Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody getting attacked more often than normal?

5 posters

Go down

Anybody getting attacked more often than normal? Empty Anybody getting attacked more often than normal?

Post by rogvexstatvs Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:43 am

So, anybody else getting attacked more often than normal? I went from 0 attacks in say 3 months to 14 between yesterday and today. I've been level 39 for over a week with no attacks and now this, lol.
rogvexstatvs
rogvexstatvs
Footman
Footman

Gold : 10
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Anybody getting attacked more often than normal? Empty Re: Anybody getting attacked more often than normal?

Post by Threshen Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:27 pm

they changed how it works now, its easier to get rep and pillage people so now people are attacking others like crazy.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 220
Mojo : 14

https://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Anybody getting attacked more often than normal? Empty Re: Anybody getting attacked more often than normal?

Post by Eradeux Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:17 pm

This isn't the case. The reason why there are so many attacks now is because the hitlist isn't showing as many inactive accounts anymore. I used to be able to send 2 footman and 2 trolls out 5 times to harvest spar. And they would take inactive castles and hold them the 3 hours. Every once in a while another set would break me but not very often.

Then, with the update, I found that my footman and trolls were running into many active accounts. So, I did the logical thing...I started to search the accounts before attacking them. And sure enough, 5/6 of the accounts that came up on the hitlist were active. And thus began my rep harvesting instead of spar harvesting. I haven't had this much action in game since....never.
Eradeux
Eradeux
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Yep. I got invaded like 6 times in one day. Don't really bother playing anymore as it is impossible to beat a Succubus with any defense formation.

Hopefully they get rid of invading soon because they've got to be bleeding players like crazy.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:14 am

bullseyed wrote:Yep. I got invaded like 6 times in one day. Don't really bother playing anymore as it is impossible to beat a Succubus with any defense formation.

Hopefully they get rid of invading soon because they've got to be bleeding players like crazy.
After the update it will no longer be impossible to beat a Succubus. Bad news for Succubus owners. Good news for Behemoth/Berserker owners. And if you don't like your hero you will be given the option to change heroes. Go to YouTube to watch the beta of the new update. Very Happy
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Yeah just got the new update. Now I can give 700 mojo ($22) to change my hero at the cost of all of my gear. It will cost roughly 3,800 mojo ($100) to replace my gear.

How were Succubuses nerfed in this patch? I haven't seen any notes, I've just been looking around myself.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eradeux Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 am

No nerf afaik. But all heroes have recieved a buff. The bus gets a cast speed buff which is awful. While the zerker and moth get decent combat buffs.

I've already matched my bus/zerk up against the back row zerk/moth combo and i've got to admit, this patch balanced the heroes.
Eradeux
Eradeux
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 am

bullseyed wrote:Yeah just got the new update. Now I can give 700 mojo ($22) to change my hero at the cost of all of my gear. It will cost roughly 3,800 mojo ($100) to replace my gear.

How were Succubuses nerfed in this patch? I haven't seen any notes, I've just been looking around myself.
They added the medals that would help balance heroes. That's what I was talking about.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:33 pm

i like the medals idea but i hate that it cost so much spar.... im only lv 2 and my next update is 60 spar. not to mention the technology, the spells and the medal! its just... its to much.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 220
Mojo : 14

https://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm

ELTRYHARD wrote:
bullseyed wrote:Yeah just got the new update. Now I can give 700 mojo ($22) to change my hero at the cost of all of my gear. It will cost roughly 3,800 mojo ($100) to replace my gear.

They added the medals that would help balance heroes. That's what I was talking about.

So once you spend a couple hundred spar you get the chance to not insta die again against succubuses? That's stupid. They should just cap attack speed for heroes so putting 6 shaman around a hero doesn't add any speed.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 am

bullseyed wrote:
ELTRYHARD wrote:

So once you spend a couple hundred spar you get the chance to not insta die again against succubuses? That's stupid. They should just cap attack speed for heroes so putting 6 shaman around a hero doesn't add any speed.
It does cost a lot of spar but they didn't want to make it too easy. And I don't know how they would cap the attack speed. The developers wouldn't do that because they have Succubus' and they wouldn't want to change her speed. But most players use 2 shamans instead of 6 because that's all they need.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down