Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having difficulty buying mojo lately..

2 posters

Go down

Having difficulty buying mojo lately.. Empty Having difficulty buying mojo lately..

Post by Apache257 Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:12 am

Hi all.. im new here anyway.. while on valentine event, im having issue buying mojo. It says " The market billing service is not available at this time. You can continue to use this app but you won't be able to make purchases". Does anyone have encounter this type of problem lately? i did reinstall billing plug in and LE as well but that text keep popped out. Anyone has a way to sort this things out?
Apache257
Apache257
Footman
Footman

Gold : 3
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Having difficulty buying mojo lately.. Empty Re: Having difficulty buying mojo lately..

Post by arcadeon54 Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 pm

I tried installing a different rom on my phone, tried removing market updates, tried installing chelpus cracked market, tried re-installing plug-in and nothing worked. I dont believe there is any way users can rectify this. It has to be fixed by camel and/or playstore.

I used to be able to buy mojo just fine before so I have no idea what has changed .
arcadeon54
arcadeon54
Footman
Footman

Gold : 10
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down