[ 24 ]
20% 20% 
[ 11 ]
36% 36% 
[ 20 ]

Total Votes : 55

Which hero do you prefer?

Post by Camel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:14 am

Select one option from the three. The zerker, moth or succub?
Camel
Admin
Admin

Gold : 1189
Mojo : 13

View user profile http://bit.ly/littleempire

Back to top Go down

Re: Which hero do you prefer?

Post by ELTRYHARD on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:41 am

Haha nobody voted for the behemoth. The Succubus does have the advantage though. Over both the heroes. I'm glad I picked her.
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:37 am

Considering the game now, it should be which TWO heroes do you prefer.
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camel on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 pm

ELTRYHARD wrote:Haha nobody voted for the behemoth. The Succubus does have the advantage though. Over both the heroes. I'm glad I picked her.

Its actually the berserker no one voted for haha, yeah looking at the higher level players it seems succubus dominates in end game. Their attack speed and health regen is just to OP. Hopefully this gets changed in the update Smile. The only reason I prefer the behemoth over the zerker is that moths can attack two units at a time giving it better regen. Zerkers range also makes it difficult when making formations.
Camel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Oh I thought it said Behemoth. Haha. And I don't think they are gonna change the Succubus. And if they did then what would they change? And I don't really like the Berserker either. But if it was just a Behemoth and Berserker fighting im pretty sure the Berserker would win. Because of his attack. So they all have their pros and cons.
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elissa79 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:25 pm

It takes a long time to level up the succubus attack power, which makes using her hard work at the start... Still glad I went with her over the other two though!
Elissa79
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 28
Mojo : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camel on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:29 pm

ELTRYHARD wrote:Oh I thought it said Behemoth. Haha. And I don't think they are gonna change the Succubus. And if they did then what would they change? And I don't really like the Berserker either. But if it was just a Behemoth and Berserker fighting im pretty sure the Berserker would win. Because of his attack. So they all have their pros and cons.

Make her more balanced, maybe increase attack and reduce the attack speed in gear- its to bad at early game (which im pretty sure will deter new players from playing) and too good at end game.

Elissa79 wrote:It takes a long time to level up the succubus attack power, which makes using her hard work at the start... Still glad I went with her over the other two though!

Yep, shes great at end game, its scary Neutral
Camel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixy® on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 am

Hey Everyone!! Ummmm... well. I also prefer succubus over the two. But the succubus is only good for arena at high levels. It doesnt work in real battles though. At high levels..... anyone who has two of the others put their hero at the end of the formation for casting spells. while casting spells. they clear out everything in front of succubus and that makes her fragile Very Happy

Im Pixy® ....
Pixy®
Footman
Footman

Gold : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camel on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 am

Welcome Cipher Smile, maybe you could introduce yourself to us in the Introductions thread? happy

Yep, I agree with you on your points, but its only when the person knows the attacker has a succubus. If they don't know how to defend against a succubus, they lose most of the time. I've also seen some good succubus in hit list wars as well haha
Camel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 am

PvP

With top-tier gear having a succubus gives you such an advantage, especially Wuba Succy's. 2nd hero is up to preference: Behemoth is a better tank but a Berserker will outclass a Behemoth in a melee duel.

Players with Behe+Zerker have an extremely difficult time vs a properly equipped + good formation Succy+w/e.

Double melee hero only have a real chance if both are placed in the back to try to clear a path to the Succy with spells and try to get into melee, but a Succy is both firing her weapon AND casting spells, so it's easier said than done. Plus you have another enemy hero to worry about. Yikes.

PvE

In pve however succubus is the slowest to level simply because she can't tank like the melee heroes. This leads to more troop losses which means more time spent rebuilding. Especially true in the early levels, where it feels like you don't even have a hero in your army.

She can only really tank when she's geared up at high level, while the other 2 can tank from the beginning.

And up vs a geared succubus as a melee hero, you can simply hide in the back and burn down her low hp with your spells, since you can actually aim them.

