Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the Jack

3 posters

Go down

Sorry for the Jack Empty Sorry for the Jack

Post by ApeHeIs Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:33 am

I should have started this off by itself instead of posting it on someone else question so I'm sorry for that. Let me try again.

What I'm trying to figure out is are you better of with more attack speed or attack points? I currently have a level 34 Succubus and trying to figure out what way to go. When it comes to rings what two are the best combo?

When it comes to Evil Dragon Heart the plus is 20% attack speed and spell cool down 16%. Sense she is in the back my thinking is that the +200 hp, +10 hp per sec, and 12% of attack damage into hp is not as important as maybe three other rings. With Dragon Skin Ring you get +5 attack, +10% attack speed, and +12% spell cool down. With Hand of Wade you get +7 attack, +15% attack speed, and 8% attack damage into hp. With Wuba's Pipe you get the +60% attack.

I would think one good combo would be DSR and HoW so you would get +12 attack, +25% attack speed. Another would be HoW and WP so you could get +7 attack and + 75% attack speed. That combo with level 6 shamans and Red dragon Soul just seams deadly.

I am looking for any thoughts so please tell me what you think.
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Gold : 76
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the Jack Empty Re: Sorry for the Jack

Post by joshd Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:16 pm

i use both of those setups, i use the dsr and how for the arena, and i use how and wp for defending my castle and adventure mode. i have all 3 it just depends on the situation
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:19 am

Go attack speed. More attacks is more chances to crit and more chances to proc your gems. When fighting another hero, that means more chances to interrupt their attacks via crit/stun, and the better chance you'll come out on top.

Keep in mind the EDH has 20% aspd AND 10% crit on it (among all its other spell/defensive stats), which more than makes up for the lack of +attack.

If you're going to only use mojo on 2 rings, just get the EDH and the HoW for any hero, and you can rest easy.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 am

Akichi wrote:Go attack speed. More attacks is more chances to crit and more chances to proc your gems. When fighting another hero, that means more chances to interrupt their attacks via crit/stun, and the better chance you'll come out on top.

Keep in mind the EDH has 20% aspd AND 10% crit on it (among all its other spell/defensive stats), which more than makes up for the lack of +attack.

If you're going to only use mojo on 2 rings, just get the EDH and the HoW for any hero, and you can rest easy.

From what your saying speed kills and I get that. That's why my shamans are level 6 but is 5% speed really worth more then +7 attack? If you had attack 50 and 55% speed that would be 4650 dpm(damage per min). Now if you had attack 57 and 50% speed that would 5130 dpm. Yes you will lose 10% critical hit but I guess what I need help understanding is how much is 1 attack point worth in the game. What does 1 point relate to?

With that info I can do the math easy. Btw thanks for the insight so far. I know that there is not one wright answer but I'm trying to figure out is what would work well together for me.
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:46 am

This is some quick math on just + attack and + speed % boost.

Right now my shamans are at + 33.8% boost. For HoW and DSR on 4 shamans you would get +12 attack and + 25% speed. That would make me 64 attack x 60 sec = 3840 dpm x 160.2 boost = 6151.68 dpm. Now on HoW and Wuba only using 3 shamans that would be 59 attack x 60 sec = 3540 dpm x 176.4 boost = 6244.56 dpm.

On HoW and DSR you throw in +10% critical attack, +12% spell cool down, and 8% of attack damage into hp that seams like a better way to go if the math is correct. If its not please explain.
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: