fragments. Finally got the 5th one a few days ago and after trying your method, I got the final fragment just now! I got so excited, I threw my hands in the air and screamed through my teeth!

I also got my first Armour of Bashing fragment! I need 7 more of those and 2 more wristbands and 8 more helmet fragments!

Thank you so much!!!!
avatar
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 118
Gold : 142
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by Goyobod on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:52 pm

lotak.xavier wrote:
Goyobod wrote:

Hi, just a suggestion, try this formation its work for me even I try over and over again. I only lost 12 footmen and 6 trolls.

SH AA MG FF TR FF
SH AA MG FF TR FF
SH AA HR HR TR FF
SH AA HR HR TR FF
SH AA MG FF TR FF
SH AA MG FF TR FF

FF = Footman level 6
TR = Troll level 6
MG = Mage level 6
AA = Arch Angel level 4
SH = Shaman level 5

Hope this formation works for you.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think I love you!
You have no idea how long I've been trying to get the cursed Samurai Armour! Weeks and weeks and weeks and I could only manage 4 fragments. Finally got the 5th one a few days ago and after trying your method, I got the final fragment just now! I got so excited, I threw my hands in the air and screamed through my teeth!

I also got my first Armour of Bashing fragment! I need 7 more of those and 2 more wristbands and 8 more helmet fragments!

Thank you so much!!!!

Hi lotak.xavier! I congratulate you on your achievements. Very Happy
avatar
Goyobod
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 49
Gold : 65
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-11-16
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:40 pm

I picked up my last frag for the shadow armor last night. Now the only piece of the shadow set that I am missing is the helm, I have yet to find one helm frag though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by lotak.xavier on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:42 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:I picked up my last frag for the shadow armor last night. Now the only piece of the shadow set that I am missing is the helm, I have yet to find one helm frag though.

What stage are you farming?
I've only got shoulders. Got that months ago though and its arguably the worst one! Really want wristbands / helmet.
avatar
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 118
Gold : 142
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:22 pm

I farmed 90% of my frags from the Fire Valley boss stage. I have yet to see a shadow helm frag Sad which is lame cause I want the helm more than all else.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by lotak.xavier on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:31 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:I farmed 90% of my frags from the Fire Valley boss stage. I have yet to see a shadow helm frag Sad which is lame cause I want the helm more than all else.

I've seen at least 2 people with 3 bashing armours and several have at least one. I wonder if Camel is starting to regret allowing users the opportunity to obtain lottery items!
Hopefully I'll get my 2nd one by the end of the week. Need 2 more wristband fragments.
avatar
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Posts : 118
Gold : 142
Mojo : 14
Join date : 2012-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by disto on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:45 pm

I got 2 new fragments of bashing today : Spaulder (again..) & Armor. Looks like the Spaulder is the most common fragment.
avatar
disto
Footman
Footman

Posts : 14
Gold : 15
Mojo : 9
Join date : 2012-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by pyrofire on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:51 pm

same here,i farmed at ne'erfrost harbor bossto get spaulder bashing frag for 1 week already,for now i only got 4pcs from it..now i move to reach fire valley coz many peoples said there is alots of bashing sets there..
avatar
pyrofire
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 31
Gold : 36
Mojo : 13
Join date : 2012-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by pyrofire on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:48 pm

anyone can tell me what the best formation for leafy spring boss,that i can lose only little army..i farming for bashing set,thanks
avatar
pyrofire
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 31
Gold : 36
Mojo : 13
Join date : 2012-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get the fragments ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum