Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which hero do you prefer?

+13
Threshen
unlegendary
DoeWoe
Espada#3
Double.A
Japrax
chiodo
Cubi
Pixy®
Elissa79
Akichi
ELTRYHARD
Camel
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which hero do you prefer?

Which hero do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Which hero do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 24 ]
Which hero do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Which hero do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 11 ]
Which hero do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Which hero do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 20 ]

Total Votes : 55

Which hero do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which hero do you prefer?

Post by irtehkas Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Akichi wrote:
DoeWoe wrote:I'm about 500 honor points from 1,944...my next defense upgrade. I've read that's the highest I can go...can anyone confirm? It'll be nice to start working on attack.

You can go as high as you want, it just multiplies by 3 each level.

Obviously 1944 is the "soft cap" though, no will want to spend 5832 honor for +1 defense for a very very long time.

DoeWoe wrote:Wow. That is a lot of fights. So at 648 it starts multiplying by 3...that's ridiculous!

WOW. 5832 is next?

We are at the same spot on defence points. Not sure I'll be going past 1944 haha
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 338
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:34 am

Yeah it's too much, but eventually the other stats will be unreachable as well.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:49 pm

ya thas crazy lets see like a week and half of grinding in the arena......
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by irtehkas Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:59 pm

im not sure I could do that.

I'm actually starting to get a little bored of it

This is the first "app" game I've ever really played.

Not too mention when black ops2 comes out, I won't be playing this game anymore. Been thinking about giving my account away.

or reseting it. more than likely a reset and an uninstall
irtehkas
irtehkas
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Not sure where to post this and didnt want to create a new thread, but I hate my berzerker. Had I not already spent hundreds on this game I would just start over with a succ. I am lvl 34 and have most of the final gear set as well as the final weapon, and I am getting my ***** spanked by lvl 29 succy's and Behemoths. I don't understand it at all. Their gear sets are lower than mine, their troops are less upgraded than mine, and I still get beat, sometimes in seconds. Not sure if they are going to buff the zerker soon, I sure the hell hope so because from what I am reading, the general consensus is that they suck and that depresses me after so much time and money has been spent on my zerker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 pm

^ How do you lose to a Behemoth? If you're as geared as you say, you should never lose to one unless you have no army left or something.

Playing a Behemoth, I have problems with any Berserker with the Royal Prince, EDH, and good spells, even if their armor is lower tier than mine.

For the Succubus, yes she hard-counters the Berserker, and gives Behemoths problems too. But that's why most people get her as their portal hero if they don't have one.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:47 am

Succy ftw! I have her as my castle hero. In hindsight, she would definitely be best as a geared up fort hero, but I don't mind. Flinging twirling red dragon heads at people continuously and watching the enemies fall is always fun!! If any hero is positioned in the front line - irregardless of armour and spells, normally dies very fast - and then the rest of their army dies too Very Happy
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Gold : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by ecko23 Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:48 am

I dont understand how people are saying the berserker would beat behemoth in a battle. Yeah he has a higher attack, but also has a way lower hit point than the behemoth.. I have no problem at all taking out the berserker with my behemoth.. I also dont have alot of problems with succubus either, i have formations that take her out pretty easy.. My money would go on the moth/succubus combo any day..
ecko23
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2