Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliances

+4
chiodo
dragonmagician
joshd
ryman112
8 posters

Go down

Alliances Empty Alliances

Post by ryman112 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Just starting out with the alliance. It appears you can build buildings. I am not the commander so I have no idea how this all works. Any info from those of you whom have already got going on theirs please give any advice, tips, issues, bugs, etc or any experiences you may have had. Please discuss.
Thanx
ryman112
ryman112
Footman
Footman

Gold : 18
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Alliances Empty Re: Alliances

Post by joshd Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:48 pm

my alliance is called apocaylpse and weve ran into some issues mostly with the team battles glitching out on us. weve won some that didnt even appear that we won and when we lose we cant watch to see why, its really buggy. as far as the buildings go theres a jail cell, chapel for unit hp, battle shrine for unit att, and refinery for upping gold an crystal production. from my limited experience so far i would say to do as many battles manually as you can the ai is pretty screwy
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman112 Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:26 am

Thanks for the input. We have our first battle tonight and I hope its not too glitchy. Building all of the alliance buildings sure is expensive! Six alliance coins for one building Dang!
ryman112
ryman112
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman112 Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Anybody know how many fragments it takes to make one piece of alliance armor/weapon? Thanks.
ryman112
ryman112
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonmagician Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:57 pm

It's 2 coins for the jail and 6 for the chapel and shrines, is that correct? Is it 2% increase for HP/attack for the chapel/shrines? Can you build multiple ones, and do you have to be a certain alliance level to build them?
dragonmagician
dragonmagician
Footman
Footman

Gold : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am

Its 3 percent and it can be upgraded at any level as long as you have the correct amount of money and alliance coins. Fragments seem to actually have a decent rate so far. Out of six or seven battles overall so far my alliance already has two fragments.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman112 Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks I looked a little closer and saw that it was ten. The drop rate is great we have 8 frags out of 11 battles..not bad but only 2 frags of the same item. We are currently trying as a group to come up with a fair way to distribute so nobody feels screwed.
ryman112
ryman112
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Thats going to be the tough thing to figure out for most alliances i think as well. Personally i like most of my armour so i think i'm gonna let my clannies go for whatever we get. But i really do want one of the new weapons or the shoulders so if we ever get close to one of those i'm gonna push for trying to get one of them.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by zerotwo Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm

i have heard rumors that once a piece is made, the whole clan gets it. could that possibly be true? it doesn't seem likely.
zerotwo
zerotwo
Footman
Footman

Gold : 17
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:59 pm

zerotwo wrote:i have heard rumors that once a piece is made, the whole clan gets it. could that possibly be true? it doesn't seem likely.

thats not true as a commander on my screen it says when a piece is made its up to me to distribute it
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm

zerotwo wrote:i have heard rumors that once a piece is made, the whole clan gets it. could that possibly be true? it doesn't seem likely.

i wissshhhh no way in hell theyd let that happen, everyone would wind up being op in like 1 or 2 guilds and nobody could ever beat them.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 220
Mojo : 14

https://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by zerotwo Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Threshen wrote:

i wissshhhh no way in hell theyd let that happen, everyone would wind up being op in like 1 or 2 guilds and nobody could ever beat them.

very true, but given there's 3 heroes, 5 pieces per, and 10 frags a piece....
at 2 war declarations a day....with a 100% drop rate....(mine is nowhere close to that). things get a little dismal.

Lets say an alliance wanted to be very equal to all players, and gave every person one piece of gear before someone got a second piece. Lets also assume the average alliance has 20 players (even though we know it goes up to 28 at the moment)

10 frags x 20 players is 200 fragments. / 2 wins a day equals 100 days, or 3.5 months until each of the 20 alliance members got one piece.

Assumptions about this 3.5 month rate are
1) you win both battles you are allowed daily
2) the drop rate is 100% (its not)
3) there are only 20 alliance members
4) this does not account for times you are attacked

Lets call a great battle win rate 90%. Lets also also add in getting attacked once per day. And lets call the drop rate 65%. And lets bump up the numbers to a top clan of 24 members. After 100 days of fighting, you have 300 battles, which equals 270 wins, which equals 176 fragments, or 17.6 pieces.

Using that math, it would actually take around 411 battles to get all 24 members one piece, which using the 1 attack and 2 declarations a day is approximately 5 months. This does also not take into account a holding fragment allotment before pieces are fused which might be estimated at 5 frags per unfinished piece(an extra 45 frags always in your knapsack, or 3.5 weeks)

After 1 more year of playing daily(we just passed the first year anniv) all 24 alliance members could be wearing about 2 new gear pieces....but what changes will have come by then? Also, is the 1 piece at a time per member realistic?

I hope some changes get made, maybe more fights a day, or a clearer distribution method. The math seems disappointing to me in an otherwise fun game.

zerotwo
zerotwo
Footman
Footman

Gold : 17
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:00 pm

I feel that at one point or another, wether it be gaining alliance levels or just through a new update, that we will be allowed more than 2 battles a day. Yes your math is correct, but you also have to consider that this new armour is pretty good. A few peices are even completely better than their glory/darklight/ locke armour. If they increased the rate at which alliances got this armour we would have high leveled players with incredibly powerful armour and weapons in no time. Just a few things to consider although i do agree with your point of view on the time it would take to give out armour. Oh, and one more thing i just remembered. You must be level 35 to use the armour i believe, so if there are any members of an alliance that are below level 35 then that takes them out of the equation.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:07 am

All in all it seems that the current clan gets better gear and attack and hp through only clan stuff construct is flawed. What is going to happen to clan wars where then are a few clans at +10% or +20% HP and Attack and they just slaughter the new clans?

We're already seeing a lot of what happened in WoW where some clans become feeders for other clans.

Dunno, just have a feeling this is going in the wrong direction.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:44 am

Well there is strategy involved in alliance battles that can negate a lower level team being completely overpowered by a higher level team. For one if you can get to the enemies castle without running into any enemies along the way (this is very much possible if you time your movements right) then you can always do that, or you can tell the weaker players of your alliance to weaken the stronger players of an enemy alliance and finish them off with your moderate/strong players.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by ccninja Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

There aren't that many clans. I would like to say maybe 500-600? It would be nice if clans can only go to war with people within close range of their ranking. If your alliance is not great you'll be playing with people around your range that are not great.

at this point any clan can battle any clan and some clans just get decimated. There's a reason that you can only attack certain people in a certain level range. but for clans there is no limit which kind of sucks. I mean the top 10 alliances would practically destroy everyone if they avoid fighting the top guys,
ccninja
ccninja
Footman
Footman

Gold : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: