Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Mode : Loeffing Boulevard

+9
rocknroll64
irtehkas
xunknownx
lotak.xavier
inferno6880
Urapeasnt
USCThomas
DoeWoe
wink123
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adventure Mode : Loeffing Boulevard - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure Mode : Loeffing Boulevard

Post by DoeWoe Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:51 am

I still haven't finished one set of frags...haha.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Adventure Mode : Loeffing Boulevard - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure Mode : Loeffing Boulevard

Post by lotak.xavier Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:07 pm

DoeWoe wrote:I still haven't finished one set of frags...haha.

I've done a few, but nothing too spectacular.
Fire Blast, Footmen Spirit
Boss Shades, Wiley Wristbands (best one).

What I really wanted was Scrap Metal ring, but doesnt seem to want to drop, so I gave up on it.
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Yea the wrist bands were the only thing I wanted and I built 4 hero items before I got to make them.

I wanted them since its the only piece of armor that I havent upgraded yet.

And they are actually pretty decent.

I finished Loeffing last night. All three stars but one which was 16, I got 2 stars on it. I'll go back some time to work on it.
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 338
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:37 pm

irtehkas wrote:Yea the wrist bands were the only thing I wanted and I built 4 hero items before I got to make them.

I wanted them since its the only piece of armor that I havent upgraded yet.

And they are actually pretty decent.

I finished Loeffing last night. All three stars but one which was 16, I got 2 stars on it. I'll go back some time to work on it.

Damn....I only managed 3 stars on 20 of the 31 missions.

Ugh, my 12 battles today yielded just ONE drop. The Wiley Shoulder pads.
Bad day.
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Shoulder pads are the only thing I havent made with frags from that set.

And since I don't really need them I'm just gonna move on.

I'm gonna grind the last boss level Loeffing to see if I can't get some bashing series set stuff made.
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Adventure Mode : Loeffing Boulevard - Page 2 Empty hey

Post by rocknroll64 Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 pm

im stuck on level 8 Loeffing boulivard. can someone help me with a formation.. i have succubus as a hero.
rocknroll64
rocknroll64
Footman
Footman

Gold : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey...welcome to the forums. What the level of your Hero and Units? Also, what equipment and spells do you have? I'm just asking info I'll have to defer this to a more experienced Succubus player.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:42 pm

irtehkas wrote:Shoulder pads are the only thing I havent made with frags from that set.

And since I don't really need them I'm just gonna move on.

I'm gonna grind the last boss level Loeffing to see if I can't get some bashing series set stuff made.

Its going a lot better now! Got the Helmet and wristbands now. Need 1 more armour and 2 shoulderpad frags.

Might go back to Whitewater to get the scrap metal ring. Im stuck on Evensnow lvl 6. Ring and other gear might help keep my hero alive sufficiently long enough to win. Would add 280 HP.
Plus the +2 Defense from helm seems to be doing a good job
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:46 pm

I finished Evensnow last night.

3 starred all of it. I think I might stay in this level and grind the boss.

I really want something from the bashing set
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 pm

rocknroll64 wrote:im stuck on level 8 Loeffing boulivard. can someone help me with a formation.. i have succubus as a hero.

I'm on that level as well with a Berserker hero. I hate the stages with lots of magic damage. Mages and archangels suck.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Ok I swear they changed Loeff level 8. It had mages before... I thought... Either way, I tried to beat it and failed miserably.

Anyone have a strat/formation for it?
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ttcc Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:05 am

inferno6880 wrote:So here is my lineup thus far and 3 stars on everything through the end of Loeffing Blvd.

SWRMSHH
SWRMSHH
TTTTTTT
TTTTTTT
TTTTTTT
TTTTTTT

Lose some trolls but big deal, losses behind the hero tend to be scarce if any. Hero is 34 with Demon Blast, Mystical Blast, and Air Bash. Equipment is a mix of Tier 3 and 4. Same tactic with my Succubus but with succubus in the back with shamans on her. Only bummer is some 2 stars due to drawn out battles since succubus clears 3 rows instead of only 2.

Tactic works great because trolls occupy the enemy while My hero destroys their castle.

Using your method, I clear Level 18 at last !!!! Thanks
ttcc
ttcc
Footman
Footman

Gold : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by ipapz Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:39 am

SInce people seem to be replying on this thread regarding Loeffing Boulevard, I myself need help on LB 26... I've tried every possible formation....
My Hero is a berserker with Crazy set, with Eyes of evil, Scrap Metal ring and Mystical Blast spell.
His stats are:
HP 10000
ATK: 42
DEF: 9
and still no avail... been farming the entire week already... still no hope
ipapz
ipapz
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 504
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshix Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:32 am

ttcc wrote:
inferno6880 wrote:So here is my lineup thus far and 3 stars on everything through the end of Loeffing Blvd.

SWRMSHH
SWRMSHH
TTTTTTT
TTTTTTT
TTTTTTT
TTTTTTT

Lose some trolls but big deal, losses behind the hero tend to be scarce if any. Hero is 34 with Demon Blast, Mystical Blast, and Air Bash. Equipment is a mix of Tier 3 and 4. Same tactic with my Succubus but with succubus in the back with shamans on her. Only bummer is some 2 stars due to drawn out battles since succubus clears 3 rows instead of only 2.

Tactic works great because trolls occupy the enemy while My hero destroys their castle.

Using your method, I clear Level 18 at last !!!! Thanks

i too tried this format, still have not been able to clear level 18
been stuck forever, those golden cannons kill everything Sad
Boshix
Boshix
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshix Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:35 am

bullseyed wrote:Ok I swear they changed Loeff level 8. It had mages before... I thought... Either way, I tried to beat it and failed miserably.

Anyone have a strat/formation for it?

shaman IW Arch Mage Troll
priest IW Arch Mage Troll

don't need any heroes for this, i've used this and cleared it with 1 star,
but that's all that matters right? just clearing the level
Boshix
Boshix
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2