Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Update?

+7
arcadeon54
Zerozan
Threshen
Akichi
irtehkas
chiodo
GFunk
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Update? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Update?

Post by Eradeux Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Has anyone recieved spar from the copper/silver/gold chest? How much spar do you get if you did?
Eradeux
Eradeux
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 38
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 pm

I got a copper chest from adventure and i bought a gold chest with some mojo i got from arena. I got 3 magic spar from the gold chest and 20 mojo from the copper. In my eye i think the copper beat out the gold in that instance but it seems like you don't get much spar even from a gold chest.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Threshen wrote:i hope they lower it... theres just to much need for spar to make it so hard to get.

Uh, no chance of this happening. Some people have finished all the other spar based trainings already. They are running out of uses for spar.

Unfortunately, unless you play every day and they quit, you'll never catch up to them either.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Eradeux Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 pm

that's the problem with time based resources. I have so many troops I need to max, let alone the Research Center.

On top of that you have hero training. I'm fairly new, 3-4 months?? I don't think you're attracting many new players when they see this kind of update. How can I ever catch up to the players who already had max troops/research and are now investing in to heros? Even if I play every day, so will they.

I've always thought you either have a lot of time, or a lot of money. There is always a balance of both, really. If you work, you have more money than time. And you should be able to buy things that take time. If you are in school or nothing at all, you should be able to play enough to get anything in game. And that is the case.

The only way to get the best stuff in game is to invest time into it. Minus the new chests. But even then, they give them out in adventure mode. All we really do when we put money into the game is take away time that we can't invest in.

EDIT:: OR a better idea, add the opportunity to upgrade units/research center via mojo. So they can upgrade by spar/mojo. That way, anyone who is new to the game has the chance to catch up to the current stage of the game. Let heros be magic spar only.
Eradeux
Eradeux
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 38
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2