Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in future updates?

+58
unclekotsos
xfloooooooood666
bluemantel
laxstar785
Eradeux
marcin.krupinski.18
Crono22
Gienass
ryman112
FOXX5
fcukngabbana
Eruxilix
adurna
idkagoodname
Redkiees
kata1234
MeesJa
Goyobod
cottonfreak
roy.stefen
kilju
ApeHeIs
ipapz
tingting21
CrazyRage
coolmkv69
RadRacerX
Crazy Marcus
NtonkX
Izmolio
mader89
SgtBears
gitgronostaj
chiodo
KidSpartacus
lotak.xavier
TMaus1704
joshd
EyeonHK
Tomb1789
setluks
Ser Dragoon
gatekeeper16
ELTRYHARD
bima prawira
USCThomas
Threshen
jhplasma
Urapeasnt
wink123
irtehkas
DoeWoe
bullseyed
Double.A
Pixy®
Akichi
Elissa79
Camel
62 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 5 Empty Re: What would you like to see in future updates?

Post by Urapeasnt Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:12 am

the wheel should at lease give you gear you don't have or spell and rings
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 5 Empty Re: What would you like to see in future updates?

Post by chiodo Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:21 am

Urapeasnt wrote:the wheel should at lease give you gear you don't have or spell and rings
The rings is a good idea, i didn't think about that being part of the wheel. The only problem with spells is the same with armour. They would probably only put on spells that aren't even worth using which would lead back to the same arguement about there being tier 1 and 2 armour on the wheel. It would still be a good idea though.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtBears Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Ser Dragoon wrote:Totally agree on the current theme.....i've won so much tier1 and tier2 crap via lottery wheel since the update. I'm just like...pffft.....i'm on my third page of equipment. BTW, does anyone know if we can move equipment oritems from page 3 or 4, to 1st page?

This! Oh man we need a way to move them from page to page!!
SgtBears
SgtBears
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 41
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 5 Empty Buy gold or magic spar

Post by Izmolio Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:52 am

I vote for the ability to buy mojo with gold. You already value 1 mojo to be worth 70 gold. Why not make it available? I'd even settle for being able to buy magic spar with gold since you don't sell them at all.
Izmolio
Izmolio
Footman
Footman

Gold : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:47 pm

If you are able yo buy mojo with gold then the devs don't make money hence the game wouldn't receive updates anymore and then the game would probably slow down if not die.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:50 am

I just want to move my items from page to page. And I think you should have the ability to remove your rivals.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 172
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 5 Empty Buy Mojo / Magic Spar With Gold

Post by NtonkX Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:48 pm

I vote for the ability to buy mojo and Magic spar with gold.
It would be nice if you can buy mojo with gold .. like 50,000 gold for 1 mojo and 75,000 gold for 1 magic crystal ..
I think it will make the players more often colonize other players castle ..
Do not make this game only chase level, it's so boring ..!
NtonkX
NtonkX
Footman
Footman

Gold : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomb1789 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:02 pm

I hope we would be able soon to buy mojo with Paysafecards or with SMS, at weekend I was at a Gamestop to buy a Google Play store gift card. But thank god they said the didn´t have such stuff )=
Tomb1789
Tomb1789
Footman
Footman

Gold : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Marcus Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:07 pm

I'd really like to see them add another portal or some way to play the 3rd hero. Maybe buy the 3rd hero as a mercenary hero that can be used by your fort and castle.
Crazy Marcus
Crazy Marcus
Footman
Footman

Gold : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by RadRacerX Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 pm

I would like the ability to cancel a build. I don't care if I don't get the resources or the time back, I just want to be able to stop something and restart with a different unit if need be.
RadRacerX
RadRacerX
Footman
Footman

Gold : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:04 am

RadRacerX wrote:I would like the ability to cancel a build. I don't care if I don't get the resources or the time back, I just want to be able to stop something and restart with a different unit if need be.
Thats a good idea. I think the dev's were thinking they could make more money by making people use mojo if they wanted to speed up or stop a production right away. Its really the only reason i see for not having that feature already, its a pretty harmless function for the game.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtBears Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:55 am

I want more spells. I dont care if they are the same damage as others, but just different looking; colours, or just attack animations. Personalize your hero a bit more.
SgtBears
SgtBears
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by gitgronostaj Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:28 pm

And I would like to do something usefull with many gems, gears and spells I got. I will not sale lvl 5 gem but I would like to have a possibility to change it colour somehow or to transport it to other hero.
gitgronostaj
gitgronostaj
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 52
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 pm

gitgronostaj wrote:And I would like to do something usefull with many gems, gears and spells I got. I will not sale lvl 5 gem but I would like to have a possibility to change it colour somehow or to transport it to other hero.
Do you mean change its color just for looks or change its type. Like changing a life gem to agility gem?
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by gitgronostaj Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Yes. I mean change its type. I have got one lvl 5 white gem but I realized that I would prefer a second )lvl5 yellow gem for my succub. So now i have got this white gem in my sack nothing to do with it. I would like to give it to my behemot.

Last edited by gitgronostaj on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
gitgronostaj
gitgronostaj
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 pm

I'd like to see them change something regarding the attempt limits for adventure mode. If we're willing to play 5 hours a day, they should give us something to do for that time. The longer we play the more likely we are to see ads, buy mojo or give them money in other ways.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:21 am

I haven't seen anyone say this, at least not when I search for it, but I do wish that the devs condense the notifications for harvesting your friend's resources/units.

