Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in future updates?

+58
unclekotsos
xfloooooooood666
bluemantel
laxstar785
Eradeux
marcin.krupinski.18
Crono22
Gienass
ryman112
FOXX5
fcukngabbana
Eruxilix
adurna
idkagoodname
Redkiees
kata1234
MeesJa
Goyobod
cottonfreak
roy.stefen
kilju
ApeHeIs
ipapz
tingting21
CrazyRage
coolmkv69
RadRacerX
Crazy Marcus
NtonkX
Izmolio
mader89
SgtBears
gitgronostaj
chiodo
KidSpartacus
lotak.xavier
TMaus1704
joshd
EyeonHK
Tomb1789
setluks
Ser Dragoon
gatekeeper16
ELTRYHARD
bima prawira
USCThomas
Threshen
jhplasma
Urapeasnt
wink123
irtehkas
DoeWoe
bullseyed
Double.A
Pixy®
Akichi
Elissa79
Camel
62 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 6 Empty Re: What would you like to see in future updates?

Post by joshd Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 pm

it would be cool to be able to sell equipment for mojo even if you got 1/2 or 1/3 the cost of buying it, but at least something to make me not want to hang myself everytime i win a crap peice of armor.
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 6 Empty Re: What would you like to see in future updates?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:14 am

Thats hillarious you say that because I have got like 2-3 emails this week saying you won a piece of gear, but it was like the mario hat or something cheesy haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 pm

It would be nice to sell it back...though I doubt they'll want to give you mojo back. I'd even be happy with magic spar.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:50 am

I think one of the main reasons they won't ever let you gain mojo from reselling anything is because mojo is their money maker. As a high level character, you can farm high level equip and sell it back for the supposed mojo. Granted if you start accumulate a ton of mojo there isn't much you can spend it on assuming you have all the top spells and equipment and have a huge population. Then having mojo will become pointless except to speed up productions which I'm sure alot of us really don't need especially those with big pops.

If you look at it from their perspective, as a company, you want to be able to milk as much as you can. That's why I suggested that instead of mojo maybe we get gems or spar. I don't know about you but I most definitely would like to see some full lvl 5 research characters do a bout of epic proportions.

I also have another suggestion I wonder if anyone feels the same about. How about a mass harvesting button? If we can auto-run in Arena for fights, why not implement a button that can auto-harvest everything that has completed on the map? That is one of the reasons I'm not as particular in producing resources anymore because sometimes I'm pressed for time and harvesting everything can take time especially for me since I have 2 accounts which means 4 characters...lol
coolmkv69
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Gold : 83
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by gitgronostaj Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:10 pm

tingting21 wrote:let hero share skills and gems. jst like spars and mojos

Yes! YEs YES
gitgronostaj
gitgronostaj
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 52
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtBears Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:53 am

I think when you are recruiting new soldiers, there should be the added upgraded stats under HP and attack. So have all the normal stats and then +4% normal attack
SgtBears
SgtBears
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 41
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:27 am

Here's a pretty radical suggestion. Why not have 2 different arenas?
The first arena would be what we already have now. But for the 2nd arena, why not allow us to use our fort heroes. This would be a fun way to get experience and experiment with our formations against other people and their defenses.
coolmkv69
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Gold : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by kilju Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:21 am

I want something like arena there both players play live. best of 3 or something so both have a chance to change setup after first. i think pvp is pretty boring as it is now.

Would also be nice to see how many units i lost in arena when i play auto. so i dont have to go to every battle and see what i lost.
kilju
kilju
Footman
Footman

Gold : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by roy.stefen Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 pm

in arena can drop mojo, i think.

every time i see much castle for gain mojo fall in the sky. ^^
before update 1 day i have 2/3 mojo fall in the sky. after update hard to see.

and in arena only drop gold, if you win it over(forget click gold) and gold gone.
roy.stefen
roy.stefen
Footman
Footman

Gold : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by roy.stefen Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:26 pm

hmm

my opinion i hate. if daily task hourglass user
bad mood for complete task

i save my all mojo for good equipment. if every day have hourglass user.
hopeless to login with long time.

in condition if i have mojo from arena or fall in the sky. i complete my all daily task. 2 task make me ungry hourglass user, and king of kings.

