Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Mode-[Black Snow Mountain] LVL 8

+12
Boshix
FelinoeKure
Akichi
ChaosDevil
lotak.xavier
main12345
Ser Dragoon
RadRacerX
tacos4cheap
philgt2003
USCThomas
matias911
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adventure Mode-[Black Snow Mountain] LVL 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure Mode-[Black Snow Mountain] LVL 8

Post by Boshix Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 pm

beat it with berserker

PPPHE F
PxPROxF
MxMMMxM
SxAAMxM
SxAAMxM
MMMMMMM
Boshix
Boshix
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 41
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Adventure Mode-[Black Snow Mountain] LVL 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure Mode-[Black Snow Mountain] LVL 8

Post by RadRacerX Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Holy crap I can't believe I finally beat this one!

Here was my config:

P P P HE RO x M
P x P HE RO x M
P x TC TC M x M
P x TC TC M x M
P x TC TC M x M
P P TC TC M M M

The key to this is to have your hero hang back long enough for the TC's to be targeted by the cannons. What consistently killed me on this was the middle cannon targeting the hero too early and wiping him out. I'm not sure there wasn't a good bit of luck involved, as the middle snowman-thing got heavy hit quite a few times early on by my mages, but I was able to beat this and I figured I'd share.

Also, The blank spot in front of the hero on the top row is intentional. I found that if I had a mage there, it would hold the hero back long enough for the middle TC to die. If the middle TC was dead by the time the hero advanced, the middle cannon would target the hero thus defeating the purpose of sacrificing the TC.
RadRacerX
RadRacerX
Footman
Footman

Gold : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aybk Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

For a Berseker if u dont have the Prince of Blades or the Evil Dragon heart you will not get through it, this is a Hero's mission depends on your Hero's capability, The hero have to survive and it takes on of the above to reach the enemies walls.
Aybk
Aybk
Footman
Footman

Gold : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RadRacerX Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 am

I don't have either of those and I beat it. Timing is critical in this battle. Read my previous post.
RadRacerX
RadRacerX
Footman
Footman

Gold : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpuhl Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:13 am

I can't beat this using either of those setups. not even close
Simpuhl
Simpuhl
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 25
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpuhl Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:32 am

I Finally beat it!!!

Here is the setup I used

P P TC M X M
P X TC M X M
P X IW M X M
p X IW M X M
P X HR M X M
P P HR M M M

Focus your spells on the guys in front of your hero so your mages in front die last, the cannons will target your TC, and then everything will die except your hero. Who will take down there castle before they take yours.

I have shitty gear and spells.
Simpuhl
Simpuhl
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 25
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by himzzz Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:06 am

Simpuhl wrote:I Finally beat it!!!

Here is the setup I used

P P TC M X M
P X TC M X M
P X IW M X M
p X IW M X M
P X HR M X M
P P HR M M M

Focus your spells on the guys in front of your hero so your mages in front die last, the cannons will target your TC, and then everything will die except your hero. Who will take down there castle before they take yours.

Wow, thanks for your formation, it worked. But I made a little tweak.
I change the priest behind the IW with shaman. Lost all units, except the hero..
himzzz
himzzz
Footman
Footman

Gold : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by erikv1983 Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 am

himzzz wrote:

Here is the setup I used

P P TC M X M
P X TC M X M
P X IW M X M
p X IW M X M
P X HR M X M
P P HR M M M

I change the priest behind the IW with shaman. Lost all units, except the hero..

What gear and spells do you used?
erikv1983
erikv1983
Footman
Footman

Gold : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by himzzz Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 pm

erikv1983 wrote:
himzzz wrote:

Here is the setup I used

P P TC M X M
P X TC M X M
P X IW M X M
p X IW M X M
P X HR M X M
P P HR M M M

What gear and spells do you used?

My gears are willy club, samurai set, bashing spaulders, and cheap rings..
The spells are blue blast and demon blast..
himzzz
himzzz
Footman
Footman

Gold : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2