Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never need to fix armor again (almost)

4 posters

Go down

Never need to fix armor again (almost) Empty Never need to fix armor again (almost)

Post by Double.A Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 am

Some of you may not know this but it probably it's a good idea to not have your armor and spells you equipped unless your using it cause they'll decay and need to be fixed after a certain amount of time so if you only have them equipped while your in the arena witch may only be a few seconds then you'll almost never need to fix or charge it again
Double.A
Double.A
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 30
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Never need to fix armor again (almost) Empty Re: Never need to fix armor again (almost)

Post by ecko23 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:11 am

Double.A wrote:Some of you may not know this but it probably it's a good idea to not have your armor and spells you equipped unless your using it cause they'll decay and need to be fixed after a certain amount of time so if you only have them equipped while your in the arena witch may only be a few seconds then you'll almost never need to fix or charge it again

Yeah but im not gonna defend my castle with no armor or spells. Thats just dumb man!
ecko23
ecko23
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 38

Back to top Go down

Never need to fix armor again (almost) Empty Re: Never need to fix armor again (almost)

Post by Double.A Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 am

You know of your an active payer you don't get attacked and the more army you have more you will my defense is usually a row of footmen a row of trolls and anybody attacking from the arena won't even bother you but you will get attacked from people trying to capture you in there prison
Double.A
Double.A
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Armor degrades with time, not how much it is used. It will need fixed whether you wear it or not
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Japrax Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 am

chiodo wrote:Armor degrades with time, not how much it is used. It will need fixed whether you wear it or not

in my seccond account i put off my hero armor but still have 1 spell on it and i never touch it like 1 week.. the only degrades is the spell..
Japrax
Japrax
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Double.A Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:18 am

chiodo wrote:Armor degrades with time, not how much it is used. It will need fixed whether you wear it or not
yeah I have two sets of armor and only the one I use degrades
Double.A
Double.A
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down