Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you use magic spar for?

+6
chiodo
ELTRYHARD
syrion
DoeWoe
USCThomas
Urapeasnt
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you use magic spar for? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you use magic spar for?

Post by bullseyed Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Akichi wrote:That formation gets owned hard later when you have Shadow Wolves backed by lv6 priests/archers/mages/wolf riders backed by lv6 iron wheels powered by lv6 shaman. Breaks through any non hero line that relies on light armor/piercing damage.

Cyborg+Priest would be the counter to those wolves... if it wasn't for all those Mages/Archangels/Merfolk/Magic Cannons.... backed by lv6 shaman.

Don't get me started when you start getting obstacles.

But that's a long way from where you're probably at, so don't worry about it too much. Very Happy

I'm farming Loeffing because I can get 600 exp x 12 attempts a day. I'm at level 29 or 30 now, forget which, and I'm leveling up about once a week now. Much nicer than having to deal with the crappy arena.

But how do you beat all of those things? The only way I've seen to deal with lots of magic damage is to throw a bunch of cheap/useless units in there like trolls to soak it up while pewpewing down with mages and iron wheels.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

What do you use magic spar for? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you use magic spar for?

Post by Threshen Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:16 pm

noted; archangels.

i guess higher up the gems become harder to get huh? i get em a decent amount, atm.
Threshen
Threshen
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 220
Mojo : 14

https://www.facebook.com/mandy.leigh.kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:33 pm

I 've been in the arena to level up just got my defense up and some hp then im a get back to adventure mode
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 am

[quote="bullseyed"]
Akichi wrote:But how do you beat all of those things? The only way I've seen to deal with lots of magic damage is to throw a bunch of cheap/useless units in there like trolls to soak it up while pewpewing down with mages and iron wheels.

If they don't have shadow wolves, or if the enemy ranges are mismatched (like Yetis in front of mages), I just solo hero wall rush. Easy. Their walls only has like 1k-2k hp usually.

Otherwise I usually go shaman-wolf rider-mage-trolls. I try to limit my casualties to only trolls. (Mage losses are common though)

Wolf Riders are so good in adventure. So many normal armor units around.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2