Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chart with new adventure units

2 posters

Go down

Chart with new adventure units Empty Chart with new adventure units

Post by USCThomas Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Hey guys, I made a simple little chart to help me remember what is good against the different units to refer too while setting up my units:

Defending:
Trolls/Priest - Troll/Thief/Archers/Iron Wheel/Cyborg + Mage/Archangel/Leviathan

Footman - Footman/Cavalry/Knight/Ninja/Wolf Rider/Zombie/BigFoot + Troll/Thief/Archers/IronWheel/Cyborg

Cyborg - Mage/Archangel/Leviathan + Footman/Cavalry/Knight/Ninja/Wolf Rider/Zombie/BigFoot

Killing:
Archangel/Mage + Knight/Cyborgs/BigFoot - Troll/Archer/Priest/Mage/WolfRider/Shaman/Zombie

WolfRider/Ninja + Footman/Cavalry/Thief/Ninja/IronWheel/Archangel/Leviathan - Knight/Cyborgs/BigFoot

IronWheel/Archer + Troll/Archer/Priest/Mage/WolfRider/Shaman/Zombie - Footman/Cavalry/Thief/Ninja/IronWheel/Archangel/Leviathan

obviously the - means that unit is bad for defending or attacking those units and a + means the unit is good against defending or attacking those units. I added in the new Calvalry, Thief, Leviathan, and Big Foot to this chart that are only found in adventures
USCThomas
USCThomas
Archers
Archers

Gold : 104
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Chart with new adventure units Empty Re: Chart with new adventure units

Post by USCThomas Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 pm

and on defense knights will be the same as cyborgs obviously. I just didnt put them in bc 1 cyborg is way better than 2 knights, once you can build cyborgs you shouldnt be using knights anymore
USCThomas
USCThomas
Archers
Archers

Gold : 104
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Chart with new adventure units Empty Re: Chart with new adventure units

Post by Urapeasnt Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 am

I was looking for something like this thanks
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt