Most Viewed Topics
Top posting users this week
Welcome to the Little Empire forums!
The Little Empire forum is here to provide a place for constructive discussion and player feedback about the game Little Empire. These rules are here to keep the forums a nice place for everyone to visit. If you break the rules, you may find that your access is suspended or removed.
1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.
- Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.
- Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.
- Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:
- Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!
2. No inappropriate talk.
The forum is not a place to chat about drugs and alcohol related activities. Likewise, sexual, racial or otherwise inappropriate talk is also not permitted.
3. Please, no Profanity.
Thanks in advance for keeping the language on the forum clean and not profane. Intentional misspellings of swear words are also not allowed.
4. Never reveal your personal information.
The best way to stay safe online is to NEVER share your real name, phone number, address, email or passwords. Please do not disclose your, or anyone else’s, private information.
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:
- Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.
- Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.
- Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.
- A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.
- Threads that make threats or use other combative language are not allowed.
6. Misleading Content
Forum titles must be clear and relevant to the subject of the topic. Misleading titles used only to grab attention are not allowed. On a similar note, all links must be properly labeled, and attempting to trick another user into clicking a link by giving it a misleading title is prohibited.
7. Impersonating another forum user, moderator, volunteer, administrator is strictly prohibited.
Please do not impersonate anyone else. It might seem funny at the time, but it can lead to a lot of confusion.
8. Zero Tolerance Policy.
Immediate suspension or bans from the forum can result from any of the following: the posting of pornography; discriminatory remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; excessive obscene or vulgar language; posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity; providing links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned.
9. Changes to these Rules and Regulations
Administrators and Moderators may revise these Rules and Regulations at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum