Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behemoth VS Dragon

3 posters

Go down

Behemoth VS Dragon Empty Behemoth VS Dragon

Post by Westifer87 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Is it possible to beat him in one attempt? I've watched YouTube videos, but they were before they patched him. It takes me 9-12 attempts to slay him, not profitable for farming. Any help appreciated here's what I use.

Equipment
Evil Set + Doom Helmet
Evil Dragon Heart
Blood Talisman
Deaths Green Scythe
(3) Level 4 Fortification Gems
(2) Level 3 Agility Gems

Wht really screws me over is when he casts spirits that slow my moths attack rate down. Then he can't heal for *****. My only solution I see right now is more agility and fortification, but I'm not in a spending mood right now... Any suggestions.

My goal is to down him, in one attempt, is that even possible anymore?
How many agility gems and fort gems would I need? Assuming level 5.
Westifer87
Westifer87
Footman
Footman

Gold : 12
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Behemoth VS Dragon Empty Re: Behemoth VS Dragon

Post by joshd Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:45 pm

the biggest thing is agility gems, it wont work without probably at least 1 level 5 and a level 4 min. the fortification gem helps but i wouldnt use 3 of them. i have a zerk and i kill him in 1 attempt and i have 2 agility gems, 1 fortification gem, 1 life gem, 1 dizzy gem, 1 frailty gem, and 1 poision gem all at least level 4. the dizzy is probably the 2nd most important gem, if hes not attacking you, your healing.
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:25 am

You need a strong aim spell (Shattering Light or Demon Blast) and at least Troll Spirit. (Footman spirit helps but not necessary)

Position your behemoth to take on the enemy behemoth, and keep rolling the troll spirit. Kill the berzerker with your spell.

Troll spirits are faster than footman, and they both absorb the dragon's fire spell and can engage the wolves before they reach your wall.

With 2 level 4 agi gems, 1 try is easy. With level 3s, it can't be all that different.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down