Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What The Hell???

+3
coolmkv69
DoeWoe
ApeHeIs
7 posters

Go down

What The Hell??? Empty What The Hell???

Post by ApeHeIs Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 am

So in the arena I will auto fight solo and what ever I lose I will go back and clean up manually. I just battled a level 31 Succubus with Red Dragon Soul. How is that possible? She can't obtain that weapon until she hits level 34. I personally know because I have two accounts and I just hit level 34 with a Succubus on my other account and I just got the Red Dragon Soul. Can some one please explain this?
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Gold : 76
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

What The Hell??? Empty Re: What The Hell???

Post by DoeWoe Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:42 am

It's possible they were a 30 when the cap was 30 and were able to get the weapon at that time.

I may be wrong because I joined the game when the cap was 40 so I'm not even sure if it was ever 30...just pontificating.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:48 am

How long ago was that. On my first account I have been playing this game for quite a while and I do remember when it was 33 to get a tier 6 but never a level 30 or 31. I sent the person a message and I will let you know if they respond.
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:48 am

Ohhh that makes so much sense. This just answered one of my questions I posted in another thread. Thanks DoeWoe.

Would you mind telling us how long ago this was? I only stared playing in July so I don't really know when they increased the cap to 30.
coolmkv69
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Gold : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 am

I've been playing about the same time as you coolmkv69. I joined just shortly after they updated with the portal. Btw are you a big fan of the mkv format or does the name mean something else? I've just kinda been wondering...haha.

ApeHeIs: Since you've been playing awhile it could just be that I was off, but for some reason I thought 30 was the original cap...not really sure why I thought that though.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 am

DoeWoe wrote:I've been playing about the same time as you coolmkv69. I joined just shortly after they updated with the portal. Btw are you a big fan of the mkv format or does the name mean something else? I've just kinda been wondering...haha.

ApeHeIs: Since you've been playing awhile it could just be that I was off, but for some reason I thought 30 was the original cap...not really sure why I thought that though.

Ah I see okay. Guess I didn't join too late in the game. Anyone else care to chime in with a LE history lesson?

Btw, MKV are my initials for my name...lol
coolmkv69
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Before one of the major updates (when they introduced 2 sets of new gear) gear was able to be equipped at lower levels. I think it was 25 or 26 for the end game weapon. I've been playing since December and remember very well that happening.
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:56 pm

I've been playing for about a year I think. There was indeed a time when endgame weapons could be bought much cheaper. They had different names back then too I think. I've never been sure if they are actually different items or if they just share a graphic.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:40 pm

when i started playing the level cap was 25 and i dont think they had final weapons per say and that was well over a year ago, then they raised it to 30 and you could get the final weapons at 28 if im remebering correctly,then 35, 40, and now 45. but that was when i just started so there wasnt many people out there who were that high level.
joshd
joshd
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Ahhh I see. Thanks guys. I wonder if they are going to raise the level cap again.
coolmkv69
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by tacos4cheap Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 pm

the old level requirement for that weapon was lvl 28
tacos4cheap
tacos4cheap
Footman
Footman

Gold : 7
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:30 am

I think I've been playing for about a year or so on my first account. I did quit for a few months just logging to get my daily bonus and spin the wheel a time or two. At that time for me the high end stuff was out of reach from a mojo stand point so I really didn't pay attention to the levels you needed to be at to get them.
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down