Ally battles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ally battles

Post by Gienass on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi there folks, i'm a commander of Tempest alliance, i need to know how the battles of alliances look like and work.

Can someone explain to me how they work?? So that i do not go fighting and loosing points...

Thank you!

Screens/Movies appreciated!!
Gienass
Footman
Footman

Gold : 18
Mojo : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ally battles

Post by ccninja on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:04 pm

win war gain points. lose and you lose points.

to be declare you will need a cell. which cost 2 alliance coins and some gold/crystal. ( I am not sure if people can declare war on you if you don't have a cell. I'm assuming no)

You can declare war 3 times in a 24hr cycle. for me the cycle resets at 4pm pacific time.

peace time: you can set a 12hr period for peace. meaning nobody can declare war on you for that 12 hr time period. what I have noticed though. for example you want to be in peace time from 10pm to 10am. set the number to 23:00-11:00. once you click confirm it will set one hours before it which is 22:00-10:00. Not sure if this is a glitch or what but I had to figure that out the hard way.

I think that's it. good luck. recruit recruit and recruit. Don't overlook the weaker guys. Sometimes they are the ones that participate in the battles the most.
ccninja
Footman
Footman

Gold : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Just found out this morning that your alliance can have its fragments looted by other alliances if you lose. I only thought you won the fragments and the ones you get were safe. This isn't the case so just be aware of that.
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just found out this morning that your alliance can have its fragments looted by other alliances if you lose. I only thought you won the fragments and the ones you get were safe. This isn't the case so just be aware of that.

well that blows
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshix on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:28 am

what!!.... this sucks..

all the better alliances can just raid all the weaker ones for their frags Mad
Boshix
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Well you win some you lose some i guess could be said here. My alliance lost 2 frags but we got 4 from our attacks so in the end everything went well.
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Does it actually take them though? In the past it would say that they "looted 1 frag" but it was actually that they won 1 frag from the battle not that they took one from the clan.

Otherwise there would only be a set number of fragments and once people fused gear it would be gone.
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:25 pm

The way im understanding it is you can definately steal another team's fragments. According to a camel guy on the other site this is to keep the game more balanced (yeah right) by being able to steal from stronger players. The flaw in this logic is the stronger players are the ones winning all the battles so basically the strong get stronger and the weak remain weak. However, fragments also just appear after some battles so its not always a steal, sometimes they come out of nowhere, otherwise nobody would have frags since we all started at zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by ccninja on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 pm

do you think they can also loot our alliance coins?
ccninja
Footman
Footman

Gold : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:do you think they can also loot our alliance coins?

i dont think so they would be more in the terms of magic spar, but weve never lost an alliance battle when we had any so i cant say for sure.
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top