Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation of a new forum

Go down

Creation of a new forum Empty Creation of a new forum

My god, I did not realize creating a forum was this tough. (This is my first...and possibly the last forum I will create haha). At the beginning I just wanted a simple forum where people could discuss about everything little empire related. I do realize there is a Wiki page for LE but it is more of an online database. Discussions are often scarce and it's hard to get individual opinions.

Anyways, back to the creation of this forum: After opening up a forumotion account, I started creating the banner, adding images, editing tiny features like the ranks, editing the css for the forum, adding new features, etc. I probably spent more time on this forum than I would have liked to heh, but I am a perfectionist (or well, I try to be one).
My goal for this forum is to reach the same level of member participation and content as the LE Chinese forum has. (Obviously they're a step ahead since devs are Chinese as well, <- did you know they have twitter accounts, or at least the Chinese equivalent of it, that they update regularly about news on the game? haha. With my limited knowledge of the language (I've lived in Hong Kong for a while...14 years to be exact) I'll try to relay everything that happens in their servers here.

I'll be editing/making this forum better as time goes by, if you guys have any ideas/ suggestions, feel free to fire away. I'm all ears

Camel
Camel
Admin
Admin

Gold : 1189
Mojo : 13

http://bit.ly/littleempire

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Creation of a new forum :: Comments

irtehkas

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:48 pm by irtehkas

Thanks for making the forum man! It's really helping my game.

Back to top Go down