Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in future updates?

+58
unclekotsos
xfloooooooood666
bluemantel
laxstar785
Eradeux
marcin.krupinski.18
Crono22
Gienass
ryman112
FOXX5
fcukngabbana
Eruxilix
adurna
idkagoodname
Redkiees
kata1234
MeesJa
Goyobod
cottonfreak
roy.stefen
kilju
ApeHeIs
ipapz
tingting21
CrazyRage
coolmkv69
RadRacerX
Crazy Marcus
NtonkX
Izmolio
mader89
SgtBears
gitgronostaj
chiodo
KidSpartacus
lotak.xavier
TMaus1704
joshd
EyeonHK
Tomb1789
setluks
Ser Dragoon
gatekeeper16
ELTRYHARD
bima prawira
USCThomas
Threshen
jhplasma
Urapeasnt
wink123
irtehkas
DoeWoe
bullseyed
Double.A
Pixy®
Akichi
Elissa79
Camel
62 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see in future updates?

Post by DoeWoe Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:16 am

Yeah a lot of people are. I haven't really had too many issues with it. The battle goes by so quick that I haven't noticed if I've missed anyone, but I still love it.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see in future updates?

Post by irtehkas Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 pm

I've missed a few times with the lightening spell but not very often. I attacked a level 24 last night with the fireball spell that shoots infront of you. 117 damage. After I got through all the people infront of him and taking 3 of those to the face, he got me. I really need some better spells.
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 338
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 pm

It's tough in the middle stages fighting guys who are decked out, but it gets better...especially if you deck yourself out.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:16 pm

I'd like to be able to transfer wealth to the warehouse, instead of a set amount that it protects.
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:55 am

I'd like that better too if there were multiple warehouses.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Yea that would be nice. who knows maybe thats in the works
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 pm

bullseyed wrote:Shortened unit production times or something without a large time commit to do. I frequently have to log out even when I want to play because my Goblin Engineers are dead and I have to wait 180 minutes for two new ones.

I often give up on arena battles without even playing because I know I will win but I know I will lose 2 tanks and have nothing to do for 180 minutes waiting for new ones. I lost 500 rating over this recently. (7500 -> 7000)

I can only afford to keep 6 of them around at once. I know I'm supposed to use mojo to get higher population cap, but spending real money to do that is dumb.

I've been playing Dinosaur War and they have a card minigame that you can play once every five minutes for minor rewards. Gives incentive to stay on instead of hit 8 hours on resources and log out. Units take 6 minutes to rebuild max.

This is the problem im having aleady and im only lv 17. They need to do something about the mojo or make getting gear/spells somehow obtainable for the rest of us and no i'm not talking in adventure mode here i grind and grind and lose half my amy for sigle fragment and then have to wait hours to rebuild and play again. I also think they need to make an ingame trade system. oh and the 5 min timer in chat is insane.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 220
Mojo : 14

https://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:02 am

Yea the ingame trade idea might not be so bad.

I used to have two accounts. I would have loved to send my other account some resources.
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:59 am

Knight build time reduced to 5 minutes, food cost lowered to 2, Armor+1, HP+100.

I just want to see the Knight as a viable part of a late-game army. Even Ninjas have their iron wheel-tanking use.

Though Knights are useful mid-game, but nobody wants to use them because they take so darn long to build. (50+ minutes for a front line unit that dies even to archers. Seriously?)
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by USCThomas Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 am

yeah, they are definitely pretty much a useless unit, I like it though bc thats one unit I dont second guess on using spar to upgrade. Its my only unit that is still level 1 =D
USCThomas
USCThomas
Archers
Archers

Gold : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:51 am

I'd at least upgrade them to 2 for the task
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by USCThomas Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:16 pm

well it costs 5 spar to upgrade them and you only get 2 of those back from the task plus 1 mojo so 3 spar > 1 mojo to me lol
USCThomas
USCThomas
Archers
Archers

Gold : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Yea I wish I had waited to upgrade them, useless unit.
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by Threshen Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:53 pm

oh ALSO! something to make it easier to go to other peoples land. im sick of going to 51 different peoples places only to find that more than half of them have nothing going on. no boxes, nothing to speed up... nothing.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 220
Mojo : 14

https://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by bima prawira Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:30 pm

how about making a clan,example if we are the leader we can invite people to join the clan,we can ask other clan leader to battle (make an extra big field to battle with the other clan),and make an clan mision (like the usual battle mision but has more enemy and we can battle them together with the clan team
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 34
Mojo : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 pm

I was saying that earlier. Clans or alliances would be fun. We have them now yes, but not many of the members interact or know who everyone is. I would love to be able to save more formations. It would also be nice to recall your troops from your castle wall while inside the Arena.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by bima prawira Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 pm

oh sorry,i dont read your coment
bima prawira
bima prawira
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 34
Mojo : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Hopefully I didn't come across as rude...I was just agreeing with you. I noticed some people were on a new update, but my never prompted an update. Who else got an update yesterday?
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 pm

i got one was not gonna do it because ive been getting allot of mojo and spar but then they forced me:(
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:52 am

Yeah I got an update yesterday. The only change I have seen is that the lag is back. It takes about 3 minutes to set all my mines now. Before it took about a minute. I think it might have increased your chances of getting magic spar. I got 3 in a row in adventure today. Smile
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 am

I was getting a lot of Mojo, but not a lot of spar. I hope the update was an improvement, but the strange thing is its not even available in my play store yet.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 pm

I now would like to see more uses for gold+crystal.

Now that repair costs are way nerfed, I REALLY have nothing to spend that stuff on.

I won't ask for something that probably won't happen (like buying mojo), but I think being able to buy magic spar (at an expensive price) would be a very viable gameplay option.

Another option would be to perhaps, to pay 10-20x the amount spent to instantly produce a unit queue.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by gatekeeper16 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:05 am

hey everyone!!!!

What i would like to see is a one on one type battle system with just heros,
where players will have the chance to battle each other with just there heros and no support from other units and allso no travelling time etc....
And also players could bet mojo.
Alot of people do it, but gets annoying with traveling time etc.
Would be great to see who has the strongest on one on one.
gatekeeper16
gatekeeper16
Footman
Footman

Gold : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Just curious, does it matter if we post what we want here, its my understanding the devs and people that own the game arent on these forums.

People were talking in chat yesterday that there was another update, i didnt notice anything, was there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:44 am

No update that I am aware of...
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Gold : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next