i hope in future update if have task hourglass user, reward 3 mojo. fair
roy.stefen
roy.stefen
Footman
Footman

Gold : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by cottonfreak Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation A way to mass produce and harvest Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Please please please please please please please please!!!
cottonfreak
cottonfreak
Footman
Footman

Gold : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Goyobod Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Definitely a trading post for gold & crystal to get mojo or magic spar! Very Happy bounce
Goyobod
Goyobod
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 65
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:26 am

I was just discussing that very thing earlier today cottonfreak...I would love that.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:16 pm

I'd like gamer to gamer sharing/trading.
A way to earn spar AND mojo! maybe a mine or something.
New ways to get spells/gear
and oih gosh it takes WAY TO LONG to make some of my arm, a fatser cooldown would be great.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 220

https://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 pm

bullseyed wrote:Shortened unit production times or something without a large time commit to do. I frequently have to log out even when I want to play because my Goblin Engineers are dead and I have to wait 180 minutes for two new ones.

I often give up on arena battles without even playing because I know I will win but I know I will lose 2 tanks and have nothing to do for 180 minutes waiting for new ones. I lost 500 rating over this recently. (7500 -> 7000)

I can only afford to keep 6 of them around at once. I know I'm supposed to use mojo to get higher population cap, but spending real money to do that is dumb.

I've been playing Dinosaur War and they have a card minigame that you can play once every five minutes for minor rewards. Gives incentive to stay on instead of hit 8 hours on resources and log out. Units take 6 minutes to rebuild max.

i couldn't agree more.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:19 pm

cottonfreak wrote: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation A way to mass produce and harvest Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Please please please please please please please please!!!

YYYEEESSSSS
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:34 am

I think they should add some kind of incentive to actually hold hostages, instead of farming 1000 gold or crystal in an hour or whatever the rate you should be able to farm a gem every couple hours or a spar. Cause as of right now, I never keep my hostages and from what I can tell hardly anybody else does either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:I think they should add some kind of incentive to actually hold hostages, instead of farming 1000 gold or crystal in an hour or whatever the rate you should be able to farm a gem every couple hours or a spar. Cause as of right now, I never keep my hostages and from what I can tell hardly anybody else does either.

Good idea, Doc. I agree!
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Gold : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Goyobod Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Ser Dragoon wrote:
doc_moore_j wrote:I think they should add some kind of incentive to actually hold hostages, instead of farming 1000 gold or crystal in an hour or whatever the rate you should be able to farm a gem every couple hours or a spar. Cause as of right now, I never keep my hostages and from what I can tell hardly anybody else does either.

Good idea, Doc. I agree!

I also agree with doc_moore_ and Ser Dragoon. When you reached higher level and farming a gold or crystal from your captive prisoner is worthless. Other thing the experience point (XP) you gained from your captive prisoner per hour is too low and expect will be higher XP on the next future update.
Goyobod
Goyobod
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:45 pm

ApeHeIs wrote:1) I would love to see a market or some sort of place for trade but just don't see it happening. The developers want as many people as possible spending real money to keep the game going.
2) When you buy armor, weapons, spells, and now gems you buy them with mojo but when you sell them you get gold and crystal??? That still makes no sense to me at all. When selling a used piece of whatever you should get back at least some mojo.
3) A tower building that not only warns you of a incoming attack but also shows the incoming formation. The person being attacked has everything to lose so why not give them some sort of advantage.
4) Right now what is the point of holding someone captive? Make it worth someones while to hold down another players castle.
5) If someone steals from you no matter what level they are (higher or lower) they can be attacked. You should be able to make someone think twice before they pick your pocket.
6) This might sound stupid but clean up the chat room. I'm a 36 year old male and the language and raciest things that are said in there are starting to get way out of control.

Review of your points:

1.) A market would not necessarily result in a reduction of mojo spending. If done correctly it could actually increase it. The only gear that would be sold would be the farmable gear. (Why buy gear with mojo and then sell it for less?) Ergo, if someone spent mojo buying farmable gear from another player, that would be mojo being spent that otherwise wouldn't be.

The reason why a market wouldn't work is multiple accounts. You could make a second account, get the 75 starting mojo, buy an item from your main account and delete the lower level account. They'd have to set a relatively high level requirement to use the market to stop this kind of activity, which would practically defeat the purpose of having one to begin with.

