Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lottery fragments - It is possible!!!

+2
Urapeasnt
lotak.xavier
6 posters

Go down

Lottery fragments - It is possible!!! Empty Lottery fragments - It is possible!!!

Post by lotak.xavier Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Lottery fragments - It is possible!!! 112

6 came from Loeffing Boulevard boss stage (over 2 weeks or so, from 15/08)
2 came from Evensnow boss stage (within 24 battles)

The timeframe to obtain the first 6 fragments also included completing Evensnow to boss stage (32 battles) and spamming Ne'erforest for scrap metal ring, which took a couple days. So I probably managed to get all 8, from first to last within around 200 battles.

Last edited by lotak.xavier on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Lottery fragments - It is possible!!! Empty Re: Lottery fragments - It is possible!!!

Post by Urapeasnt Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 pm

wow nice job that's the part I really need as well
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Lottery fragments - It is possible!!! Empty Re: Lottery fragments - It is possible!!!

Post by lotak.xavier Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:wow nice job that's the part I really need as well

Strange as well, cos the last Wiley item I got was shoulder pads!
As well, I only got the Spaulders fragment. No other bashing fragments. I'm kind of hoping that is how it works. It gives you one type of fragment only until that set is done, then moves on to the other.

If that is the case, I hope the next fragment is Hammer or Armour. I don't want the wristbands, they don't seem to do that much for me.
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 pm

just tried loeffing Boulevard boss stage 4 times just now nothing so far but I'm a keep on it then move to Evensnow half way thru
but if this works as planned nobody can complain that you have to pay for anything with allot of hard work you can get really good armor and decent spells
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:just tried loeffing Boulevard boss stage 4 times just now nothing so far but I'm a keep on it then move to Evensnow half way thru
but if this works as planned nobody can complain that you have to pay for anything with allot of hard work you can get really good armor and decent spells

Evensnow was surprisingly easy. Managed to do most levels getting 3 stars. Boss stage isn't so bad, but you will lost a lot of fodder! Sometimes I can do it losing just my footmen and 2 priests, and other times I lose 2-4 mages, 1-2 wolf riders and 1-2 shamans too. All depends on how long my hero survives for.
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 am

2 weeks hammering Loeffing and u got 6? I'm 2 days into hammering Loeffing with zero fragments....anyway, i'll keep persisting Smile
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Gold : 82
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:43 am

Last boss gives best chance of not-for-sale fragment. Of course it balances out by taking 15+ adventures to kill it.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi Akichi, I think Urapeasnt and myself have been trying to spam Loeffing last level (31), as that's what Lotak did to get 6 fragments! Loeffing last level is easily spammed with minimal fodder loss. Got my first Wings of Flames fragment today!!! Finally!!
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Ser Dragoon wrote:Hi Akichi, I think Urapeasnt and myself have been trying to spam Loeffing last level (31), as that's what Lotak did to get 6 fragments! Loeffing last level is easily spammed with minimal fodder loss. Got my first Wings of Flames fragment today!!! Finally!!

Well done! Only 7 more to go.
Would you let me know if the next Flame fragment you get is Wings. I'm wondering (as written in previous post) if not for sale fragments give same fragment until completion, or if I was just insanely fortunate to get the same fragment 8 times.

I'm spamming Evensnow boss stage. There are some other fragments (one of the rings) that I still need, and I can do it with about the same fodder loss as LB. Don't think Exp is as good, but I'm not bothered about levelling up.

lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 am

Are you still farming in Loeffing Boulevard?
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:Are you still farming in Loeffing Boulevard?

Nope, I've moved on to Evensnow boss stage. No luck so far, but I'm still waiting on fragments other than Bashing set.
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 pm

lotak.xavier wrote:
Ser Dragoon wrote:Hi Akichi, I think Urapeasnt and myself have been trying to spam Loeffing last level (31), as that's what Lotak did to get 6 fragments! Loeffing last level is easily spammed with minimal fodder loss. Got my first Wings of Flames fragment today!!! Finally!!

Well done! Only 7 more to go.
Would you let me know if the next Flame fragment you get is Wings. I'm wondering (as written in previous post) if not for sale fragments give same fragment until completion, or if I was just insanely fortunate to get the same fragment 8 times.

I'm spamming Evensnow boss stage. There are some other fragments (one of the rings) that I still need, and I can do it with about the same fodder loss as LB. Don't think Exp is as good, but I'm not bothered about levelling up.

