Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you in a guild, clan, whatever they call them?

3 posters

Go down

Are you in a guild, clan, whatever they call them? Empty Are you in a guild, clan, whatever they call them?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:34 pm

I see people in game always recruiting, but have always thought it was kind of silly because the game itself doesnt have a guild system. But lately, I have been getting over run by lvl 40+'s and when asked why they keep attacking me they say its to clear out guild member's lists and to help clan mates etc... So do you guys thing its really worth it, or is it just better to have some high lvl friends on your friend list. I think that I am the highest lvl person out of anybody on my friends list so aside from them unlocking my chests they are useless. Guess what im asking is how many of you are in clans, and do you think that gives you an advantage in game? Also asking that anybody in mid 30's or higher to add me, IGN Dochavok

Back to top Go down

Are you in a guild, clan, whatever they call them? Empty Re: Are you in a guild, clan, whatever they call them?

Post by Urapeasnt Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:08 pm

if you have good high level friends that play daily you don't need clans. They just have the advantage to team up on you, but I don't see much clan talk like I use to with all the updates I think most of them started over or just stop playing.
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Are you in a guild, clan, whatever they call them? Empty Re: Are you in a guild, clan, whatever they call them?

Post by chiodo Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:13 am

I think clans are a nice way to get to know a few people in the game. It also has the advantage of having members with all different strategies to learn from and have people with different hero combonations to help you out.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtBears Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:20 am

I spend way to much time on this game, with out extra work of updating and be updated by a guild. I think having higher level friends would be beneficial though. Like doc_moore said, mid 30-ish. Feel free to add me! I like to think of myself as a helpful friend Smile

SgtBears
SgtBears
SgtBears
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 41
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down