Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long have you been playing LE?

+7
Japrax
Urapeasnt
Akichi
chiodo
xXDeszarasXx
DoeWoe
ELTRYHARD
11 posters

Go down

How long have you been playing LE?  Empty How long have you been playing LE?

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:32 am

I have been playing since January. I was just looking at different games on the market and I saw this game I clicked on it and downloaded it because it looked fun. I didn't know that I would stop playing xbox and ps3 because of this game. Haha.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

How long have you been playing LE?  Empty Re: How long have you been playing LE?

Post by DoeWoe Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:41 am

I think it was May that I started. Its nice cause I can actually play this and my PS3 while watching tv with my wife...haha. I just setup my 2nd PS3 with a small tv right to the left of my main tv. There are few shows that I watch that require full attention so I do a little multitasking. I've been thinking about getting on DCU with you, but the monthly price is a little steep and I've got a baby coming next year. LE is my first MMO because I know I get addicted and was scared of throwing away so much time at a game. I love me some DC though!
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

How long have you been playing LE?  Empty Re: How long have you been playing LE?

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:09 am

Well you don't need a membership on dcuo but it helps. And I can't believe that you started playing in May and you're already a level 37. Wow nice.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by DoeWoe Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 am

So what are the advantages and disadvantages to a membership? I had a little vacation a few months back and I was racing to catch up to a level 27...I got to 30 super fast.
DoeWoe
DoeWoe
Ninjas
Ninjas

Gold : 463
Mojo : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDeszarasXx Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:22 pm

I started in November 2011, 2days after release. just saw the game on tweakers.net wich is all about Tech and desided to try it out because of the 2D aspect and the exp hero system. little did i know i would be sucked into the LE world and that its cyber gods would never let my mind go.
xXDeszarasXx
xXDeszarasXx
Footman
Footman

Gold : 23
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm

DoeWoe wrote:So what are the advantages and disadvantages to a membership? I had a little vacation a few months back and I was racing to catch up to a level 27...I got to 30 super fast.
Well when you're legendary you can get...
150 free replay badges monthly.
Unlimited prometheum lockbox unlocks.
Unlimited in game currency.
More inventory slots.
Vault tickets everyday.
Form a league.
Access all dlc packs.
More bank slots.
Ability to trade.
And if you get dcuo i'll help you level up. I can defeat most enemies with one hit now. Smile
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm

xXDeszarasXx wrote:I started in November 2011, 2days after release. just saw the game on tweakers.net wich is all about Tech and desided to try it out because of the 2D aspect and the exp hero system. little did i know i would be sucked into the LE world and that its cyber gods would never let my mind go.
Wow was there a lot of players playing little empire when you started?
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 pm

I can't remember the exact month but it was a few months ago. Probably some time in january or feb.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDeszarasXx Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:34 pm

ELTRYHARD wrote:Wow was there a lot of players playing little empire when you started?
Deux and WinterR where in competition for the arena no.1 spot. the strangest thing is that 70% of the players back then are still playing this game to this day. but yes the amount of players was very limited.

The game begun getting alot of players around January/February.
xXDeszarasXx
xXDeszarasXx
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:03 pm

That would have been awesome if I could see deux's castle before. When I started playing he was level 30. Did he buy mojo right away? And i'm pretty sure people started playing in January because they started putting it on the featured games on the market. That's how I found out about LE. I'm surprised this game still isn't on the top free games list.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 pm

I started playing...

Some time after they added portal.
Some time before they added magic spar.

Somewhere around there.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Oops I accidently clicked on the thanks button. What does that do? Does that change anything?
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:10 am

I played before the portal was introduced, then I stopped around level 20. I then resumed playing right after after they brought the spar into the game
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDeszarasXx Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:53 am

ELTRYHARD wrote:That would have been awesome if I could see deux's castle before. When I started playing he was level 30. Did he buy mojo right away? And i'm pretty sure people started playing in January because they started putting it on the featured games on the market. That's how I found out about LE. I'm surprised this game still isn't on the top free games list.
yup Deux was buying mojo like a madman, allways had the strongest equipment for his lvl.