Another day, no luck with anymore Flame fragments. Will keep you posted though. It will be interesting to see if it is planned, or u were just extremely lucky!! I do get random Willy gear fragments from Loeffing boss, though. Let's see how it goes!!!
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Ser Dragoon wrote:
Another day, no luck with anymore Flame fragments. Will keep you posted though. It will be interesting to see if it is planned, or u were just extremely lucky!! I do get random Willy gear fragments from Loeffing boss, though. Let's see how it goes!!!

Sucks!

It is entirely luck. I've had periods of not getting any of the bashing set for a few days, and once I got 2 in consecutive battles. Got no bashing fragments today, but managed a Crystal Hammer and Star of Swiftness (need 1 and 2 more respectively).
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:18 pm

I see this is like luck you have to play nonstop to win. I have played 7 times in Loeffing and won willy's wristbands fragment Crying or Very sad
** after i posted this i got helmet of bashing fragment 6 to go** Smile
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:I see this is like luck you have to play nonstop to win. I have played 7 times in Loeffing and won willy's wristbands fragment Crying or Very sad

You got any other bashing fragments or just Helm?
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:17 am

just that and the spaulders from bashing set
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:44 am

Hmmm, I guess that kinda ruins your theory Lotak. Damn, you're a lucky bastard!!! U got 8 of the same Bashing frags in a row!!!!
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 am

lotak.xavier wrote:
Urapeasnt wrote:I see this is like luck you have to play nonstop to win. I have played 7 times in Loeffing and won willy's wristbands fragment Crying or Very sad

You got any other bashing fragments or just Helm?
spaulders too
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:32 am

Got my first Wristbands of bashing!
Ugh!
08/09 - WoB No. 1
09/09 - WoB No. 2
10/09 - WoB No. 3
15/09 - WoB No. 4 (Includes 32 non-boss battles)
21/09 - WoB No. 5 (~ 10 boss battles)

Well this is troubling
22/09 - Spaulders of Bashing No.1 (already have this) =(
24/09 - No.2
24/09 - No.3

Last edited by lotak.xavier on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by idkagoodname Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:48 am

What is the line up you guys use for loeffing blvd stage 31? I want a line up cuz I'm having trouble trying to farm consecutively. I lose too many units. Sad
idkagoodname
idkagoodname
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 57
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:07 pm

idkagoodname wrote:What is the line up you guys use for loeffing blvd stage 31? I want a line up cuz I'm having trouble trying to farm consecutively. I lose too many units. Sad

I honestly cannot remember what I used for this one. Its a real pain because of the cannon in the back. Doing Evensnow boss stage is easier. A LOT easier. This is the lineup I use.

S WR WR M F F
S WR WR M P H H
S WR WR M P H H
S WR WR M F F
S WR WR M F F
S WR WR M F F

I don't use up the front column. I typically only lose the 8 footmen, both priests and 0-1 shaman and 0-1 mage (depending on the lightning strike).

I do have full Wiley gear, with spaulders of bashing and the Death's Green Scythe (best weapon), which makes it much easier to break through the defenses. I also have Scrap metal ring (+120 hp) and star of swiftness (+10% attack speed, +50% movement speed).
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Typhi Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Here's what I use for my main and portal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I lose the footman/trolls, 0-3 archers, 1-3 mages, and 1 priest on moth each fight.

Spells and gear below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Typhi on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)
Typhi
Typhi
Footman
Footman

Gold : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by idkagoodname Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:22 am

lotak.xavier wrote:
idkagoodname wrote:What is the line up you guys use for loeffing blvd stage 31? I want a line up cuz I'm having trouble trying to farm consecutively. I lose too many units. Sad

I honestly cannot remember what I used for this one. Its a real pain because of the cannon in the back. Doing Evensnow boss stage is easier. A LOT easier. This is the lineup I use.

S WR WR M F F
S WR WR M P H H
S WR WR M P H H
S WR WR M F F
S WR WR M F F
S WR WR M F F

I don't use up the front column. I typically only lose the 8 footmen, both priests and 0-1 shaman and 0-1 mage (depending on the lightning strike).

I do have full Wiley gear, with spaulders of bashing and the Death's Green Scythe (best weapon), which makes it much easier to break through the defenses. I also have Scrap metal ring (+120 hp) and star of swiftness (+10% attack speed, +50% movement speed).
Nice. I've always put my hero in the middle for some reason. I'll try your strategy tomorrow cuz I wasted all my adventures.
idkagoodname
idkagoodname
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 57
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down