Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

defeating heroes

4 posters

Go down

defeating heroes Empty defeating heroes

Post by rolyreefer Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:45 am

What are the best troops to defeat each of the heroes?

Thanks very much.
rolyreefer
rolyreefer
Footman
Footman

Gold : 18
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

defeating heroes Empty Re: defeating heroes

Post by ApeHeIs Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:00 am

rolyreefer wrote:What are the best troops to defeat each of the heroes?

Thanks very much.

Normally the only thing that will take down a hero is another hero. Sometimes after two hero's go at it the one left is weak enough for a unit to take it down but that is very rare. Depending on what hero you have will dictate what troops you need and how you will attack other hero's. Think of your army as a supporting cast or a extension of your hero. Bottom line is that after about level 10 they will never be strong enough to take down a hero by them selves.

Ape
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Gold : 76
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by disto Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:55 am

The best unit to destroy behemot or zerker is AA to my mind, 3AA + Shaman behind kill almost every heroes fast, but u need a hero to tank in front or units (wolf riders, Troll Cyborg...)
Mages are also good units.
Of course u need to do upgrades for this to be effective.
Lvl 6 Arch angel + lvl 6 Shaman + Magic Upgrade lvl 4 can beat a lvl 40 hero with 16 armor & 2000 HP.
disto
disto
Footman
Footman

Gold : 15
Mojo : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by rolyreefer Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:40 pm

I kill all heroes under 700 hps, using 2 footman in front and 2 trolls behind. i usually only lose lose 2 footmen only.

I've got killed twice on a big battle with 3 heroees at the back with more than 1200 hps. i don't have troll cyborgs or archangel yet.
rolyreefer
rolyreefer
Footman
Footman

Gold : 18
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:36 am

I'm going to have to disagree with Disto on this one. If that is the case and I'm talking about the arena only why can people solo in the arena? One descent hero can win against all kinds of units in his way. On my first account I only have tier 4 armor with Prince of Blades and I win most arena battles on auto soloing. When I go back and clean up what I don't win they have a good hero that I take down and then its over.

Ape
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by disto Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 am

There's a reason for that, In arena most of the people sux in upgrades. Under lvl 35 no one have lvl 4 or + Arch Angel and lvl 6 Mages, but some guys already have full stuff heroes.
When you are in lvl 40 Arena, no one have what i said "lvl 6 AA lvl 6 SH & Magic upgrade lvl 4" most of the guys have lvl 4 Arch Angels, and no upgrades, and more important, no one have a good formation in arena, it's random *****. That's Why you can easy win arena.

When my hero was 1400HP 40 Attack & 12 Armor, i could sometimes beat guys with 70 Attack & 13 armor with the final weapons, & some devil stuff & my AA Were only lvl 4 that means other units realy have an impact. I see a lot of guys just using Footmen & Trolls & thinking the hero will do the rest with credit card help, that's not true, this is a strategy game, not a "who is the richest guy on this game". All units have a function & are usefull (exept paladins & Ninjas in high lvl to my mind)

He asked me what was the best to counter heroes, i said, "magic units" but of course you have to pass more time to upgrade than him to buy mojos. If a hero get lvl 5 Gems, the best gear and a high lvl, you can't beat it without the help of your hero of course, but with strong units like AA it realy helps.
disto
disto
Footman
Footman

Gold : 15
Mojo : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Goyobod Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:45 pm

disto wrote:The best unit to destroy behemot or zerker is AA to my mind, 3AA + Shaman behind kill almost every heroes fast, but u need a hero to tank in front or units (wolf riders, Troll Cyborg...)
Mages are also good units.
Of course u need to do upgrades for this to be effective.
Lvl 6 Arch angel + lvl 6 Shaman + Magic Upgrade lvl 4 can beat a lvl 40 hero with 16 armor & 2000 HP.

I agree with disto means I always use the same strategy with 3AA’s and 6 shamans behind them on the last row of the unit. Only thing I used Level 6 Mages with Magic attack level 4 in front of AA.
Goyobod
Goyobod
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 65
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:12 am

disto wrote:There's a reason for that, In arena most of the people sux in upgrades. Under lvl 35 no one have lvl 4 or + Arch Angel and lvl 6 Mages, but some guys already have full stuff heroes.
When you are in lvl 40 Arena, no one have what i said "lvl 6 AA lvl 6 SH & Magic upgrade lvl 4" most of the guys have lvl 4 Arch Angels, and no upgrades, and more important, no one have a good formation in arena, it's random *****. That's Why you can easy win arena.

When my hero was 1400HP 40 Attack & 12 Armor, i could sometimes beat guys with 70 Attack & 13 armor with the final weapons, & some devil stuff & my AA Were only lvl 4 that means other units realy have an impact. I see a lot of guys just using Footmen & Trolls & thinking the hero will do the rest with credit card help, that's not true, this is a strategy game, not a "who is the richest guy on this game". All units have a function & are usefull (exept paladins & Ninjas in high lvl to my mind)

He asked me what was the best to counter heroes, i said, "magic units" but of course you have to pass more time to upgrade than him to buy mojos. If a hero get lvl 5 Gems, the best gear and a high lvl, you can't beat it without the help of your hero of course, but with strong units like AA it realy helps.

At this moment I will take your word for it. I am not there yet so I haven't been able to see it for my self. I will keep plugging away and let you know how it turns out.

Ape
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down