2.) I'm ok with that, sounds fine. Probably a 50% discount on selling it back.

3.) Tower sounds cool. Maybe have an upgrade where the tower can shoot bombs or arrows at the troops before they get to your fort.

4.) Good point, but do you really want to encourage captivity? If I logged in to being held captive all day by level 45 people, I'd quit playing.

5.) Who steals stuff? There isn't really much point.

They put in a level limit for invading other players to stop high level players from hiding their gold and crystal in low level accounts. This would allow people to do that again.

6.) Stopping the internet from being the internet is a dumb idea. Yeah, some stupid stuff is said in there, but so what.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 pm

i'd also like an easier way to visit my friends castles... currently it takes me about 15-20 minutes to do it, kinda of a pain.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:03 am

bullseyed wrote:

Review of your points:

1.) A market would not necessarily result in a reduction of mojo spending. If done correctly it could actually increase it. The only gear that would be sold would be the farmable gear. (Why buy gear with mojo and then sell it for less?) Ergo, if someone spent mojo buying farmable gear from another player, that would be mojo being spent that otherwise wouldn't be.

The reason why a market wouldn't work is multiple accounts. You could make a second account, get the 75 starting mojo, buy an item from your main account and delete the lower level account. They'd have to set a relatively high level requirement to use the market to stop this kind of activity, which would practically defeat the purpose of having one to begin with.

2.) I'm ok with that, sounds fine. Probably a 50% discount on selling it back.

3.) Tower sounds cool. Maybe have an upgrade where the tower can shoot bombs or arrows at the troops before they get to your fort.

4.) Good point, but do you really want to encourage captivity? If I logged in to being held captive all day by level 45 people, I'd quit playing.

5.) Who steals stuff? There isn't really much point.

They put in a level limit for invading other players to stop high level players from hiding their gold and crystal in low level accounts. This would allow people to do that again.

6.) Stopping the internet from being the internet is a dumb idea. Yeah, some stupid stuff is said in there, but so what.

1) I thinking when you win crap gear or I just won my 4 tier set, when I'm ready to up grade selling it to another player or I would be happy selling it back to the game. Anything is better then it setting on a shelf.

2) See #1

3) I really think this would help PvP. To know what is on the way would be really nice. You could level it to where the higher the level of the building the more rows of the battle field you see.

4) Because of the daily tasks it is very hard to hold a captive. As soon as someone is SOS it is all over the chat and people are begging to free you. What other then a little gold and crystal is the point of holding a captive. I'm not saying make the reward for holding someone all day but make the reward for holding someone for a hour or two and for more then just gold and crystal.

5) I have tried to help some noobs a few times and after the first day they pick your pockets. I really don't care about the gold and crystal but when the start stealing my units that upsets me. Other then wait for them to level and build a unit that is worth a dam there is no consequence. Its easier to just drop them.

6) I'm not saying to sensor the net. I am by no means a choir boy. I just saying some people in chat take it too far.

Ape
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Gold : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by MeesJa Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:21 pm

A stable version of Little Empire Online on iOS (without crashing).
MeesJa
MeesJa
Footman
Footman

Gold : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:54 pm

i think it would be cool to add like a hero trainee or something, have like 6 to choose from and each hero can pick one or two. like a unit where it has a fixed hp armor and attack, but like a hero where theres no rebuild time. it could have a smaller alter of heroes and you could upgrade him with magic spar. just something to add to the flavor of the game give more options. there could be like a witch doctor who made the opponents spell cooldown slower or an assassin who could attack like 3 rows in a single line or something like that
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:37 pm

joshd wrote:i think it would be cool to add like a hero trainee or something, have like 6 to choose from and each hero can pick one or two. like a unit where it has a fixed hp armor and attack, but like a hero where theres no rebuild time. it could have a smaller alter of heroes and you could upgrade him with magic spar. just something to add to the flavor of the game give more options. there could be like a witch doctor who made the opponents spell cooldown slower or an assassin who could attack like 3 rows in a single line or something like that

like this idea.

id also like a way to get my troops back if i assist attack n they take forever to attack. last night i was held for HOURS.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next