Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I only have 2000 mojo, what to buy to solo arena?

+2
Ser Dragoon
Darqus
6 posters

Go down

I only have 2000 mojo, what to buy to solo arena? Empty I only have 2000 mojo, what to buy to solo arena?

Post by Darqus Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 pm

I want to solo arena as my succub lvl 39 to save some time. I have wristbands, wings and armor of flames, also beast hair, frozen crystal dragon skin ring and lion head talisman. I also have demon blast, blue blast and footmen spirit. I am about to buy 1850 mojos and I already have 200.

My question is - what combo should I buy?
Red Dragon Head + Mystical Blast?
Red Dragon Head + Deep Purple?

Evil Dragon Heart + Mystical Blast?

or should I buy another 250 mojo to get

Evil Dragon Heart + Red Dragon Head

or Evil Dragon Heart + Deep Purple?

The point is, what is better

Deep Purple or Mystical Blast? I mean deep purple has higher cooldown and mystical blast is more reliable.

Also I already have lion head talisman and frost crystal so keep in mind that im not going to get full benefits of neither heart nor head.
Darqus
Darqus
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 30
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

I only have 2000 mojo, what to buy to solo arena? Empty Re: I only have 2000 mojo, what to buy to solo arena?

Post by Ser Dragoon Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:49 pm

I'd go with the red dragon head and mystial blast......then save up for the evil dragon heart (it really should be the last thing u get imo).
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Gold : 82

Back to top Go down

I only have 2000 mojo, what to buy to solo arena? Empty Re: I only have 2000 mojo, what to buy to solo arena?

Post by Darqus Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 pm

I think im going to go with evil dragon heart and mystical blast, thanks!
Darqus
Darqus
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:51 pm

my fort is a lvl 40 succubus and i would say above all else to get the red dragon soul weapon, itll do more for you than the evil dragon heart will
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Darqus Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 am

@joshd how so? it gives worse stats except for the attack damage, is dragon soul hp regen and absorbtion enough so solo arena?
Darqus
Darqus
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Darqus wrote:@joshd how so? it gives worse stats except for the attack damage, is dragon soul hp regen and absorbtion enough so solo arena?

i dont see how you say theyre worse stats, its kind of apples to oranges its not one or the other you can have both maybe you cant afford both right now but theres no restriction on the game itself. imo arena is all about damage, you arent fighting someone whos controlling the other person your fighting the computer. 90% of the fights at this level are going to have the hero back at least 2 rows, with the exception of the occasional behemoth who is on the front lines, and without the final weapon your sacraficing all those battles right off the bat. as far as the bezerker and behemoth go you can either kill them at the front lines or ghost trick them into winning. just from a damage absorbtion stat you get 10% with the dragon and 12% with the ring 10% of 53 is 5.3 hp absorbtion per attack 12% of 36 is 4.3 hp per attack. The longer you can survive solo, the better chance you have of either killing their hero or breaking down their castle wall. the evil dragon heart is the best ring hands down but imo it doenst do as much for you as the red dragon soul weapon.
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Darqus Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 pm

I actually menaged to get both heart and soul now im using all arena slots in like 5 minutes Smile
Darqus
Darqus
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 pm

nice
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by kilju Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Do you use only your succubus when you solo arena? Or do you use healer or something also? Sounds really nice if its possible to clear all slots with only succubus Smile
kilju
kilju
Footman
Footman

Gold : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:29 pm

i only use my succubus, i lose a few here and there but then i go back and beat them manually
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:31 pm

joshd wrote:i only use my succubus, i lose a few here and there but then i go back and beat them manually

I've been thinking about doing this instead of dealing with building trolls/footmen, etc.

Do you really get more/better rewards from the auto play?
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:44 pm

bullseyed wrote:

I've been thinking about doing this instead of dealing with building trolls/footmen, etc.

in my opinion you get better rewards going auto than doing each individually. I know it sounds silly but over a weeks span ill get like at least 10 red crystal, maybe 3 or 4 more gems, and probably at least 10 mojo more auto vs manually. i think it might be that auto runs your rewards on what you can win off the wheel instead of running a separate wheel every time, ie you cant win spar off a wheel without any, but you can win spar in an overall pick of everything you can win. but this is just speculation.
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 pm

joshd wrote:
bullseyed wrote:

in my opinion you get better rewards going auto than doing each individually. I know it sounds silly but over a weeks span ill get like at least 10 red crystal, maybe 3 or 4 more gems, and probably at least 10 mojo more auto vs manually. i think it might be that auto runs your rewards on what you can win off the wheel instead of running a separate wheel every time, ie you cant win spar off a wheel without any, but you can win spar in an overall pick of everything you can win. but this is just speculation.

After I wrote that post I tried and ran through the rest of my credits with hero solo and wrapping up on losses.

I got like 5-6 spar on 3-4 pages, which is better than I had been doing lately.

Lately I've been getting few spar and more mojo than usual. Previously I had been pulling in tons of spar and almost no mojo.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:09 pm

i tried for a week doing it completley manually and then for a week doing it all auto and the returns for auto were way better than manually for me
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:14 am

joshd wrote:i tried for a week doing it completley manually and then for a week doing it all auto and the returns for auto were way better than manually for me

Definitely feel like I'm getting better returns with auto than manual.

I wasted WEEKS of arena clears. >.<
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Darqus Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:41 pm

I noticed that I get way more mojo from auto then manual but I get less rubys.
Darqus
Darqus
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Darqus wrote:I noticed that I get way more mojo from auto then manual but I get less rubys.

I'm definitely getting more of both.

Based on the "after battle" report thingy, I am getting a lot less EXP, but I seem to be leveling up faster somehow...
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by cmg15326 Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:31 am

Well sice i dont want to open a new topic i try to inseet my question here:
Are the purple spells useful for her too? or is there something better in the end?
cmg15326
cmg15326
Footman
Footman

Gold : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down