Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Game Gear

+2
joshd
KaptainKurt
6 posters

Go down

End Game Gear Empty End Game Gear

Post by KaptainKurt Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm 32 Succ.

What end game gear should I be using or saving up for?
KaptainKurt
KaptainKurt
Footman
Footman

Gold : 3
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

End Game Gear Empty Re: End Game Gear

Post by joshd Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 pm

obviously you would want the red dragon soul weapon, the beast leather chest peice is her most offense oriented chest piece and as far as armor you can buy the helmet and wings of darkness are more offense oriented than the darklight stuff, and the gloves are just prefrence. however the lottery head, wings, and gloves are better than any of the stuff you can buy, but it really depends on your style of play. as far as rings dragon skin ring, hand of wade, and evil dragon heart are the best of the best. hope this helps
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by setluks Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:49 pm

I'd help you like that:

Defensive Oriented Succubus:

Darkness Helmet
Darklight Gloves
Darklight Wings
Darklight Robe
Red Dragon Soul
Hands of Wade
Evil Dragon Heart Talisman

Ofensive ORiented Succubus:

Helmet of Darkness
Beast Leather
Darkness Gloves
Darkness Wings
Red Dragon Soul
Dragon Skin Ring

Defensive x Ofensive:

Don't be iluded that a Defensive Oriented Succubus is a tanker, coz it is not. Defensive Succubus is a high HP Succubus with good defense and great absorbtion of damage, making your succubus live a lot longer in the battlefield, not been slaved by spells easyly. Defensive Succubus stills a great damage dealer.
The match of a Defensive or Defensive oriented succubus against another hero does not changes too much, the main diference of the two builds are the way they clean up the path before getting into your enemy's hero.

Observation in formation:

If you're using a offensive oriented succubus remeber that you're going to clean you're normal units opponents army quicly, leaving your melee hero to fight sometimes alone against opponents left army and heros, making him a easy target.
If you're using a offensive oriented succubus, remember to build an offensive formation.
For Defensive Oriented Succubus, you can let your succubus not to attack at the start of the battle, her high HP will take care of the spells hitting her. As the Defensive Oriented Succubus got more Attack then the Ofensive Oritented Succubus (+2 in most time) when you Defensive Oriented Succubus start attacking it will absorb a lot of HP, living a much longer.

Hybrid Succubus:

This kind of succubus is the one we most see in late game players, perhaps they call themselves Ofensive Oriented Succubus, it's gear consists in:

Darkness Helmet
Beast Leather
Darklight Gloves
Darklight Wings
Red Dragon Soul
Hands of Wade or Dragon Skin Ring.

This succubus is an Ofensive Oriented Succubus but just at AttkSpeed, when speaking about Critical or Shorten Speel Time, it is far away from Offensive Oriented Succubus.
It's absorbs of Damage when using Hands of Wade is the same as the deffensive Succubus.
It's defense is higher than the Offensive Succubus and lower than the Defensive Oriented, her HP follows the same rule.

At PvP you can use the 3 formations as you prefer, perhaps, for Arena/Task/Adventure, I suggest you to use the Full Offensive Oriented Succubus, it will help you to lose a low quantity of army at these battles.
setluks
setluks
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 26
Mojo : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 am

Yeah I would use the offensive Succubus. I don't really care about the defense. Why would you need defense? Your opponents army won't even be able to reach the Succubus if you are using the offensive. And yes you should be saving for the red dragon and the dragon heart. That's what I would buy if I only had 2300 mojo. Haha that's already half of 4000 mojo for 100 dollars. And that's just one hero. Neutral
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by setluks Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:49 am

I use offensive build for arena and adventure.

For PvP I do use Defensive Oriented, tested and it is a lot better, survives everytime even when facing a 1x1 vs behemoths and sometimes bersekkers (full geared talking)
setluks
setluks
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 26
Mojo : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:23 pm

What are the downsides to using a Wuba Pipe besides the HP loss? I've noticed the players with the Wuba are extremly difficult to fight. Here's what I'm using now:

Darkness Helmet
Beast Leather
Cute Mittens
Cute Wings
Red Dragon Soul
Hands of Wade

I'm thinking I'll get the Darklight Wings and Gloves, but I'm wondering if I might see a huge improvement using the Wuba Pipe instead of the Hand of Wade. It will bring my attack down from 61 to 54, but I'll be hitting enemies more times. What do you guys think?
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:57 pm

DoeWoe wrote:I'm wondering if I might see a huge improvement using the Wuba Pipe instead of the Hand of Wade. It will bring my attack down from 61 to 54, but I'll be hitting enemies more times. What do you guys think?

The attack speed on the pipe should be greater than the attack damage. It is hard to do legitimate dps modeling in this game though because of the complexity of units.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 am

I was about to get it, but I got a new phone and lost the Bill to Sprint option which I would like back.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down