Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equipment

3 posters

Go down

Equipment Empty Equipment

Post by Urapeasnt Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:52 am

what are the two best rings for the succubus, behemoth and Berserker?
you can explain why
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Equipment Empty Re: Equipment

Post by ELTRYHARD Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:46 am

It depends on your formation. For a Behemoth I would use the hand of wade and dragon heart if I was dueling another player and if I put my Behemoth in the front formation. Or if it was pve I would use the royal clover and dragon heart. But the rings I would use if I had these rings would be the dragon skin and dragon heart because I would put my Behemoth behind my Succubus. And with the dragon skin and dragon heart my Behemoth will be able to use more spells in less time which will help the Succubus. This is the same for the Berserker. You could use these rings for him too. But for the Succubus I would probably use the dragon skin and dragon heart or the hand of wade with dragon heart. Both of those rings are great.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Akichi Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:58 am

Evil Dragon Heart for all.

Then...

Hand of Wade - For zerk and moth. Also succubus if you prefer more survivability.
Dragon Skin Ring - For the succubus, or if you prefer more spell cooldown on zerk/moth.
Wuba's Pipe - For the gambling type. I'd personally only recommend it on the Succubus.

For reference, most high levels use HoW + EDH on Zerk/Moth, DSR + EDH for Succubus.

Wuba's Pipe on Succy seems unstoppable on paper, but she dies extremely fast when spell spammed by two heroes. But it's probably the best ring to use for non-pvp.
Akichi
Akichi
S-Mod
S-Mod

Gold : 216
Mojo : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:02 am

Thanks. What you think about for the succubus to use evil dragon heart and wuba's pipe to get her speed up at max?
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 am

was typing that as you commented 'Akichi' ty I was thinking if it would backfire on her
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down