I am allso surprised the game isnt on the top yet, this game has so many players online Smile. btw Iphone version came out, too bad the game on the iphone is on a different server Sad
xXDeszarasXx
xXDeszarasXx
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 pm

xXDeszarasXx wrote:
ELTRYHARD wrote:That would have been awesome if I could see deux's castle before. When I started playing he was level 30. Did he buy mojo right away? And i'm pretty sure people started playing in January because they started putting it on the featured games on the market. That's how I found out about LE. I'm surprised this game still isn't on the top free games list.
yup Deux was buying mojo like a madman, allways had the strongest equipment for his lvl.

I am allso surprised the game isnt on the top yet, this game has so many players online Smile. btw Iphone version came out, too bad the game on the iphone is on a different server Sad
whats is it called?? i dont see it
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:49 pm

xXDeszarasXx wrote:btw Iphone version came out, too bad the game on the iphone is on a different server Sad

Yeah I noticed it too. But really, different servers? There's a lot of games that have players on both ios and android on the same server...
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDeszarasXx Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:02 am

Akichi wrote:Yeah I noticed it too. But really, different servers? There's a lot of games that have players on both ios and android on the same server...
I tried it on my wife's Iphone, they are capped at lvl30, no portal, no unit upgrades, no ruby's, no adventure and no warehouse. the textures seem of higher quality tho, file is allmost 29mb.

@Urapeasnt: the name is Little Empire Online "innovative and creative Razz"

xXDeszarasXx
xXDeszarasXx
Footman
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by Japrax Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Akichi wrote:
xXDeszarasXx wrote:btw Iphone version came out, too bad the game on the iphone is on a different server Sad

Yeah I noticed it too. But really, different servers? There's a lot of games that have players on both ios and android on the same server...

different server = more money for dev.. lol
Japrax
Japrax
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 32
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:38 pm

xXDeszarasXx wrote:
Akichi wrote:Yeah I noticed it too. But really, different servers? There's a lot of games that have players on both ios and android on the same server...
I tried it on my wife's Iphone, they are capped at lvl30, no portal, no unit upgrades, no ruby's, no adventure and no warehouse. the textures seem of higher quality tho, file is allmost 29mb.

@Urapeasnt: the name is Little Empire Online "innovative and creative Razz"

ha ha not funny
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 am

I'm sure they'll bring portal/spar/adventure when they get a glut of level capped 30 players with gear and totem/pillar/pumpkins. They'll try to get the most out of the current batch of players until it starts getting old. It's all about the $$$. Android all the way!!!
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Gold : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by gatekeeper16 Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:22 am

Hey everyine!! well ive been playing since Feburay.
Was looking around on the play store and came across LE, and ive been hooked ever since!!
gatekeeper16
gatekeeper16
Footman
Footman

Gold : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea13 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:33 am

Hey Eltryhard.

I been playing since April then big update came woohoo lol and never put game down *sigh* My friend has iphone he was playing Valor and I liked it but its an iphone game only..... sooo i decided that there must be some similar game out there for android and thats how i found Little Empire and became an addict. I also stopped playing xbox and ps3 I even got a new comp i7 etc.. for better gameplay for skyrim and let me tell you i barely play it hahaha cryyy
Drea13
Drea13
Footman
Footman

Gold : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:53 am

Hey

I stopped playing all the games I had for my Xbox because of this game. I just wanted to find a strategy game. I barely even used my phone but once I downloaded this game I couldn't stop playing. I got kind of bored at level 20-25 because it took a long time to level up and I couldn't beat Destroying Pandora. (I beat it at level 32). Haha. I started to play again at level 25 because all my friends on my friend list were leveling up fast. And I didn't want them to pass me up. And how are people playing on ios? Everytime I search for it, it says no results found.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea13 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 am

i heard supposedly there is a ios version but its very limited compared to droid not sure though i haven't seen it. only heard people mention it here and there. so i cant tell you much about it. maybe its called something else for ios not sure.
Drea13
Drea13
Footman
Footman

Gold : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by bummer0 Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 am

they should allow android users to war against IOS users.
That would be extremely fun!
bummer0
bummer0
Footman
Footman

Gold : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down