I don't know why they condensed it for your castle and not for your fort. Every time someone harvests units or resources they notify each and every time.

For example:
X has harvested 6*footmen.
X has harvested 6*trolls.
X has harvested 6*shamen.

Instead of X has harvested 6*footmen, 6*trolls, 6*shamen.

And it get's kinda annoying because I sometimes save some messages so I would have to delete them all individually.

Another option would be to have the ability to delete selected messages by clicking them and then clicking yes or no to confirm.

Also it would be nice if they could have a refresh credit meter to inform us. This isn't that big of a deal imo but would be nice if it can be easily implemented.

Just my $0.02. Don't know if anyone else feels this way.
coolmkv69
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Gold : 83
Mojo : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyRage Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:17 am

ELTRYHARD wrote:I just want to move my items from page to page. And I think you should have the ability to remove your rivals.
If you don't want rivals just destroy them?... But to add on I say that you shouldn't become their rival since you took them off yours. Or anyone's.
CrazyRage
CrazyRage
Archers
Archers

Gold : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 am

CrazyRage wrote:
ELTRYHARD wrote:I just want to move my items from page to page. And I think you should have the ability to remove your rivals.
If you don't want rivals just destroy them?... But to add on I say that you shouldn't become their rival since you took them off yours. Or anyone's.
But some of my old rivals became my friends. I removed them by making a new account and attacking them with that new account so they wouldn't be on my rival list anymore but now because of the recent updates you can't attack players that are 5 levels above you.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by ELTRYHARD Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:18 am

coolmkv69 wrote:I haven't seen anyone say this, at least not when I search for it, but I do wish that the devs condense the notifications for harvesting your friend's resources/units.

I don't know why they condensed it for your castle and not for your fort. Every time someone harvests units or resources they notify each and every time.

For example:
X has harvested 6*footmen.
X has harvested 6*trolls.
X has harvested 6*shamen.

Instead of X has harvested 6*footmen, 6*trolls, 6*shamen.

And it get's kinda annoying because I sometimes save some messages so I would have to delete them all individually.

Another option would be to have the ability to delete selected messages by clicking them and then clicking yes or no to confirm.

Also it would be nice if they could have a refresh credit meter to inform us. This isn't that big of a deal imo but would be nice if it can be easily implemented.

Just my $0.02. Don't know if anyone else feels this way.
I liked all your ideas. And I thought I was the only one that felt this way. But I don't delete my messages I just click on them but still it's annoying having to click on every "helped with your harvest" message.
ELTRYHARD
ELTRYHARD
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by tingting21 Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm

let hero share skills and gems. jst like spars and mojos
tingting21
tingting21
Footman
Footman

Gold : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ipapz Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:26 am

They should set up a auction house where players can sell their weaker stuff to other players for mojos. Coz I keep making mechanical armor set from Fire valley (Stuck at stage 26 ATM) So why not give the chance to sell them and make a few mojos. ^_^
ipapz
ipapz
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 504

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmkv69 Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:24 am

If possible, I would like them to implement a patch of some sort that would allow the fort hero to obtain exp outside of Arena and Adventure mode.

I just used helped a friend get revenge on his Rival. I only used my fort hero and its units but all that "hard" work resulted in my castle hero gaining the exp and resources. This doesn't seem logical right? This also applies to castle/fort defenses. If for some reason my castle falls and my fort defenses managed to hold off the attack, my fort hero gets none of the exp and resources earned in the battles.

A patch that would fix this would make leveling the fort hero so much easier.

Side note: it would be nice to see a buy/sell market implemented. It would effectively level the playing field because that way there would be higher level equipment available to players that don't buy mojo. This would put the focus back on the players to work on formations when attacked by someone with the same gear/spells. I don't think it will be for mojo though since that's Camel Games money maker. Maybe it could be for gems or spar?
coolmkv69
coolmkv69
Archers
Archers

Gold : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by ApeHeIs Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:39 am

Things I would like to see changed.

1) I would love to see a market or some sort of place for trade but just don't see it happening. The developers want as many people as possible spending real money to keep the game going.
2) When you buy armor, weapons, spells, and now gems you buy them with mojo but when you sell them you get gold and crystal??? That still makes no sense to me at all. When selling a used piece of whatever you should get back at least some mojo.
3) A tower building that not only warns you of a incoming attack but also shows the incoming formation. The person being attacked has everything to lose so why not give them some sort of advantage.
4) Right now what is the point of holding someone captive? Make it worth someones while to hold down another players castle.
5) If someone steals from you no matter what level they are (higher or lower) they can be attacked. You should be able to make someone think twice before they pick your pocket.
6) This might sound stupid but clean up the chat room. I'm a 36 year old male and the language and raciest things that are said in there are starting to get way out of control.

Just a few of my thoughts.

ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
ApeHeIs
Archers
Archers

Gold : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:30 pm

ApeHeIs wrote:Things I would like to see changed.

1) I would love to see a market or some sort of place for trade but just don't see it happening. The developers want as many people as possible spending real money to keep the game going.

Yes but if you had to buy stuff in the auction house with mojo, that would just encourage low level players to buy mojo and spend it on higher level people.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next