Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much have you spent on the game

+5
Akichi
lotak.xavier
Urapeasnt
chiodo
bullseyed
9 posters

Go down

How much have you spent?

How much have you spent on the game Vote_lcap26%How much have you spent on the game Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
How much have you spent on the game Vote_lcap13%How much have you spent on the game Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
How much have you spent on the game Vote_lcap4%How much have you spent on the game Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
How much have you spent on the game Vote_lcap13%How much have you spent on the game Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
How much have you spent on the game Vote_lcap9%How much have you spent on the game Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
How much have you spent on the game Vote_lcap9%How much have you spent on the game Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
How much have you spent on the game Vote_lcap0%How much have you spent on the game Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How much have you spent on the game Vote_lcap8%How much have you spent on the game Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 23

How much have you spent on the game Empty How much have you spent on the game

Post by bullseyed Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:02 pm

I thought there was a thread on this but I couldn't find it.

I just put in another $50. I farmed all weekend to level up to 34 and wanted to buy the Prince of Blades. Now I've got 1,000 extra mojo to decide what to do with.

Prior I had put in $20 for Mystical Blast and $20 again for the same for my fort.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

How much have you spent on the game Empty Re: How much have you spent on the game

Post by chiodo Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:11 pm

I've probably spent in the 150 ish range
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

How much have you spent on the game Empty Re: How much have you spent on the game

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:21 pm

$300-$400 over the last year or so. I bought mid grade gear for both heroes, then final gear/trinkets/spells when i hit that level. The rest of the mojo has been spent on Gems, Totems, Pillars, and the such. I really hope they dont make new final gear because I have convinced myself not to spend any more money on this game hahaha. Buying lvl 4-5 gems will burn through 1000 mojo pretty quickly, but the higher lvl gems have the yummiest stats so they are kind of worth it. Lately what I have been doing is buying a new gem everytime I get enough mojo for lvl 2 ones and slowly working on leveling the gems that I dont have to lvl 4-5 yet. Its a slow tedious process.

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:37 pm

I figure I've been playing for a year and if I was playing WoW or even an Xbox Live game I'd be paying $60 up front and a monthly fee between $5-$15

$90 in = $60 + $2.5/month * 12 months
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:42 pm

all I need are the red and purple spells and final ring and I would try not to buy anything else.....
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:50 pm

This is one of the best games in the play market, so I guess the money is worth it, and they continue to make great updates so the money is not lost. if you figure you bought an x box/ps3 game you lost the money once you purchased it, and cant get it back when you trade it in a couple months down the line . The money you spend does not diminish it stays the same even if you stop playing for a while when you resume you can catch back up quickly.
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:57 pm

I've got 1 Wiley and 2 Samurai gear + Spaulders of bashing from fragments. Got Death's Green Scythe and 650 Mojo left.

I use Bluestacks, which makes getting free Mojo a lot easier. a couple Mojo here and there, but it all adds up.
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 am

If you have to spend more than 300 on the game, you're spending your mojo wrong...
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by gitgronostaj Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Why? One lvl 5 gem costs over 2500 mojo ^^. 300$ gives you only 12000 mojo - not enough
gitgronostaj
gitgronostaj
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 52
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeh they really did a number on us by having gems up to level 5, but only able to purchase gems at level 2.

If lvl 2 gems cost 3.333 times more than lvl 1 gems, then they should allow the purchase of lvl 3 gems for 133 gems.

I think that is fair game, to stop 2 lvls below the current maximum.

lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:20 pm

lotak.xavier wrote:Yeh they really did a number on us by having gems up to level 5, but only able to purchase gems at level 2.

If lvl 2 gems cost 3.333 times more than lvl 1 gems, then they should allow the purchase of lvl 3 gems for 133 gems.

I think that is fair game, to stop 2 lvls below the current maximum.

lvl 2 gems cost less than if you were to buy level 1 and make them lvl 2 its 40 for a lvl 2 gem and 12 for a lvl 1 which makes it 40 vs 48 so if they were to sell lvl 3 gems they would probably be for like 145 or 150, save 10 or 15 mojo that way, you should always buy lvl 2 gems theyre cheaper in the long run
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:35 am

Man you guys are talking about lvl 4 and lvl 5 gems when my highest on any of my chars is a lvl 3...lol

I'm just gonna see how long I can hold out before not having high level gems affect me because having 2 relatively decent chars is hard and expensive =/
coolmkv69
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Gold : 83
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 pm

coolmkv69 wrote:Man you guys are talking about lvl 4 and lvl 5 gems when my highest on any of my chars is a lvl 3...lol

I'm just gonna see how long I can hold out before not having high level gems affect me because having 2 relatively decent chars is hard and expensive =/

^this

All my gems are level 1 except life gems. I used to get 2-3 life gems a day from adventure, but I haven't gotten a single one in weeks now.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 am

I had a plan that I was only going to spend 300 dollars on this game and that was it. But now because of the gems I have to spend 300-400 dollars more to get all my gems to level 5 for my heroes. It would be so much easier if we just had one hero. I'm pretty sure they added the other hero just to make more money. I like the game and I want to support it but spending 700 dollars on a game is ridiculous. And it's hard for me because i'm not old enough to get a job and my parents think that spending that much on a mobile game is a dumb idea. Camel Games better not add a 3rd hero. That would make battles confusing and would add another 300 dollars.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:21 am

I highly doubt they would add a third hero. It would mess up the system quite a bit that they have going right now and would probably make a lot of succy users mad because everyones on an even playing field again (this part i wouldn't mind). But i doubt most updates that come out will be anything as major as a third hero.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:05 pm

ELTRYHARD wrote:I had a plan that I was only going to spend 300 dollars on this game and that was it. But now because of the gems I have to spend 300-400 dollars more to get all my gems to level 5 for my heroes. It would be so much easier if we just had one hero. I'm pretty sure they added the other hero just to make more money. I like the game and I want to support it but spending 700 dollars on a game is ridiculous. And it's hard for me because i'm not old enough to get a job and my parents think that spending that much on a mobile game is a dumb idea. Camel Games better not add a 3rd hero. That would make battles confusing and would add another 300 dollars.

If you're not old enough to get a job and you've spent $300 on the game already you must be from a very rich family, lol.

It would be nice if the gem drop rate was higher. I just noticed the other day that different adventure zones drop different gems and that is why I don't get life gems anymore.

Once you get to level 5 gems though, it is over. You don't need gem drops anymore. It isn't supposed to be something you get on day 1.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:54 am

No I meant that I was planning on saving up 300 dollars to buy mojo. I haven't spent that much yet.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:23 pm

ELTRYHARD wrote:No I meant that I was planning on saving up 300 dollars to buy mojo. I haven't spent that much yet.

Ah, ok.

People were talking about cheaper high level gems... well they have a 16 pack of level 1 gems (aka 1 level 3 gem) for 150 mojo now. That is a cost savings of 10 mojo. I wonder if they read this forum. Kind of creepy.

I've only got 58 mojo right now and don't make that much a week despite doing every arena cooldown. I don't think I'm going to be able to save up in time.

Also worth noting: I complained about the gem drop rate (I hadn't won any on the wheel ever and none from adventure in weeks) and now last night I got 3 frailty gems on 12 attempts.

Dunno if they upped the drop rate again or if I got lucky...
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum