Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidlines when asking for help. READ BEFORE POSTING

2 posters

Go down

Guidlines when asking for help.  READ BEFORE POSTING Empty Guidlines when asking for help. READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by Akichi Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 am

Since the game implemented Adventure Mode there's been quite a few posts asking for help on certain adventure levels. However, I noticed a disturbing trend: There's been FAR too many help requests that are too vague and hard to answer due to lack of information.

Here's what you should post if you want the best chance of getting a good answer:

1. A picture of the level - This much is obvious. It's hard to help when we don't know the enemy setup. Also don't assume that we can just hop on the game and check it ourselves. More often than not, we have already used up our adventure limit for the day. I'd advise against using a "unit chart" as they're clunky and hard to read.

2. Your Hero's gear and spells - This is very important information, yet this is probably the point that gets ignored the most. The strength of your hero will greatly determine what formations work and what won't. What spells you use is important too - for example, a hero with footman and troll spirit is way better at "wall racing" than a hero without them, and a weak hero with purple spells is FAR easier to plan for than a hero with red/blue spells. For this subject, a picture is good, but simply typing everything out is good enough.

3. Unit Info - Not as important as the previous two, but knowing which units you upgraded and which units you don't use/don't have yet will help narrow down what would work for you.

Posts that follow these guidelines will have a MUCH better chance at getting answered, and that's why you're posting for help in the first place, right?

Now that I've got that out of my system, back to your regularly scheduled posting. Very Happy
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Guidlines when asking for help.  READ BEFORE POSTING Empty Re: Guidlines when asking for help. READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by bullseyed Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Eh. All of the pics are available on the little empire wiki page.

For example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum