Little Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in future updates?

+58
unclekotsos
xfloooooooood666
bluemantel
laxstar785
Eradeux
marcin.krupinski.18
Crono22
Gienass
ryman112
FOXX5
fcukngabbana
Eruxilix
adurna
idkagoodname
Redkiees
kata1234
MeesJa
Goyobod
cottonfreak
roy.stefen
kilju
ApeHeIs
ipapz
tingting21
CrazyRage
coolmkv69
RadRacerX
Crazy Marcus
NtonkX
Izmolio
mader89
SgtBears
gitgronostaj
chiodo
KidSpartacus
lotak.xavier
TMaus1704
joshd
EyeonHK
Tomb1789
setluks
Ser Dragoon
gatekeeper16
ELTRYHARD
bima prawira
USCThomas
Threshen
jhplasma
Urapeasnt
wink123
irtehkas
DoeWoe
bullseyed
Double.A
Pixy®
Akichi
Elissa79
Camel
62 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you like to see in future updates?

Post by chiodo Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 am

KidSpartacus wrote:I think upgrading the "Altar of Hero" would be a cool future update. The improved altar could give more honor points for each kill, or reduce the repair cost for items/spells.
The items recieved an update already for drastically lowering the repair price on all high level equipment. And making more honor per kill might be a little overkill for some people.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 231
Mojo : 19

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in future updates? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you like to see in future updates?

Post by gitgronostaj Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi. I would like to see some changes:
- when your opponent becomes your friend it should disappear from opponents list
- some non buyable weapons and gears (but a little better than buyable this time) that you can only win or collect with fragments of some new adventures
- some very hard daily tasks with better prices like magic spars (for example winning on the arena 50 times in a row or conquer a player 5 lvl better than you or help your friend clear opponent list)
- some way to use lower lvl gears, spells, gems you do not need anymore (for example u could fuse them or break them with some chance of drop other colour gems, magic spars or mojo)
- possibility to fight with your friends on some kind of arena battles without unit and resources losses (for fun or for tactics explanation)
- i want them to put off this confetti when you "win" 100 crystals or other worthless ***** on the lottery
- enough resources to be protected at warehouse to fully repair your equipment when you get back to game after a brake or some kind of holiday whith protection from other player attacks
gitgronostaj
gitgronostaj
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 52
Mojo : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Akichi wrote:I now would like to see more uses for gold+crystal.

Now that repair costs are way nerfed, I REALLY have nothing to spend that stuff on.

I won't ask for something that probably won't happen (like buying mojo), but I think being able to buy magic spar (at an expensive price) would be a very viable gameplay option.

Another option would be to perhaps, to pay 10-20x the amount spent to instantly produce a unit queue.

These are two good ideas.

I'd like to see something in terms of a spar production building. Have it cost a ton like the portal, and then have the spar production cost a lot of money too. Preferably without a long build time.

Or maybe put in a mini game where you can win spar but it costs money to try. Cooldown of 5 minute or so.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 288
Mojo : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 pm

bullseyed wrote:

Now that repair costs are way nerfed, I REALLY have nothing to spend that stuff on.

I won't ask for something that probably won't happen (like buying mojo), but I think being able to buy magic spar (at an expensive price) would be a very viable gameplay option.

Another option would be to perhaps, to pay 10-20x the amount spent to instantly produce a unit queue.

I'd like to see something in terms of a spar production building. Have it cost a ton like the portal, and then have the spar production cost a lot of money too. Preferably without a long build time.

Or maybe put in a mini game where you can win spar but it costs money to try. Cooldown of 5 minute or so.
Im not sure if a spar producing building or mini game would be great for the game. Spar is rare for a reason, so that people who play enough and save it up have the edge of more advanced units. If you have a way of producing spar then peope would have level 6 units much faster and everyone would be on a level playing field again. So the whole magic spar update would have been pointless really if it loses its rarity. Just something to think about
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 pm

chiodo wrote:
bullseyed wrote:

Im not sure if a spar producing building or mini game would be great for the game. Spar is rare for a reason, so that people who play enough and save it up have the edge of more advanced units. If you have a way of producing spar then peope would have level 6 units much faster and everyone would be on a level playing field again. So the whole magic spar update would have been pointless really if it loses its rarity. Just something to think about

Production would make it so people who play enough and save up can use it.

The way it is currently is whoever spends $1,000 on mojo can farm the crap out of arena and get lots of spar.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Thats just how it is unfortantly.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Yep, I dont think Spar should have anything to do with money, I am already kind of bummed you can buy Spar now if you spend enough money, as well as the gems being sold for mojo. They should reward those that play hours on end but dont want to drop $1k of gems and gear. I have spent probably $300 on this game over the past year and my heroes still get spanked on occasion. I dont think you should be able to produce or buy spar, and I dont think the gems should be for sale with mojo. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:06 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:Yep, I dont think Spar should have anything to do with money, I am already kind of bummed you can buy Spar now if you spend enough money, as well as the gems being sold for mojo. They should reward those that play hours on end but dont want to drop $1k of gems and gear. I have spent probably $300 on this game over the past year and my heroes still get spanked on occasion. I dont think you should be able to produce or buy spar, and I dont think the gems should be for sale with mojo. Just my opinion.

I've spent $40. I can't win arena matches anymore unless I want to wait hours for troops to rebuild and I can't get past Loeffing level 8.

Every couple of days my defense gets wiped out and I lose a bunch of resources. Given that I have nothing to spend the resources on, I don't much care, but I'm running out of desire to play.

All I really do is hit up my 12 adventure attempts, take a stab at the daily quests and wish there was more to do. I hit the wall with my fort hero where I can't do any more tasks unless I buy gear (I'm up to Destroying Pandora or whatever and still in the fury set minus the axe.)

I'm starting to want to play the new WoW xpac, but I know I shouldn't.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtBears Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:16 am

I think different weapons would be neat for each unit. IE, the archer could have a bow or crossbow. You could then proceed to level up each weapon with spar, and maybe the same idea for armor types.
SgtBears
SgtBears
Warrior
Warrior

Gold : 41
Mojo : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:34 am

SgtBears wrote:I think different weapons would be neat for each unit. IE, the archer could have a bow or crossbow. You could then proceed to level up each weapon with spar, and maybe the same idea for armor types.
Not a bad idea. Personally i would like to see some updates to the range fighter category. The only range unit i really see in pvp is wolf riders and thats only for taking out arch angels. If they updated the archers or made a new range unit that had something to bring to the table it would make pvp a little more exicting i think.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by mader89 Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:20 am

There really needs to be a update to incorporate clans/guilds. At the bare minimum have a tab that collaborates all guild members so you can see who all is an active member. A chat for guild only would be cool too. This game has too much involvement in stealing/aiding friends for there to be no clan feature.

The increasing your friends production needs to be alot faster for mines, 5 minutes is hardly worth the effort of speeding it up.

We need to be able to attack people regardless of whether they are on our friends list/rival list/prison list. You should be able to attack anyone above a certain level. Of course if who you are attacking is significantly lower the winnings should be limited.

The new gem prices and really all the items bought with mojo are a bit expensive dontcha think? Perhaps at the bare minimum have certain events where there is actually a real discount. I would love to tell my friends to play this game, but admitting that to be good you have to drop more money on a game for your phone than most spend on games for an xbox or pc is ridiculous, and is the sole reason I havent told a single friend to play this with me, its way too expensive.

Extra reward for beating a rival would be nice.

An aspect where your castle walls make attacks of their own would be awesome, I have made my fair share of money off of attacking someone with just a troll, but there should be defense so you have to send some substantial amount of units.

mader89
mader89
Footman
Footman

Gold : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:58 pm

SgtBears wrote:I think different weapons would be neat for each unit. IE, the archer could have a bow or crossbow. You could then proceed to level up each weapon with spar, and maybe the same idea for armor types.

That isn't really any different than leveling up the archer unit. The only change would be graphically showing a crossbow instead of the archer getting a headdress thingy.

And spar use is already overstrained. They should change the unit leveling to be by gold/crystal and leave spar for research.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Spar use is supposed to be strained in my opinion. Everything thats supposed to give a player an edge over their opponent uses spar. So if upgrading units with gold or crystal then people would have level 6 units in no time.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm

chiodo wrote:Spar use is supposed to be strained in my opinion. Everything thats supposed to give a player an edge over their opponent uses spar. So if upgrading units with gold or crystal then people would have level 6 units in no time.

Mojo doesn't use spar.

New players coming into the game will have to farm for years to get enough spar to catch up to people currently playing. I doubt the game will last that long. They really need the main currency in the game to be proportional to time played or skill. Currently it is proportional to RNG.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:32 am

In some future updates i think i would like to see clans integrated in some way. Maybe just even just a list of some sorts somewhere in the game to keep track of members. It could be like the player search option now. Instead of typing in a character name look up a clan name and you can see the list of players. I think clan integration would help both old and new players alike.
Other than that i like the direction the dev's are taking this game so i think i'll leave the rest up to them.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by KidSpartacus Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:41 am

chiodo wrote:
KidSpartacus wrote:I think upgrading the "Altar of Hero" would be a cool future update. The improved altar could give more honor points for each kill, or reduce the repair cost for items/spells.
The items recieved an update already for drastically lowering the repair price on all high level equipment. And making more honor per kill might be a little overkill for some people.

I saying saving up 5832 honor points for level 7 defence is kinda rediculous.
KidSpartacus
KidSpartacus
Footman
Footman

Gold : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:44 pm

I would say I love many of the suggesitions listed already, here are a couple things I personally would like to see, which may include previously mentioned stuff.

