Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack Gap..

5 posters

Go down

Attack Gap.. Empty Attack Gap..

Post by pyrofire Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:49 am

Hello,i'm just want to make sure about it..my friend was been attacked by someone with lvl 44..and my friend lvl is only 38 so its 6 lvl diff..last time i tried to attack someone that have 6 lvl diff from mine and its say,"he's way stronger than you,better not mess with him" and also i tried to attack 6lvl below than mine and its say, "He is too weak,give him a break"..can someone tell me how can this happen? is there any diff version or something?? Rolling Eyes
pyrofire
pyrofire
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 36
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Attack Gap.. Empty Re: Attack Gap..

Post by ToxicKills Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:11 am

I know that if its one of your own rivals it lets you attack them with a wider range in level, But it doesn't work with friends rivals
ToxicKills
ToxicKills
Footman
Footman

Gold : 15
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrofire Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:34 am

oh ok now i get it..thanks Toxickills..i gonna tell my friend about this..
pyrofire
pyrofire
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 36
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicKills Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Glad to help(:
ToxicKills
ToxicKills
Footman
Footman

Gold : 15
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Goyobod Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:39 pm

I have a similar case. When I was level 34 and attacked by someone who has level 40. During the attack I send an email to him that we have 6 levels different and there is no way I could win the fight. The guy said, “Hi, I just randomly select your in-game name from the Rival Hit List for daily mission only”. I perfectly understood what ToxicKills said, however this still sound weird for me.

Also notice that during that time my Hero rank is Knight Lieutenant, Level 8 with nearly 113000 of 125000 point. And the guy who attacked me has Hero rank Knight Captain, Level 9 with nearly 10000 of 250000 point. So is it something to do with the Hero Rank and Hero Level?
Goyobod
Goyobod
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 65
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosDevil Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:51 pm

recently a guy named TheTickAndTack started attacking me and he is just lv19, i'm lv36, how is this possible? it happend two times now and i asked him how this is possible but he did'nt answer me. Could this be a bug oder something?
Another weird part is that he attacks me with his full army, but my hero could beat him solo, so why would somebody do this confused maybe he found a way to attack me and just wants to troll me? Very Happy
ChaosDevil
ChaosDevil
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 39
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 pm

ChaosDevil wrote:recently a guy named TheTickAndTack started attacking me and he is just lv19, i'm lv36, how is this possible? it happend two times now and i asked him how this is possible but he did'nt answer me. Could this be a bug oder something?
Another weird part is that he attacks me with his full army, but my hero could beat him solo, so why would somebody do this confused maybe he found a way to attack me and just wants to troll me? Very Happy

Rival list probably.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down