Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon boss changes

Go down

Dragon boss changes Empty Dragon boss changes

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Not sure how long this is in effect but I fight the dragon nightly and this is the first time I noticed this. it appears that he has some fortification gems equiped now because he gets that protection dome animation, on top of that his army has been buffed with some extra HP and some other stats as if they researched them. I noticed the fire valley boss and some other bosses had not been changed, it might just be the dragon.

I am getting closer and closer to being able to solo wipe him with my Zerker, I am just curious if anybody else here is able to? I saw the vids of people who can. When the time comes when i can I'll make a vid for you guys. I am 100 honor points from my next Defense point and I think that might be what it takes to solo that biatch. At least im hoping so. Now I can do about 20-30k Damage before getting beat. Depends on how much the buff hurts me and if they buff him more.

Back to top Go down

Dragon boss changes Empty Re: Dragon boss changes

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:21 pm

I came to a sad realization last night. I finally got that def point and it didnt make too much of a difference. I have one lvl 5 Agil Gem and a couple lvl 4's, an HP gem, and a lvl 4 Fort gem and it seems like the dragon hardly ever misses. So I can't one shot him yet, in fact my 20k still stands, I really didnt see much of a change with that extra def point. When I am doing arena or attacking peeps are missing all the time, the dragon I dont think ever missed me and his spawns may have missed a few times, but not much.

Back to top Go down