Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game CIH

2 posters

Go down

Game CIH Empty Game CIH

Post by ApeHeIs Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:18 am

When I was on the Chinese forums one of the topics was about this and how it is a game accelerator. Does anybody have any info or experience with this app? I don't want to use something that would ban my account.

Ape
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Gold : 76
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Game CIH Empty Re: Game CIH

Post by Goyobod Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:53 am

It's a game modifiers, I don't know with any of you guys, but is not working for me so far on Little Empire. And hopefully never will.

You need to rooted your android device to work, basically search the number you want change during game (gold, crystal, mojo etc...) and get another number than change the value to whatever you wish, than hit "Modify".

It's cheating and I don't think Camel Games will allow it.

PS : there also Little Empire speed glitch using "Touristmodz2470" command , if you want to accelerated your gold and crystal productions. Or if want to know about One Hit Kill in Arena you can check it out on youtube.
Goyobod
Goyobod
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 65
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:13 am

I wasn't really going to change gold, crystal, mojo, and spar even though that would be nice, I was looking more at the speeding up of building troops. I hate waiting for them to be ready and even going between two accounts I still have to wait on the game.

From what I have read on the net about people trying to hack the game is sense this is a heavy server sided game that you can't get a way with adding mojo or spar because as soon as you upgrade something it checks the server against what your suppose to have.

Ape
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Gold : 76
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down