1. i agree that when you friend a rival, they should be removed from your rival list.

2. I would love if there were some way to capture adventure troops and use to your advantage. like take one of the fish mage looking things hostage and he can fight with you until he dies. Od the yeti guys, etc...

3. I agree that mojo/spar should be able to be bought with gold/crystals, but at an insane rate, like 500k for a spar or something. I have more gold and crystal than I know that to do with. I have begun letting lower level friends steal my gold and crystal with no retaliation. Stay away from my troops though bitches hahaha.

4. More unit custimazation would be nice, like choosing the color of our army, or the general appearance of them.

5. Most importantly, I suppose I should have put this on top of my list, the lottery wheels and treasure boxes are a joke. Having to get 10 friends to help you open a box that only has 100 crystal in it is effing retarded. Treasure boxes should be special, they are treasure boxes. Out of the hundreds I have opened, only once did it have gear in it, and it was lvl one crap gear. Rare gear should be available through treasure boxes, and higher rewards like 5k gold and crystal, not 100. Once you get past a certain lvl, say lvl 20 or so the gear on the lottery wheel should match your level. When a lvl 40 wins lvl one gear from a lottery spin its just a waste other than he can sell it for a few hundred gold that he wont even need.

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:27 pm

I completely agree about the treasure boxes. The only reason i still open mine is because i've gotten 10 mojo from it once lol.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by lotak.xavier Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 pm

doc_moore_j wrote:I would say I love many of the suggesitions listed already, here are a couple things I personally would like to see, which may include previously mentioned stuff.

1. i agree that when you friend a rival, they should be removed from your rival list.

2. I would love if there were some way to capture adventure troops and use to your advantage. like take one of the fish mage looking things hostage and he can fight with you until he dies. Od the yeti guys, etc...

3. I agree that mojo/spar should be able to be bought with gold/crystals, but at an insane rate, like 500k for a spar or something. I have more gold and crystal than I know that to do with. I have begun letting lower level friends steal my gold and crystal with no retaliation. Stay away from my troops though bitches hahaha.

4. More unit custimazation would be nice, like choosing the color of our army, or the general appearance of them.

5. Most importantly, I suppose I should have put this on top of my list, the lottery wheels and treasure boxes are a joke. Having to get 10 friends to help you open a box that only has 100 crystal in it is effing retarded. Treasure boxes should be special, they are treasure boxes. Out of the hundreds I have opened, only once did it have gear in it, and it was lvl one crap gear. Rare gear should be available through treasure boxes, and higher rewards like 5k gold and crystal, not 100. Once you get past a certain lvl, say lvl 20 or so the gear on the lottery wheel should match your level. When a lvl 40 wins lvl one gear from a lottery spin its just a waste other than he can sell it for a few hundred gold that he wont even need.

My soul dies a little every time I get an level 1 or 2 gear from wheel spin. I'd rather get 10 crystal.

I definitely agree that all gear on wheel should be of higher grade than current equipped gear.
lotak.xavier
lotak.xavier
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 142
Mojo : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Well there is gear all the way up to evil bone and such on the wheel. So are you guys suggesting there be a minimum of what the armour can be?
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Urapeasnt Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:46 pm

people rarely get good gear from the wheel i don't even get allot of messages saying players won anything now i use to see at least hourly notifications.
Urapeasnt
Urapeasnt
Trolls
Trolls

Gold : 347
Mojo : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Urapeasnt wrote:people rarely get good gear from the wheel i don't even get allot of messages saying players won anything now i use to see at least hourly notifications.
I've noticed that too. I see it only every few days now if any. Maybe because of the fragments drop rate update they've reduced your chance of getting it on the wheel. Or maybe they used to show all winnings from all three servers and only limited to showing the winnings in your current server. I guess either would explain why but who really knows
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by bullseyed Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:59 pm

chiodo wrote:Well there is gear all the way up to evil bone and such on the wheel. So are you guys suggesting there be a minimum of what the armour can be?

They're saying a level 30+ person shouldn't be "winning" tier 1 gear on the wheel. There is almost no way they don't have better gear than that.

Someone said they'd rather have 10 crystal... that's stupid, you can sell the gear for more than 10 crystal.
bullseyed
bullseyed
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by chiodo Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:27 am

What should the wheel have on it then? I don't think they should add anymore high level gear on it than they already have. They need something to fill in the gaps.
chiodo
chiodo
Trolls
Trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Dragoon Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:05 am

Totally agree on the current theme.....i've won so much tier1 and tier2 crap via lottery wheel since the update. I'm just like...pffft.....i'm on my third page of equipment. BTW, does anyone know if we can move equipment oritems from page 3 or 4, to 1st page?
Ser Dragoon
Ser Dragoon
Archers
Archers

Gold : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next