Still the pvp advantages of a Succubus far outweigh the more difficult level up process, IMO.
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubi on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:45 pm

i prefer the behemoth, he's the best hero in early game and if you don't buy mojos. but too bad i choose the zerker as my second hero, the succubus seems to be be unstoppable at end game.
Cubi
Footman
Footman

Gold : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 pm

I love my zerker. Having such a high attack with decent defence and decent hp is a pretty good combonation for me. As my second hero i chose the moth and its working out pretty well for me. If i ever come across a succubus then its pretty easy to wall rush with my mellee hero's and win that battle against it.
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:57 am

chiodo wrote:I love my zerker. Having such a high attack with decent defence and decent hp is a pretty good combonation for me. As my second hero i chose the moth and its working out pretty well for me. If i ever come across a succubus then its pretty easy to wall rush with my mellee hero's and win that battle against it.

True, true.

But I find it only works if the formation is known beforehand.
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Japrax on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 am

honestly im a fan of zerker hes the beast.. but all hero combo will do well in pvp if they scout first haha.. but yet sucubu combo still have an advantage
Japrax
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Double.A on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 pm

It's all pretty even succubus has every single unit working to her advantage but if your able to push through all of that then she's dead but behemoth can have 1000 hp with the second set of armor berserker was the weakest besides slight speed advantage until the the update now not only do the footmen give me extra ph but extra attack
Double.A
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Espada#3 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:18 pm

still like succubus for end game, beginning was so boring . i wish i had picked behemoth for second hero though.
Espada#3
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 19
Mojo : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:20 am

I'm a Behemoth player, but I see Zerkes and Busses get really crazy at the end.
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unlegendary on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 am

Camel wrote:
ELTRYHARD wrote:Haha nobody voted for the behemoth. The Succubus does have the advantage though. Over both the heroes. I'm glad I picked her.

Its actually the berserker no one voted for haha, yeah looking at the higher level players it seems succubus dominates in end game. Their attack speed and health regen is just to OP. Hopefully this gets changed in the update Smile. The only reason I prefer the behemoth over the zerker is that moths can attack two units at a time giving it better regen. Zerkers range also makes it difficult when making formations.

lol I got both berserker and succubus and can confirm with you that berserker is MUCH easier to train. This is the reason why the top arena players in both servers are BERSERKERS because it is so freaking easy to beat the arena without losing much units.
unlegendary
Footman
Footman

Gold : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Japrax on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 pm

so guys which one is more effective, behemoth and succubus or berserker and succubus?

my friend asking me that, but since i dont have a succubus idk which one is better..
Japrax
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Well just off of what I've seen it looks like the Berserker/Succubus combo is very popular for end game players. I've got a Behemoth/Succubus combo and at level 35 I'm fighting most players with very high Zerk/Bus combos as opposed to the occasional Bus/Zerk. The attack is very high with the Zerk. Sometimes I fight against 90 attack. There is a good strategy to beating them however by offsetting your hero it makes him focus on the units first, but with such high attack there isn't a lot of room for error. It may be different for the true end game players, but that's my experience at the beginning of the end game.
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:12 pm

DoeWoe wrote:snip

While the Berserker has a clear advantage vs a Behemoth, the Succubus cuts down a Berserker a lot easier than a Behemoth, due to lower defense and hp.

I'd still give the pvp edge to Berserker/Succubus, but Behemoth/Succubus can compete, and Behemoth/Berserker can out-wallrace Succubus builds.

In the end, if your gear is dead-even, it's your formations that determine victory.
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm about 500 honor points from 1,944...my next defense upgrade. I've read that's the highest I can go...can anyone confirm? It'll be nice to start working on attack.
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:54 pm

DoeWoe wrote:I'm about 500 honor points from 1,944...my next defense upgrade. I've read that's the highest I can go...can anyone confirm? It'll be nice to start working on attack.

You can go as high as you want, it just multiplies by 3 each level.

Obviously 1944 is the "soft cap" though, no will want to spend 5832 honor for +1 defense for a very very long time.
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Wow. That is a lot of fights. So at 648 it starts multiplying by 3...that's ridiculous!
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:03 pm

i picked ber, but i think when i get my portal i'm def going sucubus. in a way i kinda wish i picked her first but anytime i picked toons in mmos i always went magic... and died a lot. this wy i figure ill have an easy time leveling and thn higher up ill just have to be more stragitic.
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 220
Mojo : 14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next